Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,308 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (66438 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nemsy(f): 10:34am On Mar 17, 2015
jayplect:
Good day. The ExxonMobil simple psychometric & aptitude test has been sent to your provided email address following your recent application, which will be used as one of our final candidate pre-employment assessment. You are to answer and submit latest 12:00pm 17th march 2015. Good luck

The position you applied for please?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by kenkristoph(m): 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2015
Foxie:
I guess you are the only one here that was sent a message or could it be in batches?
Wow....congrats and all the best in your application process...pls I want to know your qualifications and whether u uploaded all your documents including international passport cos I didn't get any mail and I uploaded all required documents except international passport. Pls I'd be happy if u reply...
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by kenkristoph(m): 4:13pm On Mar 17, 2015
jayplect:
Good day. The ExxonMobil simple psychometric & aptitude test has been sent to your provided email address following your recent application, which will be used as one of our final candidate pre-employment assessment. You are to answer and submit latest 12:00pm 17th march 2015. Good luck
Wow....congrats and all the best in your application process...pls I want to know your qualifications and whether u uploaded all your documents including international passport cos I didn't get any mail and I uploaded all required documents except international passport. Pls I'd be happy if u reply...
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Rich4god(m): 5:55pm On Mar 17, 2015
o boy... how e be say na only one person dem send mail...
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Foxie: 8:48pm On Mar 17, 2015
I didn't upload an international passport too.
kenkristoph:

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 9:29am On Mar 18, 2015
I received d same message......
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Switlife: 9:50am On Mar 18, 2015
aledamilola:
I received d same message......

Congratulations! How did the test go for you?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 9:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Fine, I tried my best, is just that one or two questions there gave me a serious headache while those technical questions were logically answered, however, I tank God for participating in it and success in advance. Did U participate?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 10:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Fine, I thank God for the success of the test, still waiting for their feedback. Did U receive the message?
Switlife:

Congratulations! How did the test go for you?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Switlife: 10:38am On Mar 18, 2015
aledamilola:
Fine, I thank God for the success of the test, still waiting for their feedback. Did U receive the message?

That's great. I don't know cos I've not had to access my email yet. What position did u apply for?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 10:51am On Mar 18, 2015
Sorry for dat, but yesterday was the deadline, I saw It almost 12mid night on Friday and submitted it on Sat due to 48hrs ultimatum given which was later extended till yesterday. Position: Unsolicited Operation Support.
Switlife:

That's great. I don't know cos I've not had to access my email yet. What position did u apply for?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2015
Hey bro, but u didnt receive a text message as regards to that email sent to u bah?
aledamilola:
Sorry for dat, but yesterday was the deadline, I saw It almost 12mid night on Friday and submitted it on Sat due to 48hrs ultimatum given which was later extended till yesterday. Position: Unsolicited Operation Support.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 12:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
I received two emails to that regard, the first one was from pre-employment assessment's email while the second was from human resources department's email which is just a reminder and notification for d extension of the date of submission. So I received only two emails, no text msg. Did U participate in the test?
engrsyer:
Hey bro, but u didnt receive a text message as regards to that email sent to u bah?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2015
No sir I didnt participate. I am yet to check my email account if i have such mail or not. I last checked my mail on tuesday last week. Well, I wish you all the best.
aledamilola:
I received two emails to that regard, the first one was from pre-employment assessment's email while the second was from human resources department's email which is just a reminder and notification for d extension of the date of submission. So I received only two emails, no text msg. Did U participate in the test?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 1:42pm On Mar 18, 2015
Tanx bro, but the submission deadline was yesterday. Just keep trying anyway. wishing all of us d very best.
engrsyer:
No sir I didnt participate. I am yet to check my email account if i have such mail or not. I last checked my mail on tuesday last week. Well, I wish you all the best.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2015
Ok thanks bro.
aledamilola:
Tanx bro, but the submission deadline was yesterday. Just keep trying anyway. wishing all of us d very best.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2015
...no mail yet on my side...apllied @ the medical section
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by jamanuka: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2015
Any Engineering received invites?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 4:56pm On Mar 18, 2015
As for me is like they have finished shortlisting because d last message sent to my email had it that yesterday was the deadline for the test submission. Anyway, if U have not been contacted keep hoping.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 18, 2015
aledamilola:
As for me is like they have finished shortlisting because d last message sent to my email had it that yesterday was the deadline for the test submission. Anyway, if U have not been contacted keep hoping.
No wahala.....congratz anyway
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na wa o...me I applied o didn't get any message from dem o... Congrat to u guys anyway...

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 10:34pm On Mar 18, 2015
jamanuka:
Any Engineering received invites?
Bros I applied as an Engineer but didn't get the message.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2015
But wait o... No b February we apply for this mobil stuff, how come shot listing and test has been conducted within dis short time How sure r u these guys who said they received and did dis text r? Besides just few ppl got dis mail like I too didn't receive any. Could the application be a scam? Or could these ppl who received d mail been scammed or sth. Shot listing ought to commence ATLEASE 4-5 weeks after d closing date of most applications and MOBIL at dis matter may even take longer period...don't knw what else to fink again.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 8:20am On Mar 19, 2015
Hello Bro, any latest info from Exxon Mobil?
jayplect:
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 8:32am On Mar 19, 2015
Is real Bro, remember d vacancies are unsolicited, they might need just only few people for now.
forix4u:
But wait o... No b February we apply for this mobil stuff, how come shot listing and test has been conducted within dis short time How sure r u these guys who said they received and did dis text r? Besides just few ppl got dis mail like I too didn't receive any. Could the application be a scam? Or could these ppl who received d mail been scammed or sth. Shot listing ought to commence ATLEASE 4-5 weeks after d closing date of most applications and MOBIL at dis matter may even take longer period...don't knw what else to fink again.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Ajibade105(m): 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2015
Hoping to get a mail soon
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Switlife: 6:39pm On Mar 19, 2015
I WILL get a mail from them soon.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by jamanuka: 8:34pm On Mar 19, 2015
engrsyer:
Bros I applied as an Engineer but didn't get the message.
Same here...maybe they don't need engineers yet

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2015
jamanuka:

lol... well maybe but the guys who said they've got a mail have not actually stated their courses of studies.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2015
jamanuka:

lol... well maybe but the guys who said they've got a mail have not actually stated their courses of studies. As for me Jesus is fighting d fight for me.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by jamanuka: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2015
engrsyer:
lol... well maybe but the guys who said they've got a mail have not actually stated their courses of studies. As for me Jesus is fighting d fight for me.
They applied under operations support

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.