Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,507 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

2015 Election Prophecy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Election Prophecy (1691 Views)

T.B JOSHUA MAKES FALSE 2016 U.S ELECTION PROPHECY / Video – Kogi Gubernatorial Election Prophecy / WATCH OUT For Prophet T.B. Joshua With His Post-election Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Election Prophecy by francisbiz: 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Prophet CHINEDU OKONJI of Life Prophetic Base Ministry (A.K.A. SOLUTION CENTER), Asaba, Delta state, on Thuresday 29th of January 2015, prophesied that Goodluck Jonathan will win the 2015 presidential election, and Ifeanyi Okowa will win the 2015 Delta state gubernatorial election. He also said that there would be a heavy bomb blast around aso rock/northern part of Nigeria, that there-after peace will reign in the country.
The prophecy was announced in the church while on a ten-day transformation program service.
The prophecy was released in this form during praise and prayer in the church-

Prophet- Diokpa (referring to Mr Eshianya, former LGA Chairman of oshimili north LGA in Delta state, present in the service) why are PDP members dancing in front of you?

Mr Eshianya- (obviously surprised) PDP is my party.

Prophet- It is good, I see party members dancing and rejoicing in front of you, I see somebody coming back to Aso rock, and he is from your party. Another of your candidate wining the gubernatorial of Delta state and his name is OKO...

as the congregation completed the name ...waaaaaaaaaaa.

Prophet- I see heavy bomb explosion near aso rock after the victory, somewhere in the north. But peace will return in the country thereafter.
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by Ploy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
God is a mature politician unlike these naive pastor/prophets, God is just enough not to release result before the exam.

By the way, has any of his prophecies come to being in the past?
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by igbokwesampson(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
and i say amen to dat and for the blast i pray God avert it in Jesus name Amen
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by francisbiz: 11:41am On Mar 11, 2015
JUST COOL DOWN AND JUDGE AT THE END.
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by abacusCm(m): 12:56pm On Mar 11, 2015
francisbiz:
Prophet CHINEDU OKONJI of Life Prophetic Base Ministry (A.K.A. SOLUTION CENTER), Asaba, Delta state, on Thuresday 29th of January 2015, prophesied that Goodluck Jonathan will win the 2015 presidential election, and Ifeanyi Okowa will win the 2015 Delta state gubernatorial election. He also said that there would be a heavy bomb blast around aso rock/northern part of Nigeria, that there-after peace will reign in the country.
The prophecy was announced in the church while on a ten-day transformation program service.
The prophecy was released in this form during praise and prayer in the church-

Prophet- Diokpa (referring to Mr Eshianya, former LGA Chairman of oshimili north LGA in Delta state, present in the service) why are PDP members dancing in front of you?

Mr Eshianya- (obviously surprised) PDP is my party.

Prophet- It is good, I see party members dancing and rejoicing in front of you, I see somebody coming back to Aso rock, and he is from your party. Another of your candidate wining the gubernatorial of Delta state and his name is OKO...

as the congregation completed the name ...waaaaaaaaaaa.

Prophet- I see heavy bomb explosion near aso rock after the victory, somewhere in the north. But peace will return in the country thereafter.
I can only belief the prophesy if the man of God can tell us the number of people that died yesterday and the num,ber that will die today.(2) the number of votes each presidential candidates will have in all the states.
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by chiomashine: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2015
AMEN to Goodluck wining, as for the bomb blast, I pray, God nullifies it IJN-Amen.
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by ej77: 1:47pm On Mar 11, 2015
GOD is not a man that he should lie or the son of man that he should repent. that is the truth. This is not the first time my GOD is saying it. its confirmation. no man can change it and no man can bring back the hand of GOD.
Mr President Congratulations.
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by francisbiz: 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2015
Why has this not made front page? Is it because the Prophet is not T. B Joshua or Oyedekpo?
Front page please!
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by francisbiz: 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2015
[b][/b] Few days to go!
Fingers crossed.
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by francisbiz: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2015
24 hours to go !
Re: 2015 Election Prophecy by francisbiz: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
STILL WAITING

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje The Spartacus (A Must Watch Pic) / Nigeria Military Inducted REVA V Mine Resistant Ambulances / See What FFK Shared On His Facebook Page This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.