Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo (2440 Views)

Mc Tagwaye Shakes President Buhari, As DSS Reacts (Photos, Video) / President Goodluck Jonathan Attends Holy Ghost Service At RCCG / Breaking News: GEJ Attends Winners Chapel In Ota Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:23am On Feb 07, 2015
President Jonathan was at the at the Holy Ghost Service of the Redeemed Church, on Friday. He met Gen. Buhari's running mate, Prof Osinbajo at the service .

source; http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/02/photos-jonathan-attends-holy-ghost.html

See all the photos below :

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:24am On Feb 07, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by ORACLE1975(m): 3:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Vote issue.

1 Like

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by snowdrops(m): 3:40am On Feb 07, 2015
Let's all pray for a violence free poll in 2015

1 Like

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by amakufrancis(m): 3:50am On Feb 07, 2015
#GejMyVal

4 Likes

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by plainol(m): 3:53am On Feb 07, 2015
did he leave Bayelsa's campaign ground to redeem? u dey lie.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by olatomiwa(f): 4:15am On Feb 07, 2015
plainol:
did he leave Bayelsa's campaign ground to redeem? u dey lie.
he sure did. Some of us that came into Lagos by air yesterday can testify that we were kept hovering in the air for over 45 minutes because Jonathan was at the airport. So many lives were put at risk just because he was going to that programme.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Samunique(m): 4:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Yes a gentle man is always a gentle man. If there something i cherish about GEJ, it's this his political maturity and meekness, though some see it as weakness and thus name him clueless but if there are any characters a democratic should possess, I've found two in GEJ which are MEEKNESS AND MATURITY, and the third one should be the spirit of SPORTMANSHIP which i know this man GEJ is capable of showing nigerians the example should he lose this coming election.

For this reason, i will want to advise those who are breathing war should Gej lose at poll to have a rethink and allow peace to reign, this man I'm seeing here does not have that do or die attitude. And for those who call meekness "clueless" they are the real enemies of this country and whatever they cause with their tongues shall befall them it's just a matter of time, life will surely reward them with what they give to life U CANNOT SOW CONFUSION AND EXPECT COMFORT .

Meanwhile in every contest there must be a winner and a looser,and which ever way it turns out to be, LET NIGERIANS LEARN FROM THE PICTURE OF THESE TWO GENTLE MEN @ OP HERE.

PEACE!

GOODMORNING NIGERIANS, NAIRALANDERS !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by fitzmayowa: 4:23am On Feb 07, 2015
This is another proof to some die hard fan of GEJ/PDP and GMB/APC, that none of our politicians are worth dying for....If you end up killing yourself because of them, it will be your family's loss and not their.

#Notopoliticalviolence

4 Likes

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by WisdomFlakes: 4:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Samunique:
Yes a gentle man is always a gentle man. If there something i cherish about GEJ, it's this his political maturity and meekness, though some see it as weakness and thus name him clueless but if there are any characters a democratic should possess, I've found two in GEJ which are MEEKNESS AND MATURITY, and the third one should be the spirit of SPORTMANSHIP which the man GEJ is not far from exhibiting should he lose this coming election.

For this reason, i will want to advise those who are breathing war should Gej lose at poll to av a rethink and allow peace to reign, this man I'm seeing here does not have that do or die attitude. And for those who call meekness "clueless" they are the real enemies of this country and whatever they cause with their tongues shall befall them. And in every contest there must be a winner and a looser,and which ever way it turns out to be, LET NIGERIANS LEARN FROM THE PICTURE OF THESE TWO GENTLE MEN @ OP HERE.

PEACE!

GOODMORNING NIGERIANS, NAIRALANDERS !!!!

After hearing the Election rigging tape and how the perpetrators were ordered from Jonathan, I stopped buying into GEJ'S holier-than-thou image. Underneath that harmless exterior is a very dark and diabolical mind.

7 Likes

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by kennydee05(m): 4:34am On Feb 07, 2015
God bless the greatest Prophet of our time Daddy E.A. Adeboye

2 Likes

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Samunique(m): 4:38am On Feb 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

After hearing the Election rigging tape and how the perpetrators were ordered from Jonathan, I stopped buying into GEJ'S holier-than-thou image. Underneath that harmless exterior is a very dark and diabolical mind.
Well, i won't say anything until i listen to the audio.
But for correction, I'm not trying to portray GEJ as a prefect man, but let these politicians die hard supporters learn to be moderate and not set Nigeria on fire, we have no any other country.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Nobody: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2015
These Naija pastors are bloody scammers. They always have the best opportunity to caution corrupt leaders to their face but they screw it up just to save face and make money. GEJ thinks a repeat of his 2011 church-trotten will help him win votes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Nobody: 4:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Samunique:
Well, i won't say anything until i listen to the audio.
But for correction, I'm not trying to portray GEJ as a prefect man, but let these politicians die hard supporters learn to be moderate and not set Nigeria on fire, we have no any other country.
I think you are one of those that have been fooled by his kneeling before a pastor, thinking that's meekness.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by listenersky: 4:53am On Feb 07, 2015
Okay
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Realdeals(m): 5:02am On Feb 07, 2015
politics on the pulpit
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by adook1: 5:06am On Feb 07, 2015
winching,osibanjo should have avoided him,hey power pass power .the thing don spoil
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by egift(m): 5:32am On Feb 07, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Dieumerci(m): 5:41am On Feb 07, 2015
Daddy G.O prayed for peace in Nigeria, before,during and after the elections using the president of Nigeria as a point of contact. He then asked God to give GEJ the wisdom and strength to pilot the affairs of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by courage54(m): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2015
Good
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 07, 2015
Good
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by iamrealdeji(m): 6:09am On Feb 07, 2015
amakufrancis:
#GejMyVal
You be gay?
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Medunah: 6:12am On Feb 07, 2015
Who is the G.O supporting exactly??
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by igbeke: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan- The best President Nigeria ever had.
Most loving
most humble
A politician that practices his profession in the fear of God, with no bitterness against his opponents.
You have my vote and those of my family members.
God bless Pastor Adeboye
God bless GEJ
God bless RCCG
And indeed....
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Dieumerci(m): 6:30am On Feb 07, 2015
Medunah:
Who is the G.O supporting exactly??

My Daddy G.O, Pst. E.A Adeboye has said repeatedly that his support and/or opinion doesn't matter since the support and/or opinion of God is the final. So don't expect him to be on the side of any contestant.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by igbeke: 6:32am On Feb 07, 2015
eighTHREAD:
I think you are one of those that have been fooled by his kneeling before a pastor, thinking that's meekness.
Those reasoning like you are the reason this country is backward.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 07, 2015
God bless President GEJ. Victory is sure by God's grace.

We all have our individual choices to make. That an individual is not in line with your line of thinking does not make such an enemy. That is the beauty of democracy. Violence does no good. My God help Nigeria.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by cirmuell(m): 6:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Baba in the first pic be like "I've got no choice, I can't send you away...just do make you leave this place" grin
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 07, 2015
He that kneels before the Lord can stand before any man.

I pray God deliver you to us one more time my presido so you can lift nigeria up to the glory of God
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by swaggylomo: 6:51am On Feb 07, 2015
Na only when election dey come, GEJ dey kneel down? im not buying it this time
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by alaoeri: 6:52am On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ jumping from one church to another in order to woo electorates, this won't work because Otuoke is your abode as from May 29.
Re: Photos :GEJ Attends Holy Ghost Service Of The Redeemed Church; Shakes Osinbanjo by Vicotex(m): 6:53am On Feb 07, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Apc problems

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK Should Tell Us About His Father's Role In The Murder Of Akintola / I Have Had Enough, Says Jonathan / Nigerians (igbos) breaking academic records (PhD, etc) In UK/US Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.