Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,003 members, 7,821,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland (6282 Views)

Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Exposed: Nneka123's Real Identity / Nneka123 And Seriousbabe Need To Change Their Attitudes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:
Adverse effects of joblessness undecided

Better go and get your PVC and vote , that vote might just change your life undecided

Nairaland and attention seekers , they multiply every minute undecided
cry
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by elantraceey(f): 9:22am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:
cry

Any problem?
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 07, 2015
elantraceey:

Any problem?
tongue
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Blackeard(m): 9:36am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:
Nneka123, I am awaiting your apology for attacking and insulting me yesterday angry
r u the one in that avatar?
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by snowhyt(f): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2015
appologising wldnt stop those who wanna hate u 4rm doing so...BTW every1 is entitled 2 his/her own opinion.. if she(Nneka) says tinz u dnt lyk, no one would penalise u 4 ignorin her..
smtinz are nt even necessary e.g dis thread
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Blackeard(m): 9:37am On Feb 07, 2015
Btw who is nneka? And why did another person have to create a thread for it? Is this an intervention?
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackeard:
r u the one in that avatar?
undecided
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Blackeard(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:
undecided
I mean your profile picture
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackeard:
I mean your profile picture
Its mine
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Blackeard(m): 9:54am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:

Its mine
hmmm cute.
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by joseph1832(m): 9:55am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
This thread is simply created to unnecessarily boost someone's popularity undecided
Do you mean to unnecessarily boost someone's stu.pi.di.ty?.
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by idu1(m): 10:07am On Feb 07, 2015
Smh@ op

Meanwhile

Where is sexymoma?
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
This thread is simply created to unnecessarily boost someone's popularity undecided

Oga Ade calm down
Go create your own thread. So simple
Stop to dey rant.
Peace!

1 Like

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by luigiajah(m): 10:11am On Feb 07, 2015
I smell Deactivate Button

1 Like

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 07, 2015
seriousbabe:

Its mine

Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by naijaboiy: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Oga Ade calm down
Go create your own thread. So simple
Stop to dey rant.
Peace!
Alright!
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Owliver(m): 10:25am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackeard:
hmmm cute.
and you believe? Oh God When will boys have sense sad *spits on thread**

4 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by KGBEAST(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2015
This is completely unnecessary, free the young girl alone, she is new to NAIRALAND and this may constitute cyber bullying.
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Blackeard(m): 10:27am On Feb 07, 2015
Owliver:
and you believe? Oh God When will boys have sense sad *spits on thread**
oh please. What's ur own? Get ur gay arse brain outta here
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Alright!

Good
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Thinkr(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2015
Blackeard:
oh please. What's ur own? Get ur gay arse brain outta here
hin gay brain stil beta pass ur own to think na she be that and say ...hmmm cute. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Fatalveli(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2015
In my POV I think Nneka shouldn't apologise to anyone.

She won't insult you if you don't stalk her, and the insults you guys earned means ya'll should leave her alone as she already has a real 5inches d1ck that is servicing her. In other news, she doesn't need an online 3inches d!ck..... I hope my post won't earn me an insult. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Blackeard(m): 11:00am On Feb 07, 2015
Thinkr:
hin gay brain stil beta pass ur own to think na she be that and say ...hmmm cute. Mumu
if only u could turn this your stupidiity into some intelligence......you'll still be an iidiot tho but at least then u would matter. So if I call a girl "cute" its your problem? Lol nairalanders tho. Her avatar is cute, whether u like it or not. Come back with something better to say man...
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by auntymi(f): 11:02am On Feb 07, 2015
Fatalveli:
In my POV I think Nneka shouldn't apologise to anyone.

She won't insult you if you don't stalk her, and the insults you guys earned means ya'll should leave her alone as she already has a real 5inches d1ck that is servicing her. In other news, she doesn't need an online 3inches d!ck..... I hope my post won't earn me an insult. undecided
lipsrsealed
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by daveP(m): 11:18am On Feb 07, 2015
I miss the fun and tenacity, tact i en jbluv55 exhibited in such inconsequential cases. That "badge" is lying in the locker. Smh

naijaboiy, ive got a telegram for ya....

Jbluv55.... Where art thou?
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 07, 2015
cirmuell:
Who the heck is Nneka123?
I wonder who she is self,never come across that moniker!
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by Thinkr(m): 12:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blackeard:
if only u could turn this your stupidiity into some intelligence......you'll still be an iidiot tho but at least then u would matter. So if I call a girl "cute" its your problem? Lol nairalanders tho. Her avatar is cute, whether u like it or not. Come back with something better to say man...
K

1 Like

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by MDelgado(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka and friends..
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by valdes00(m): 12:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Al dis wans wey una dey talk no even reach me.... Me jus wan knw weda he gt where u fit withdraw NL popularity as cash... Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by BluePearls(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123 should apologise to me, she did not reply my PM lipsrsealed
Re: Nneka123 Should Apologize To Everyone That She Has Wronged On Nairaland by ammyluv2002(f): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
BluePearls:
Nneka123 should apologise to me, she did not reply my PM lipsrsealed
Hahahahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Design Nairaland Logo - Photo / Help! Bet9ja Mobile Has Refused To Pay. / What Is Your Most Valued Asset?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.