Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment (66448 Views)

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job / Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by engrsyer(m): 8:50am On Mar 20, 2015
jamanuka:

They applied under operations support
ok. Then there is still hope for us (ENGRS)

1 Like

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by shinexo: 8:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
i really dont understand why exxonmobil ask us to pay a sum of 14000 for training materials, it sounds like a scam, my people na who we won believe
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by shinexo: 8:23pm On Mar 22, 2015
ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.). Unfortunately, we've been made aware of unauthorized individuals using the ExxonMobil name and logo in emails and on web sites in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from interested job-seekers.

Periodically, ExxonMobil engages recruiting and/or placement agencies to help us identify potential candidates for specific positions. If you are contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no cost to you, the job-seeker.

this is the message on exxonmobil website, am really confused about this all thing
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by kenkristoph(m): 6:32am On Mar 23, 2015
shinexo:

ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.). Unfortunately, we've been made aware of unauthorized individuals using the ExxonMobil name and logo in emails and on web sites in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from interested job-seekers.

Periodically, ExxonMobil engages recruiting and/or placement agencies to help us identify potential candidates for specific positions. If you are contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no cost to you, the job-seeker.

this is the message on exxonmobil website, am really confused about this all thing

Nawa oooo...Nigerians never seem to amaze me and here I was thinking and cracking my brain why I wasn't shortlisted not knowing that it was all a fraud...odiegwu oooo
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 23, 2015
kenkristoph:

Nawa oooo...Nigerians never seem to amaze me and here I was thinking and cracking my brain why I wasn't shortlisted not knowing that it was all a fraud...odiegwu oooo
I was suprised....
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2015
Were U contacted that way? so I was. who is your acclaimed training officer and where is your training venue?
shinexo:
i really dont understand why exxonmobil ask us to pay a sum of 14000 for training materials, it sounds like a scam, my people na who we won believe
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by jayplect(m): 1:36pm On Mar 23, 2015
aledamilola:
Hello Bro, any latest info from Exxon Mobil?
Not yet
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by shinexo: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2015
eric ajayi, am sure they are faking that man pix
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by shinexo: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2015
dami seriously am confused, i smell something fishy in that eric ajayi guy, they are not legit
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by process123(m): 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2015
Shinexo, I thought as much that they might be fake, however, i would suggest that we oblige them to accept on arrival payment if not, dont dare pay into any account. That is absolutely ghost transaction which is very risky.
shinexo:
dami seriously am confused, i smell something fishy in that eric ajayi guy, they are not legit
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2015
How did u apply and which position did u apply for?
shinexo:
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by shinexo: 6:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
that is a good idea, gimme ur numba so we can talk on phone dami
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by shinexo: 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
my number is 08137360472
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by AifyGod: 7:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmm, I recv d mail too. Same Eric ajayi n paymt of 14k.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 8:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Dami Dami that is my facebook ID
shinexo:
that is a good idea, gimme ur numba so we can talk on phone dami
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by aledamilola: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mine is 14.3k
AifyGod:
Hmm, I recv d mail too. Same Eric ajayi n paymt of 14k.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by AifyGod: 8:02am On Mar 24, 2015
Yes 14.3k.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by jamanuka: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2015
Exxon will NEVER ask you to make any payment...Pls you guys should flee for your dear life
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 24, 2015
Alas!...it was all a scam, whereas I have already accepted my fate of not being called.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Switlife: 9:08am On Mar 24, 2015
DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT!
DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT!
DO NOT MAKE ANY PAYMENT!
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by easypee: 3:06pm On Mar 25, 2015
shinexo:

ExxonMobil asking you to pay 14K for training prior to employment? That's a 'One Chance' bus. Please don't enter.

It's a scam alert once you have to pay anything prior to recruitment. Spread the word and put them scammers out of business.

Also, any job you have to give bribe to get, don't take it. That's not the job God intends for you. Walk away.

Shine your eye!!!
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by openmine(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2015
easypee:

ExxonMobil asking you to pay 14K for training prior to employment? That's a 'One Chance' bus. Please don't enter.

It's a scam alert once you have to pay anything prior to recruitment. Spread the word and put them scammers out of business.

Also, any job you have to give bribe to get, don't take it. That's not the job God intends for you. Walk away.

Shine your eye!!!
very true...
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Lawrenceo: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Right 4rm d very 1st day i accessed dat recruitment portal,i undestood it was a pure scam so i neva borderd 2 apply...D locality of d site alone is enough 2 tel u is scam.My advic is dis ''do not pay in a dime in2 any body's acc. 4 any reason.May God continue 2 help and protect us IJN...Amen!
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by kachnov(m): 4:06pm On Mar 26, 2015
yea I knew this would eventually turn out to be a scam,
1.They demanded for fewer info than a typical Exxon unsolicited application .
2.Exxon won't recruit massively in the face of dwindling oil prices and Nigeria's political atmosphere at the moment.
3.Wont request a dime from you whatsoever ,before during and after a recruitement process.

let's not be desperate,sometimes the signs stares us in the face,but we choose to ignore.As for those tryna dupe unsuspecting job seekers,that's just plain wrong!
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Nehustaree007(f): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please i have opened da link...i can find an option for new user to register...jst returning user...biko Forex help me
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by ednut1(m): 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2015
nawa ooooo chai chai
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by Wordsmith(m): 6:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
It is a scam.

I sent an email to Ifeanyi Obiora, the Supervisor of HR Operations at ExxonMobil and he and another colleague rightly confirmed that these people, "Eric Ajayi, Ogundimu, Agnes Adesina" were frauds and ExxonMobil were not currently recruiting but have folders for unsolicited applications. They are not authorized representatives of ExxonMobil or staff members.

People please beware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by KaceeDcontrol(m): 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Wordsmith:
It is a scam.

I sent an email to Ifeanyi Obiora, the Supervisor of HR Operations at ExxonMobil and he and another colleague rightly confirmed that these people, "Eric Ajayi, Ogundimu, Agnes Adesina" were frauds and ExxonMobil were not currently recruiting but have folders for unsolicited applications. They are not authorized representatives of ExxonMobil or staff members.

People please beware.
are you the wordsmith i know from facebook?
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by easypee: 4:28am On Mar 29, 2015
Lawrenceo:
Right 4rm d very 1st day i accessed dat recruitment portal,i undestood it was a pure scam so i neva borderd 2 apply...D locality of d site alone is enough 2 tel u is scam.My advic is dis ''do not pay in a dime in2 any body's acc. 4 any reason.May God continue 2 help and protect us IJN...Amen!

Hello @Lawrenceo, I think you may have missed an opportunity if you didn't apply. This is the link posted by the op:
http://www.exxonmobil.com/Nigeria-English/HR/HR_Nigeria_engineering.aspx .

It is ExxonMobil's portal. What you have to look out for always is the domain name. If it is that of the company, it is legit. www.exxonmobil.com is ExxonMobil's domain name and you can see it in the op's original link. If you put it in your browser, it also takes you also to their coporate website: http://corporate.exxonmobil.com/en/ . Browse through it to their careers page and it will take you back again to the same link the op originally posted where you can then start your application. When positions come up that can not be filled by their existing staffs, they will pick from those who have submitted their CV.

It's not easy in Nigeria to trust because of scammers.

Remain blessed.
Re: Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment by gingger(m): 9:07am On Mar 30, 2015
ExxonMobile producing Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL) are subsidiaries of Exxon Mobil Corporation with a long and established history of operations in Nigeria.

Notice of False Recruitment Campaign & Improper Use of MPN and EEPNL name

It has come to the attention of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited (MPN) and Esso Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited (EEPNL), both affiliates of Exxon Mobil, that some unscrupulous individuals are setting up interviews and issuing employment offer letters to persons within and outside Nigeria. MPN and EEPNL hereby wish to alert the general public to the fact that these hoax invitations and employment letters did not emanate from any of the companies or Exxon Mobil.

We are particularly concerned about reports of cash payments, being demanded from unsuspecting members of the public for application and immigration processing in furtherance of this hoax employment facade MPN, EEPNL or any ExxonMobil affiliate do not use the services of recruiting or placement agencies that request or charge candidates fees of any kind (e g., application fees, placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.)

All ExxonMobil affiliate companies in Nigeria conduct detailed and properly documented recruitment prncess, including the advertisement of the vacancies in Nigerian newspapers, and receipt of electronic applications through a dedicated recruiting website (www.exxonmobil.com/careers/nigeria). The entire process is coordinated by the Human Resources department and is transparent and free of charge.

The general public is therefore enjoined to be vigilant regarding any individual or group claiming to represent MPN, EEPNL or any ExxonMobil affiliate company in Nigeria ostensibly for employment purposes or any other matter. Any member of the public who participates in this exercise does so at his or her own risk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pic.. See How Some Nigerian Women Hustles / PWC Sending TEXT For Graduate Assessment TEST / He Was Interviewed In The Morning, Company Saw This On His Twitter Page Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.