Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (66833 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Michael J. Dolan: Senior Vice President, Exxon Mobil| Not HR Manager

Here's is a copy of the mail you received on a 419 Whistle Blowing site.

Next time, if in doubt, Just Google.

The above didn't take me 4 minutes to find out.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Gpearll:

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Switlife: 8:19pm On May 15, 2015
Eagerly waiting for my dream career with MPN. smiley cool
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 27, 2015
Switlife:
Eagerly waiting for my dream career with MPN. smiley cool
I love NLNG bro
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Switlife: 11:39pm On May 27, 2015
IHate9ja1:
I love NLNG bro
Bozz na everywhere u dey? God go soon do am for boiz IJN.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 7:32am On May 28, 2015
Switlife:

Bozz na everywhere u dey? God go soon do am for boiz IJN.
Yes bozz,casting my net wide and deep,while keeping all options open
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Switlife: 8:35am On May 28, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Yes bozz,casting my net wide and deep,while keeping all options open
Na zo!
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by dodoferati: 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
I also received the same letter from so-called exxon mobil texas, but the HR manager is different from yours here is mine:

Attn Applicant,
Thank you for your interest in our noble Company. We congratulate you and would like to bring to your notice that you have been short listed to join Exxon Mobil oil. After going through your CV; we became interested in your application to work with us.
Please find our job details then download the attachment, interview form and application form for your perusal.print out the forms and Fill the forms and send a copy back to us with your qualification documents.

Exxon Mobil uses an online interview style that is behaviourally-based, which means that we will ask you questions about previous experiences you have had in terms of competencies and technical skills in the attached interview form. This method of interviewing not only allows us to assess your qualifications and fit for potential employment with Exxon Mobil, but it also provides you with an excellent opportunity to highlight your skills and accomplishments in detail.

You’ll also have the opportunity to assess us as a potential organization in which to apply your talents and education while taking on the world’s toughest energy challenges and growing your career.

Sincerely
Mr.James Peterson.
HR Manager.
Exxon Mobil Oil Company
USA.

they also sent me 3 files attachment. But one thing they fail to realise is that i am going to arrest them all when I arrange a meeting with them.Hahahahahahahah!!!! They are too cheap.

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Darlx(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mobil!!! Na so e con be now Since February...shai*
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Switlife: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Darlx:
Mobil!!! Na so e con be now Since February...shai*

lol. Be anxious for nothing.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by martobi: 10:46am On Nov 21, 2018
Exxon Mobil Aptitude test past questions and answers available at
https://www.teststreams.com/studypack/exxon-mobil-job-aptitude-test-past-questions-studypack/

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Real Estate Consultants Needed At Real Business Network. / Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.