Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,712 members, 7,809,699 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) (30133 Views)

OzzyBee OzzyBosco Visits Olusegun Obasanjo (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar Wears N1 Million Louis Vuitton Shoes To PDP Convention / Obasanjo Makes Order For Made-In-Aba Shoes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by aminulive: 2:09am On Nov 15, 2016
The Governor of Abia State, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu, has delivered pairs of made in Aba shoes to former Nigerian President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, at his Hilltop Mansion home in Ogun State.The former President, had at the 2016 Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Forum in Lagos, ordered for made in Aba shoes, through Governor Ikpeazu, who is also the "Chief Marketing Officer" of Made-in-Aba goods.

Speaking while delivering the shoes, Governor Ikpeazu said:

"Sir, you made an order for made in Aba shoes through me when we met last in Lagos two weeks ago, I am here today to deliver the shoes to you sir. These shoes, including the one I am wearing are made by our people in Aba. We want you to wear them and tell others about them. As promoters of made in Aba products, we have taken it upon ourselves to promote made in Aba goods by wearing them and by telling others about them."

Responding, General Obasanjo said:

"Governor, I can't thank you enough, and through you, I cannot thank my brothers and my sisters who have decided to adorn me with these wonderful, classy and classic shoes made in our land by our own people.For me, this is very significant in many ways. In fact, let me deliver to you a message from The African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) which they ask me to deliver to you. Afreximbank is spearheading made in Africa, and they came during their annual meeting. The message they left for me to you is that they have heard so much about Aba, and they want me to get in touch with you so they can come back and pay a special visit to Aba, because they want to establish an industrial park in Aba to encourage production and exportation of goods made in Africa.

And if the shoes you gave me here, which I am wearing one of them, feeling very comfortable on my feet, if they are good for me, I believe they should be good for Africa, and for anybody in Nigeria and indeed for anybody in the world.When we use what we make by ourselves for ourselves, others will simply join us in using them because we are proud of them.

These shoes are so comfortable and they are so good. Anybody watching me, no matter how high or low, who wants to help Nigeria get out of recession quickly should call the makers of these shoes in Aba to make for them.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-governor-abia-ikpeazu-delivers-made-aba-shoes-obasanjo/

3 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by GeneralB: 2:43am On Nov 15, 2016
Nice development..
I strongly believe with commitment, hardwork, diligence, authenticity and perseverance this made in Aba product will compete with Italian products.Like OBJ said let's all patronize our local products because that's our way out of this recession. Let's not wait for Buhari to end it because he can't do it alone, let's contribute our quota to increase our GDP and strengthen our NAIRA.
Please how do I place an order
#changestartswithme

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Donshegxy10(m): 2:55am On Nov 15, 2016
waiting my own , mr governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by nwasinachi(f): 3:30am On Nov 15, 2016
Good job gov, but will Obasanjo wear them?

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:34am On Nov 15, 2016
This guy with Ifeanyi Uba as Anambra governor will make much impact in SE.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by DaniDani(m): 4:56am On Nov 15, 2016
Ipkeazu my governor, you are seriously solidifying your political ground and career!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by ikp120(m): 4:59am On Nov 15, 2016
Scam!
What is the essence of buying made in Nigeria where you can buy made in other countries for less or the same price?

When they are ready for business let them let us know... As for now I will only buy made in naija if their prices are less than those of their foreign rivals.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Governor Ikpeazu deserves special praise for his promotion of Aba made products. His propagation of his people's handiwork will lead to a widespread acceptance of the products.

10 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 15, 2016
Bunch of hypocrites. Governor wears italian shoes but goes about fooling himself by advertising an Aba made shoe he cant wear on his Dog. Other governors in the east patronizes Hyundai and Nissan cars for their official uses but expects angels to come down from heaven to patronize Innoson. Even the owner of Innoson drives a Range Rover. Clowns

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by speaktome(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2016
Baba make sure say you wear that shoe.

Proudly 5%

#MySignatureMyBusiness#

8 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by twoMcfemad: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2016
grin
patriotic9jaboy:
Bunch of hypocrites. Governor wears italian shoes but goes about fooling himself by advertising an Aba made shoe he cant wear on his Dog. Other governors in the east patronizes Hyundai and Nissan cars for their official uses but expects angels to come down from heaven to patronize Innoson. Even the owner of Innoson drives a Range Rover. Clowns

You again? Reno is coming after you grin
patriotic9jaboy:

You again? Reno is coming after you

32 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by futurenix(m): 6:02am On Nov 15, 2016
SirJeffry:
This guy with Ifeanyi Uba as Anambra governor will make much impact in SE.

If you have any idea of the hardship Abia State workers are experiencing, if you see the man in your dreams as even a course rep., run for your life.

Let him keep gallivanting with shoes and bags and taking pictures, while workers can't pay their hospital bills and end up dying at home, one day they will throw stones at him just like his master T. A Orji.

8 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by yjgm(m): 6:13am On Nov 15, 2016
What do the S.E want?. Your governor promoting local production and you are not impressed. Hian.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02am On Nov 15, 2016
Hmm...but i don't think Nigerians buying goods produced in Nigeria should be a big deal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Ayus34(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2016
walcut:
Hmm...but i don't think Nigerians buying goods produced in Nigeria should be a big deal!
I just think they should work on quality and price.....why must we import what we can produce locally.... All I need is that,they should let out compete reasonably in terms of quality ans price......because ita not that sensible when what we produce is more expensive that the imported ones.....it make no sense......investing om things like this will change the story of our nation's economy!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 15, 2016
The foremost hardworking people in Nigeria: The Igbo ethnicity.

9 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 7:36am On Nov 15, 2016
why obasanjo? take it to tony elumelu ... that man is dope!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by sukkot: 7:37am On Nov 15, 2016
that biafran laugh tho lolzzzz grin grin grin

obasanjo looking at the negro like ' ogbeni why you dey laugh like this na ? '

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4483446_obj3_jpg44cd0fe787d9c541ed79e8a69c26f8ed

10 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:38am On Nov 15, 2016
Everybody look for favour, Wetin concern OBJ n Made in Niger, I think say na buhari need see am....... my view oooooo
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nathan2016: 7:38am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

40 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Nice cool
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 7:44am On Nov 15, 2016
Akuko uwa! embarassed
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Y taking our products to d afonja communities when they don't value whatever cums from SE...... Ikpeazu u ve disgraced us.... cheesy.... Whatever plan u ve ikpeazu, you are OyO

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 7:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Y taking our products to d afonja communities when they don't value whatever cums from SE...... Ikpeazu u ve disgraced us.... cheesy.... Whatever plans u ve ikpeazu, you are OyO
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by CXLVII: 7:45am On Nov 15, 2016
patriotic9jaboy:

Innoson is aware he produces mobile coffin

How do you expect him to kill himself grin

6 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 7:46am On Nov 15, 2016
I hope it Not for the Camera undecided undecided

Make he sha order some for the woman Standing behind them grin grin

Me sef dey go order mine... But First I need to invite all the Television and Radio stations.. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by alaskido(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2016
Everything in this country is fun fair. To deliver shoes that you can send through KONGA. Do you have to throw a party, call pressmen and make big announcements? I tire for this country called Nija. Cheap publicity stunt. angry

5 Likes

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2016
CXLVII:

Innoson is aware he produces mobile coffin

How do you expect him to kill himself grin

But our eastern neighbors will tell u are an afonja for saying the truth
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by CXLVII: 7:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Armstrong34:
Y taking our products to d afonja communities when they don't value whatever cums from SE...... Ikpeazu u ve disgraced us.... cheesy.... Whatever plan u ve ikpeazu, you are OyO

How do you expect an exposed Afonja to patronize a counterfeit product when he has access to Original?

Do you think it will be logically sensible to choose an Inosson over a Toyota, BMW or Benz?

Afonja's re far above those rags you produce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2016
Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Cadamlk: 7:53am On Nov 15, 2016
Armstrong34:
Y taking our products to d afonja communities when they don't value whatever cums from SE...... Ikpeazu u ve disgraced us.... cheesy.... Whatever plans u ve ikpeazu, you are OyO
Is comment by force? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikpeazu Delivers 'Made-In-Aba' Shoes To Obasanjo (Photos) by Armstrong34(m): 7:54am On Nov 15, 2016
CXLVII:

How do you expect an exposed Afonja to patronize a counterfeit product when he has access to Original?

Do you think it will be logically sensible to choose an Inosson over a Toyota, BMW or Benz?

Afonja's re far above those rags you produce.
....... Now tell me one notable positive thing ur brown roof brothers has being known for.... If not ritual, 419,treachery, backstabbing, stealing other people's partners..... Can anytin good cum out from SWcheesy

7 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Gives 15 Sienna, 3 Hummer Buses To OUKF Beneficiaries (Photos) / Emefiele Speaks Tough On February 10th Deadline, Reveals Next Line Of Action / How Dino Melaye Buried His Mother, Comfort Melaye In Grand Ceremony (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.