Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,862 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! (5724 Views)

My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / I'm 15, My GF Is 13, We Did It But She Didn't Bleed, Why? / My Gf Is Cheating On Me But I Just Can't Explode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by falconey(m): 8:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
My fellow romancelanders is a goodnews and a badnews.....the goodnews is am gonna be a daddy..the badnews is both of us are still in school. Same UNI...same department. We are both afraid to abort it for two things DAMAGE WOMB and DEATH.....my people my people please advice me
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by elantraceey(f): 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
Congratulations undecided

But make sure you don't kill that innocent child , you should be ready for any consequence of your actions.

5 Likes

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by olu77(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Don't abort it o sad that could be the future vp to my child when he becomes the president of this country. Don't abort a future star o ehen sad

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by IamDejman(m): 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
When u were doing it, did we advise yOu?

Guy, be a man and take care of the child cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by Raiders: 8:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Congrats. I am happy for you and your gf. Good luck on being a dad
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by Enegod(m): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
undecided
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by chemosupremo(f): 8:55pm On Feb 06, 2015
Congrat.......Don't abort it......U both juz made two certificate for ur parents.......A baby nd a degree certificates

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by temitemi1(m): 8:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
The choice is yours brother, womb n death grin grin
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by idealsico(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Praise the Lord. It shall be permanent.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by olakumby(f): 8:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
falconey:
My fellow romancelanders is a goodnews and a badnews.....the goodnews is am gonna be a daddy..the badnews is both of us are still in school. Same UNI...same department. We are both afraid to abort it for two things DAMAGE WOMB and DEATH.....my people my people please advice me
the bad news is u dnt have a job! Congrats. smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by nellyhandsom(m): 8:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
so make we help u unpregnant her? sad

14 Likes

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by ireneony(f): 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Get her to do d and c then
Although am still a virgin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
@op, when you were doing the thing, why didn't you shout "I NEED HELP, I'M FUCKIN.G MY GIRLFRIEND"

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
Is pregnancy the new trend?

My bf got someone pregnant.....my gf is pregnant for another guy....I am pregnant for my ex.....am pregnant for my bf....my gf is pregnant......all on NL

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
You shouldn't have gotten her pregnant if you are not ready to live up to the responsibility of a dad. But deeds have been done already sha.

The reality is that she's going to have a very tough time combining her studies on this condition. Depending on how ready the both of you are to weather the storm that goes with studying, baby mama and daddy, catering for the child, and most importantly containing the public shame that comes with having a child out of wedlock in an overly religious society like Nigeria.

My advise is, you both should see a doctor, let him tell the risk involve in terminating the pregnancy, if the chances of having a hitch free abortion are high then go for it.

Please religious fanatics should jump pass this comment. I don't need lectures on the Bible or Quran

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by pasqal09: 9:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by slap1(m): 9:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
It's a pity my guy. Why didn't you use protection? I hear it's not costly, about N50 should get you like 4 pieces.
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by slap1(m): 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2015
ireneony:
Who ask you? grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by Viktoh(m): 9:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dont let her abort it....in d next 5yrs u would b glad u didnt
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by LewisO: 9:15pm On Feb 06, 2015
Let me put an ink on this thread, I smell FP...
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by delishpot: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Keep calm........congrats, wish her safe delivery and a healthy baby and mom.
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by LewisO: 9:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Let me put a ink on this thread, I smell FP...

(op) summon me when it make FP, so I can lay my astute to your matter!
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by elantraceey(f): 9:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
ronald4lif:
You shouldn't have gotten her pregnant if you are not ready to live up to the responsibility of a dad. But deeds have been done already sha.

The reality is that she's going to have a very tough time combining her studies on this condition. Depending on how ready the both of you are to weather the storm that goes with studying, baby mama and daddy, catering for the child, and most importantly containing the public shame that comes with having a child out of wedlock in an overly religious society like Nigeria.

My advise is, you both should see a doctor, let him tell the risk involve in terminating the pregnancy, if the chances of having a hitch free abortion are high then go for it.

Please religious fanatics should jump pass this comment. I don't need lectures on the Bible or Quran

That could just be a future president who knows sad

And even if the doctors assures her of a hitch free abortion things could still go wrong.
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by jamex93(m): 9:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
congrat oooo.... remember una no call us as una dey do am......make una call us for d naming o, or na war..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by tweeby: 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Didn't u think of all dat b4 having sex? U berra do d needful n neva murder
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by PussySandie(f): 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
Baba Aborishade needs a pregnant woman/lady for etutu..he really wanna renew his power with his ancestors..Are you ready to give your woman, for #5million,...pm me let's talk business...
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by ehis05(m): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Mai 1st yab u small...u suppose knw say u b student 4 same dept wen u dey login....anyhw sha..e go hard buh d best decision is to 1st tell probably ur mum or someone u can confide in....mostly a female..abortion is nt an option u cud get ha killed or ruin her lyf wit a damaged womb...
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by tweeby: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
My advice 4u is to vote GMB so after uni u guyz can get a job n if u didn't stil get,atleast GMB will be paying u after service so turn urslf to automatic campaign manager of APC. Tell pple to seek for change n I call dat sowing seed.!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by ronald4lif(m): 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

And even if the doctors assures her of a hitch free abortion things could still go wrong.

Thanks for commenting without bringing religion sentiment into it.

Your suggestion is in order. Yes he/she could be the future president or even a philanthropist who will end up touching lives. But that to me is a future prediction which the chances of becoming so are very slim. And even, if they are high, I wouldn't advise someone ruin their present future for an uncertain one.

Also, if the doctor affirms that the D&C can be done without complications to her health and her convinctions is to do it then she should go ahead. I agree things can still go wrong with the abortion even after doctors assurance but you see life in itself it's risky. Let's not forget that a lot of women still die daily when putting to bed. Some sleep and don't wake up. There's no guarantee way to avoid negativity. It's like having someone who's really sick and dire need of an operation but decline one because they are afraid of complications
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by elantraceey(f): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
ronald4lif:

Thanks for commenting without bringing religion sentiment into it.

Your suggestion is in order. Yes he/she could be the future president or even a philanthropist who will end up touching lives. But that to me is a future prediction which the chances of becoming so are very slim. And even, if they are high, I wouldn't advise someone ruin their present future for an uncertain one.

Also, if the doctor affirms that the D&C can be done without complications to her health and her convinctions is to do it then she should go ahead. I agree things can still go wrong with the abortion even after doctors assurance but you see life in itself it's risky. Let's not forget that a lot of women still die daily when putting to bed. Some sleep and don't wake up. There's no guarantee way to avoid negativity. It's like having someone who's really sick and dire need of an operation but decline one because they are afraid of complications

I don't agree that it will ruin her future , that depends on the kind of parents she has and if they're willing to help her out , the only thing that will be of worry should be the stigma that come with having a child out of wedlock not it ruining her future , i've not seen a uni that expels students because they got pregnant , she could continue her education after giving birth.
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 06, 2015
Were you expecting Sharwama when you were having unprotected sex. Sorry!

However, it would only be a hot gist within a month, after that na old new among your peers. Its only a matter of months you would be smiling. People won't talk forever.
Re: I Need Help My GF Is Pregnant!!!! by mirexxx(f): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
elantraceey:

could also b a drug addict
not encouraging abortion ooooooooo
buh this 'normal say' of every aborted child would have been d president is what i don't like hearing smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'boo Made My Night' - Girl Shares After Sex Photo / Why Are Naija Babes So Unromantic? / 12 Reasons Why Many Guys Wouldn't Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.