Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) (18423 Views)

Ipob And Passengers Drag And Beat A Driver To Coma In Asaba For Hitting A Woman / Governor Wike "Changes His Name" Over Dismissal Of 6 Policemen In Rivers. Photos / VIDEO: Ese Oruru Resisting Policemen, In Kano -Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by ebukauzo: 5:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Some policemen in Delta beat a taxi driver mercilessly over his refusal to give them N100 bribe.

The unfortunate incident happened on Thursday around Orpiah which is very close to Delta State University.

An eyewitness who narrated the story said....

“It happens all the time and there is no one to report to because the inspector in charge of Orpiah is involved too. He and his boys have been assaulting taxi drivers on this axis."

Source: http:///00CT

3 Shares

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2015
Policemen the worst beings God had ever created.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by jamex93(m): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
police no get use for this our nation

4 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by ebukauzo: 6:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
jamex93:
That is true
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by tit(f): 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
they should beat the foolis apc man to coma.
the man wan die beacuse of 100 naira?
is the money is own?
is it his picture in the money?

apc people are gready.
they will follow deadi bodi into grave because of money.
i will deal with them all.

12 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by bolliejay(m): 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.

whats dis one saying

where is APC in the post
all dis anti-apc ppl sef undecided undecided

32 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by delishpot: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
bolliejay:

whats dis one saying

where is APC in the post

grin grin afternoon palm wine in action.

24 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Austin4lif: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
APC and trouble

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 6:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
Who're all these ones saying that the Police is of no use in diz country...let our policemen go for a nationwide, work-free-strike for just 24hours,then u'll know their USE...the issue is that,we don't just appreciate our own,we envy other nations and shy away from doing d needful.
#GOD bless Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Lexusgs430: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
'Police Is Your Friend '

4 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Sanchez01: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.
[size=14pt]Now I know you're the most foolish person on the forum[/size]

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by glasmirow(m): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
How did you know that they beat him for not giving the 100 naira note?

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by omo2sexy(f): 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Police haram,nawa for this country oo

2 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Shame on them!
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by timilehing(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Police, I hate them with passion!!

4 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by elantraceey(f): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.

undecided undecided

With people like you in this country corruption can never cease.

9 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by delors(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.
Daft attention seeker.

10 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by meshacha1: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
There is God o
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by januzaj(m): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.
so not paying bribe is now an offence..... PDP mentality sha
u re so gej(clueless) like your boss and so sambo(brainless) like his vice

12 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by M4gunners: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Chaii very bad.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by gen2briz(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Change will soon come to this people also

2 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by BlueMagic2(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Time to kill a Nigerian Pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.

Even ur mentor d devil can't bliv hw u cud be so zenseless

8 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by jide53: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
not again, This is becoming too much I recommend the entire Nigeria police force go for psych evaluation, I believe the pressure of the job is too much for some of them that's why at every little provocation they will be so violent.

Trigger happy mobile policemen kill driver, bury him in shallow grave in Lagos
Source: [url=/00CW]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/2275-trigger-happy-mobile-policemen-kill-driver-bury-him-in-shallow-grave-in-lagos[/url]
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by kekakuz(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
[size=20pt] in GEJ's voice
this is what buhari want to be doing to any one who is corrupt in his government

ordinary stealing o,they will say its corruption
mshewww[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Heartless people be like
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by ozoigbondu: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Police is a cancer in nigeria the entire instution should be taken down and rebuilt to make it people friendly cos for now contary to their slogan police is your nightmare

2 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by motherlode: 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
My dislike for policemen now is more than some people's hatred for GEJ's re-election, they are just worse off!!!

1 Like

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by adedayourt(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
bolliejay:

whats dis one saying

where is APC in the post

She dey lack common zense no mind am
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by Eastherbunny(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
tit:
is the money is own?

apc people are gready.

some people head the touch
pls ignore her she just had sex

4 Likes

Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by ElectronByte(m): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nigerian policemen harassing the citizens since 1960.

Na dis kain story dey make me wan run go Abidjan
Re: Policemen In Delta Beat A Taxi Driver Over Refusal To Pay N100 Bribe(Photos) by onila(f): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
jamex93:
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WARNING!!! Dont register your company on CAC online portal is a scam!! / Dino Melaye And His Children Tour Georgia / Philip Shaibu Not At War With Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.