Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? (1317 Views)

Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught / Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now / President 0bj Has Submited A Ministerial List 2 Gmb Should Gmb Trash Obj's List? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by amakachinwe3: 9:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nollywood actor Prince Eke writes an open letter to Gen. Buhari.In the letter below,he faulted Buhari for trying to be Nigeria's president for more than once and advised him to leave it to the younger people and serve Nigeria in other capacities.

Read the letter below....

My letter to BUHARI,

"Sir ,let us examine your service records. I consider your generation a very privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at d age of 33, you were appointed d Military
Governor of d North-Eastern State,present day Borno & Yobe states. In 1976 at d age of 34 you became d Minister 4 Petroleum and Natural Resources. In 1978 at d age of 36 you became d Chairman of d Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today d
reverse is d case. Most Nigerians at age of 35 are still unemployed and still living with parents.Many are still not married. During your time you were already Governor at this
age.One major reason for this
unfortunate turn of events is that many elders like you have refused 2 voluntarily handover d baton 2 d next generation. Life should be a relay race where one runs his race and hands over 2 d next. In Nigeria many elders like you have run their races and are still holding on tenaciously 2 d baton.But Sir, I have an important question here 4 you.
The question is simple, MUST YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT ONLY?IS THERE NO OTHER CAPACITY YOU CAN
SERVE US EXCEPT D PRESIDENCY? It is very erroneous 2 imagine that you can only serve Nigeria only in one capacity.During d regime of late General Sani Abacha, you accepted d appointment 2
serve as d Chairman of d then Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). D general opinion was that you served faithfully in this capacity. Well done Sir! But you never
asked Abacha 2 vacate office 4 you as your former subordinate in d army.Never! In fact that would have been a dangerous move, if not suicidal. Rather you served faithfully under your former junior in d army. Sir, imagine if you take on another job like d Chairman of EFCC
or ICPC or NDLEA. Nigerians actually need you 2 serve in one of these capacities much more than they need you in d Presidency. Mere mentioning
your name as Chairman of EFCC would drive many corrupt men underground.But you wouldn’t . Either d Presidency or nothing. When are you going 2 handover
2 d next person? It is either you do it voluntarily or risk disgrace at d polls.
God bless you sir.."

Source: http://wurl.cc/zBH

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by agabakennedy: 9:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
He was able to handle these posts back then because Nigeria was still growing.It willbe difficult for young people to attain that kind of level now
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by Skako(m): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
Story,story........... Story
Mr story teller
this papa must save us from this faling nation
and if u don take bribe go return am bcs if our incoming president catch u u go know shey PEJ is an atomic bomb producer

only buhari can do it

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by Badgers14: 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
Who's this guy

Every one is just forming important because of the election undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by abudlhammed: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
my super actor...., stop thinking like a fool...., I know u are collecting money from ur idiot president...., if u want to sent letter to sai buhari....., write reasonable letter to our income president so dat people dey can benefit from it....., actor...., it is not easy to be an actor..., stop typing like drunken....., sai buhari...., change....., we nigeria need change....,

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by crownprince102: 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Is anybody talking.......
Oh! Sorry, the money reached you. I see. You are getting your own dividend of democracy.
Not your fault sha. If to say you never chop this money just like an average nigerian, you no go dey type nonsense. Can you please tell me the life of a poor nigerian you 've touched with the money you receive from GEJ? That kind of money can't be given out as charity. My guy, tommorow tells alot, don't because of what you will gain today spoil the your future and the destiny of your unborn generations.
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by UrennaNkoli(f): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
For change to occur, you need a receptor ( the masses) and an effector( the leader). GMB is the leader we need to implement this change and when a positive feedback loop fails, another effector takes over. GMB is the right man to take the failed governmet of GEJ from the scratches. He's the man you need, he's the man I need.
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by parkhurst: 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
Really!, what else do you expect? N.L. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
An open letter from a paid p*i*g. The earlier Nigerians realise that this i*diots don't have the interest of the country at heart, the better. He is contended with Nigeria going into flames under gej's tenure but worried that buhari wants to fix the country. Oloshi!
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 06, 2015
amakachinwe3:
Nollywood actor Prince Eke writes an open letter to Gen. Buhari.In the letter below,he faulted Buhari for trying to be Nigeria's president for more than once and advised him to leave it to the younger people and serve Nigeria in other capacities.

Read the letter below....

My letter to BUHARI,

"Sir ,let us examine your service records. I consider your generation a very privileged one, indeed. In 1975 at d age of 33, you were appointed d Military
Governor of d North-Eastern State,present day Borno & Yobe states. In 1976 at d age of 34 you became d Minister 4 Petroleum and Natural Resources. In 1978 at d age of 36 you became d Chairman of d Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Today d
reverse is d case. Most Nigerians at age of 35 are still unemployed and still living with parents.Many are still not married. During your time you were already Governor at this
age.One major reason for this
unfortunate turn of events is that many elders like you have refused 2 voluntarily handover d baton 2 d next generation. Life should be a relay race where one runs his race and hands over 2 d next. In Nigeria many elders like you have run their races and are still holding on tenaciously 2 d baton.But Sir, I have an important question here 4 you.
The question is simple, MUST YOU SERVE NIGERIA AS A PRESIDENT ONLY?IS THERE NO OTHER CAPACITY YOU CAN
SERVE US EXCEPT D PRESIDENCY? It is very erroneous 2 imagine that you can only serve Nigeria only in one capacity.During d regime of late General Sani Abacha, you accepted d appointment 2
serve as d Chairman of d then Petroleum Trust Fund (PTF). D general opinion was that you served faithfully in this capacity. Well done Sir! But you never
asked Abacha 2 vacate office 4 you as your former subordinate in d army.Never! In fact that would have been a dangerous move, if not suicidal. Rather you served faithfully under your former junior in d army. Sir, imagine if you take on another job like d Chairman of EFCC
or ICPC or NDLEA. Nigerians actually need you 2 serve in one of these capacities much more than they need you in d Presidency. Mere mentioning
your name as Chairman of EFCC would drive many corrupt men underground.But you wouldn’t . Either d Presidency or nothing. When are you going 2 handover
2 d next person? It is either you do it voluntarily or risk disgrace at d polls.
God bless you sir.."

Source: http://wurl.cc/zBH

Look at this fool; a socially oriented tout writing an open letter too; the same guy that is being spoon-feed by his mother turned wife.

He has been playing a role of armed robber, cultist, Bouncer, Security and hustler over the years but failed to win a common Oshodi/Apapa or Agege award for his sorry ass.

The person you are sending the open letter to has been hustling for himself since he was a teenager while your sorry ass was running around your neighbourhood with your tiny ddick, hoping your destiny wld be rescued by one unlucky woman and luckily for you, your dream has become a reality today.
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by tandoe: 10:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
Things like this give me hope for Nigeria I see future leaders. the problem GEJ has is that his administration
was highly distracted from bokoharam to very corrupt
public servant to blatant hate from some members some
tribes (a friend told me he would rather vote for an
animal) to the fact that Nigeria is not politically matured
enough to accommodate a leader from a minority tribe, a
youth or a female leader or anything too different from
the old cabal leadership figure we are used to that is
why the likes of Obj, Buhari/Osinbajo and the likes can
always claim to be a Messiah and we would believe them
meanwhile a man like Pat Utomi,, or a rev Chris Okotie
couldn't even get up to 2% of your votes.
Can't believe I fell for the change scam with my level of
exposure today 5th February I make a change Today as a
young Nigerian i pledge my support for the reelection of
GEJ. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by amakachinwe3: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
FolarinLondon:

Look at this fool; a socially oriented tout writing an open letter too; the same guy that is being spoon-feed by his mother turned wife.

He has been playing a role of armed robber, cultist, Bouncer, Security and hustler over the years but failed to win a common Oshodi/Apapa or Agege award for his sorry ass.

The person you are sending the open letter to has been hustling for himself since he was a teenager while your sorry ass was running around your neighbourhood with your tiny ddick, hoping your destiny wld be rescued by one unlucky woman and luckily for you, your dream has become a reality today.
No insult.Everybody is entitle to his or her opinion
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by Sanchez01: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Joke apart, please who is he
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by oduastates: 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
Typical.
Not the brightest bulb in the basket.
The subliminal signal this particular guy is giving out is the same "born to rule " mentality.
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by clevvermind(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
buhari go fit read that letter so? gringrin you know say e nor sabi read o.
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by clevvermind(m): 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
amakachinwe3:
leave am. e dey pain am well well. grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by clevvermind(m): 10:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
jayfolarin:
An open letter from a paid p*i*g. The earlier Nigerians realise that this i*diots don't have the interest of the country at heart, the better. He is contended with Nigeria going into flames under gej's tenure but worried that buhari wants to fix the country. Oloshi!
you are a big fool. you are not known anywhere. go back to your village. they need you so much.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 07, 2015
amakachinwe3:

Alright Sir
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by amakachinwe3: 5:57am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=clevvermind post=30496234]buhari go fit read that letter so? gringrin you know say e nor sabi read o.quote.Lol.Bros Buhari can read and write.Have u forgotten he is a General?
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by clevvermind(m): 9:38am On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=amakachinwe3 post=30500259][/quote] general that did not have waec certificate?grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 07, 2015
Prince Eke should be bothered why and how his wife Muma Gee lost her chance to serve her state by failing to win her constituency primaries in Rivers State.
Re: Nollywood Actor Prince Eke's Letter 2 GMB:Must You Serve Nigeria As A President? by Gbawe: 9:59am On Feb 07, 2015
This actor should stick to what he does best and leave politics or indeed intellectual 'rumination' to others. What Prince Eke does not realise, which Buhari does, is that the Nigerian Presidency is the only office that can make or break Nigeria as our Country is currently constituted. You can be a great attorney General of the federation and still be frustrated by a weak President. You can be a superb EFCC boss or indeed a fine works Minister and superb COAS but your personal brilliance and efficacy may be completely blunted by an indolent and corrupt President.

Buhari realise that the office of President is the greatest reform and development tool any patriotic Nigerian can have. I personally salute Buhari for not giving up his desire to lead at that level and gain the power to effect the genuine transformation of Nigeria into a nation delivering on her vast and almost limitless potentials.

(1) (Reply)

NFF President Meets Arsene Wenger,Sepp Blatter Over Super Eagles Youngstars(Pics / Why We Can’t Publish Full Details Of NNPC Audit Report – Diezani Alison-Madueke / [VIDEO] Hon Obahiagbon Latest Comments On Nigeria 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.