Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

RCCG Still Love GEJ. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RCCG Still Love GEJ. (1306 Views)

Dogara: Akeredolu’s Victory Shows Nigerians Still Love APC / I Still Hate Buhari. I Love Gej So Much. / I Love Gej (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RCCG Still Love GEJ. by mekaboy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
From the way APC fans attack Gej online i felt most pple in lagos state would.

But watching jst turned the channel to NTA and saw the PA Adeboye praying for GEJ, and the congregation were shouting an extra ordinary Amen. I saw people waving and shouting amen. I could tell Gej still has alot of people who love him.

Then i noticed 2 prophetic songs sang during the offering.

The first way, " who has the final say? , Jehovah has the final say."

The other was " since i was born and now i am getting old, i have never seen the lord changing, brother have u seen? Nooo nooo noo nooo, i have never in my life, i have never seen the lord changing".

The revelation i got from the first song is that GOD will decide who wins.

The second is saying no to the type of change APC wants to bring. By saying never seen the lord change and noo nooo noo.

To me it seemed like it was like, since i was young and now im old, buhari is still the same person obasanjo, soyinka, dele momudu, elrufai spoke against. I have not seen buhari change, brother have u seen? nooo nooo nooo

With the type pf positive energy and amen i heard during the prayers, there is hope for Gej.

It was just like Gej was at home with his own family. The love was in the air. It jst seemed like the christians stood up for Gej.

Trust me if buhari showed up there tonight, they would have bound him and cast him into the lagoon.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by pacifique(m): 11:03pm On Feb 06, 2015
Right on point @ OP.

Ae F(P)ee S(Cee) be like "chicken(cricket) wey de fire the roast, im say im d dance"

They can't win undecided.

GEJ till 2019!!

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by LordMecuzy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lol you think Redeemed wld decide who wins dis election? lol D Masses would decide

3 Likes

Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by LordMecuzy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
He is a Man of the People,a man after Chukwu Abiama heart,Gej till 2019

4 Likes

Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
Wow......Victory is sure by God's grace. God bless President GEJ.

Please let's avoid politics of bitterness. We all have choice to any candidate we so desire. Violence does no good. Nigeria shall overcome.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by Trailblazer1(m): 11:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Ok
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by Truth24(m): 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Saw
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by datola: 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Whoever thinks the church members will not cheer the President while pastor Adeboye prayed for him is a learner of Nigerian church politics.

That is why religion is not supposed to be mixed with politics.
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by aresa: 11:27pm On Feb 06, 2015
mekaboy:

But watching jst turned the channel to NTA and saw the PA Adeboye praying for GEJ, and the congregation were shouting an extra ordinary Amen. I saw people waving and shouting amen. I could tell Gej still has alot of people who love him.

The other was " since i was born and now i am getting old, i have never seen the lord changing, brother have u seen? Nooo nooo noo nooo, i have never in my life, i have never seen the lord changing".

The second is saying no to the type of change APC wants to bring. By saying never seen the lord change and noo nooo noo.

To me it seemed like it was like, since i was young and now im old, buhari is still the same person obasanjo, soyinka, dele momudu, elrufai spoke against. I have not seen buhari change, brother have u seen? nooo nooo nooo

With the type pf positive energy and amen i heard during the prayers, there is hope for Gej.

It was just like Gej was at home with his own family. The love was in the air. It jst seemed like the christians stood up for Gej.

Trust me if buhari showed up there tonight, they would have bound him and cast him into the lagoon.

Only religiously bigoted and insecure people hop from church to church like bingo . He's free to go to church even on mars, but he's still going to otuoke or straight to jail..
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by Raiders: 11:28pm On Feb 06, 2015
Why is it that its only election year GEJ remember to attend Redeemed church? He was there in 2011 and he is back there in 2015. After election y'all wont see him again.

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by reborn1: 12:32am On Feb 07, 2015
mekaboy:

So redeem church will decide who win election. Wetin person no go hear for nairaland sef. I hope you wont shout or cry if those muslims do the same for Buhari. Smh
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by bgates: 4:04am On Feb 07, 2015
ok
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by wisewisewise: 4:22am On Feb 07, 2015
A bloddy religious prostitute.
Jonathan wants to get sympathy votes.
MR. CORRUPTION. I hope he went to redeemed with some PDP SNIPERS LED BY His beloved police AIG Mbu Mbu.
Can the MMORON, DOWNS SYNDROME PATIENT( JONATHAN) DECLARE HIS ASSETS?
WHEN LATE PRESIDENT YAR'ADUA WAS DECLARING HIS ASSETS, WHERE WAS THIS DRUNKEN EBOLAR FISHERMAN
WHY, WHY, DID HE NOT DECLARE HIS ASSETS

Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by mekaboy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 10, 2015
so ur problem na asset.
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by mrvitalis(m): 2:11pm On Feb 10, 2015
the God i believe in can never be happy with jonahan
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by Dbboy(m): 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2015
mrvitalis:
the God i believe in can never be happy with jonahan

then you need to change your God.
Re: RCCG Still Love GEJ. by EvilBrain1(m): 2:54pm On Feb 10, 2015
Your pastors have sold their souls to collect stolen money from politicians and history will judge them harshly. Adeboye, Oyedepo, Oristsejafor and co are only looking after their own pockets. You Christians had better wake up and look after yours.

The [url=https://www.google.com.ng/?gws_rd=ssl#q=%241+in+naira]exchange rate is now N199.95 to the dollar[/url]. Your salary and your savings have reduced by more than 25% in the past 6 months and will reduce further. All thanks to Jonathan's overspending, corruption and his incompetent handling of the economy. Vote wisely.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures... Adhoc Staff Training In Bayelsa (kolokuma Lga) / President Jonathan Vs Buhari:Who Dressed Better As A Woman(Pic) / RECRUITMENT/REPLACEMENT 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.