Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland (6290 Views)

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Exposed: Nneka123's Real Identity / Nneka123 And Seriousbabe Need To Change Their Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 07, 2015
Naijaboiy ah ah take it easy. Loooool. Ur woman wrappering is tooo obvious. Nneka123 has already noticed u r fightin for her, u dnt need to stress it too much

5 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:34am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
Naijaboiy ah ah take it easy. Loooool. Ur woman wrappering is tooo obvious. Nneka123 has already noticed u r fightin for her, u dnt need to stress it too much

Please retract your statement. i'm not on anyone's side undecided

Read my post very well and tell me if you saw Nneka in it.

I'm typing it out of experience undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:35am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Please retract your statement. i'm not on anyone's side undecided

Read my post very well and tell me if you saw Nneka in it.

I'm typing it out of experience undecided
eh but e don do biko. Even d Op sef isn't sayn a word and u r takin panadol for him headache.

4 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:36am On Feb 07, 2015
Cutehector4u:
eh but e don do biko. Even d Op sef isn't sayn a word and u r takin panadol for him headache.
Sigh undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2015
decode55:

Free am, let the little boys on here keep opening threads demanding apologies.

Cc: Tall.esty1, nai.jaboiy, icebe.rylin.
abi na grin
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 07, 2015
[size=13pt]The two boys operating the account "rubey" and "nneka123" will never go unpunished..I swear down..
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by mirexxx(f): 7:48am On Feb 07, 2015
i have ntin against her o smiley smiley
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by demelza: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
This thread is simply created to unnecessarily boost someone's popularity undecided
Are you trying to say the Op might actually be the Nneka?
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by lordthree(m): 7:53am On Feb 07, 2015
who cares about an Online girl/boys apology op so you created this thread to gain popularity or score points with Nneka.. quite frankly I'm tired of seeing mindless threads about this girl. what is her apology going to change? and what exactly is she apologizing for? her obnoxious attitude? well maybe she is a good girl at home and wants to be obnoxious online.. let her be obnoxious nobody cares bruh

and ps. if you created this for popularity then you have failed because i cant even remember your moniker while typing this and im sure a lot of people dont remember either.
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

i dunno...
Probably a lunatic with 10mb undecided
What does that make you
Mtcheew
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Okey8122(m): 7:58am On Feb 07, 2015
I'm kinda new on NL,Who is Nneka,& whats so special abt her
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 07, 2015
Last time I checked admin has not include apology section, I also witness all the drama dont think anybody need to apologize, if you think you're not ok with anyone here screw or deactivate your aaccount

Soundless
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Okey8122:
I'm kinda new on NL,Who is Nneka,& whats so special abt her
she's a member like you
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
see wetin bad governance dey do to our youth tongue
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 8:02am On Feb 07, 2015
spicelady:

What does that make you
Mtcheew
Wait till she insults you
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

Mehnnn..i like mean girls and this babe seems to be..just wan test her sha. grin
undecided
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2015
malonephills:
Last time I checked admin has not include apology section, and have also witness all the drama and think anybody need to apologizing, if you think you're not ok with anyone here screw or deactivate your aaccount

Soundless

Bros where did you learn your own english from

3 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Okey8122(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2015
malonephills:
she's a member like you
mtcheew,
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Wait I want to understand something...

Someone is on Nairaland doing his/her own thing and then some bunch of people decide to hate on that person.

ONLINE!!!

For Reals?? ??

Why should I apologise to anyone if my attitude pricks you undecided

Last I check people's opinion don't pay bills undecided
Dnt mind 'em.low-life'z.too many of them on all social networks
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Tallesty1(m): 8:11am On Feb 07, 2015
decode55:

Free am, let the little boys on here keep opening threads demanding apologies.

Cc: Tallesty1, naijaboiy, iceberylin.
That little boys got me cracking.
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 8:14am On Feb 07, 2015
ggrin:
undecided
i hate that face angry
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by ggrin(f): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

i hate that face angry
undecided
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by iceberylin(m): 8:18am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Obascoetubi: 8:23am On Feb 07, 2015
his fake acc. so many guys pretending to be girls on nairaland
https://www.nairaland.com/nneka123
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:

Bros where did you learn your own english from
swahili
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2015
malonephills:
swahili
No wonder cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:

No wonder cheesy
magic nko
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 07, 2015
daveguy50:
I have discovered that there are a lot of nairalanders that have something against Nneka123 and if I am not wrong I believe she is the most hated person on nairaland.
So I created this thread so as to make amends.

Whoever Nneka has wronged should come here and state how nneka wronged the person and nneka123 will apologize.
That way we would create peace and unity on nairaland

And not just nneka, any other person can still apologize to whoever he or she has wronged

Are you her PA¿...How did you know she's the most hated person on nairaland¿
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by SkinnyDude(m): 8:46am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:
Nneka123, I am awaiting your apology for attacking and insulting me yesterday angry
why will a yanshless nneka insult a yanshful seriousbabe like you?
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by SkinnyDude(m): 8:47am On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

i dunno...
Probably a lunatic with 10mb undecided
*faints

you are wicked
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Psalmwise(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2015
Nairaland getting intresting...,As literature writers dn strike make push my beans van nter here dey watch dialogues...,,...
#walks in with a plate of beans

#Nneka123..., u dn popular oo...,me wey dn dey nl since 2013 nobdy knw...,make I go open thread:List of Female Romancelanders I wish to meet...meen e go make headline
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by elantraceey(f): 9:14am On Feb 07, 2015
Adverse effects of joblessness undecided

Better go and get your PVC and vote , that vote might just change your life undecided

Nairaland and attention seekers , they multiply every minute undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Your Most Valued Asset? / Mobo444 Please Come In N Explain Yourself- Mods Pls Do Not Move This Thread. / What Are Your Plans For The New Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.