Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma (40506 Views)

Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl / Man Held For Robbery Day After Leaving Prison (photo) / Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by jamesbawa(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
chelsea is seven points ahead of man city in the EPL

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by UchecoOtentic(m): 9:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
KONJI WAS A BASTARD SINCE THE DAYS OF DAVID THE SON OF JERSEY
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by soldierdollar(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
priscaoge:

Lol abeg this one strong cheesy cheesy cheesy....

It's possible the woman still look sexy . The report said they've been having secret affair .and them say Na d woman de visit am grin
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nneka123:
SO CRAZY MY DEAR!
Honestly *bae*...lol... maybe it's some kind of crazy virus yet to be discovered by mankind. Anyways, buying a pair of spacesuits to shield us from the insanity virus, you'll get yours via courier service. Make sure to wear it at all atimes. cheesy
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by kikelomojessy(f): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rape cases now is either under age (babies) or over age (grandma).

And teenagers will drown or will be beheaded.

God bless save ur people.
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Konji is a respecter of no man!
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
nawao
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tobilastik:
pissure or ...adontbiliv
I'm sorry, wah picture do u wanna see exactly? Of him bleeping the old lady?? SMH... Ineptitude
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by yemicoal(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lol, turn down for what
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by todayguest(m): 10:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
DrPrickson:
But he didnt rape her naaaa. I dont see any crime. Some police can carry dey do anyhow.
maybe, the reporter no hear well.
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by tintingz(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why arresting the man, is it a rape case?

The report said the old woman keep going to the man's room to do it.

It is consensual.
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by yemicoal(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
kikelomojessy:
Rape cases now is either under age (babies) or over age (grandma).

And teenagers will drown or will be beheaded.

God bless save ur people.
so sad cry
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by jamesbawa(m): 10:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
chelsea is 7 points ahead of man city
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by qualityovenbake(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Disgusting. Imagine sleeping with his ancestor.
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by priscaoge(f): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
soldierdollar:

It's possible the woman still look sexy . The report said they've been having secret affair .and them say Na d woman de visit am grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked secret affair kwa? Lol! Na d woman de waka go d dude room,e fit be say d dude de service the old generator shocked shocked and em sabi do am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So d woman just de enjoy d show cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by OSTA(m): 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
InwehAkpevwe:
In chinwetalagu voice AaaaLuueeemeeee!!! ... Main while... Spreads mat on thread relaxing with my 5alive! Who cares to join?

5alive dey make me vomit...... lipsrsealed
InwehAkpevwe:
In chinwetalagu voice AaaaLuueeemeeee!!! ... Main while... Spreads mat on thread relaxing with my 5alive! Who cares to join?

5alive dey make me vomit......
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by soldierdollar(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
priscaoge:

shocked shocked shocked shocked secret affair kwa? Lol! Na d woman de waka go d dude room,e fit be say d dude de service the old generator shocked shocked and em sabi do am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy So d woman just de enjoy d show cheesy cheesy cheesy

Walahi ... I don spoil . grin hmmmmm they said old engine run faster nah .. No be so ? @ 98 the woman still de fire de go smiley
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by condralbede(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
realmindz:

but this kind konji strong ooo....it's from the pit of hell
Blame it on PDP and APC... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
RicKyRichards:
Honestly the world has gone crazy. Even on nairaland, I'm only sure of my sanity and Nneka123's. tongue
Nnela123 huh...Shiu gone viral.
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by notoriousbabe: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
InwehAkpevwe:
I for join you,but I dey fear dat snake wey dey inside your boxer grin
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by nkpommpko(m): 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
So what's wrong with the guy having sex with the woman? Did he rape her? What is really the issue, the woman might have been praying for such divine visitation before she dies. We all go old oooo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by priscaoge(f): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
soldierdollar:

Walahi ... I don spoil . grin hmmmmm they said old engine run faster nah .. No be so ? @ 98 the woman still de fire de go smiley

@ emboldened shocked shocked.Me no sabi that one oooo... Lol. The dude shaa get problem undecided undecided
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by nkpommpko(m): 10:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
qualityovenbake:
Disgusting. Imagine sleeping with his ancestor.
one day you will be that ancestor, you can't miss it.
And you will pray for some action.
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nicepoker(m): 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
inevitableme:
He should be Beheaded along wit His Joystick
why. Don't u ave something reasonable to say?
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by timota(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
Consensual sex,no case
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
End Time Things grin
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by notoriousbabe: 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Make dem leave the man alone jo,him no rape the mama now,moreover the mama fit enjoy the thing as he don tey wey preek visit her toto
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by mezebel(f): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
InwehAkpevwe:
i and my 9siblings care to join
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by soldierdollar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
priscaoge:

@ emboldened shocked shocked.Me no sabi that one oooo... Lol. The dude shaa get problem undecided undecided

Hahahaha .. The dude leave girls like u come de romance tree
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by 9jatatafo(m): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Holy shit!!!!! That old woman alignment don worn out. Wetin that baxtawd dey enjoy? I hope it is not ritual things. All hail king konji who is always misleading the sufferer or subject.

#Tufiakwa
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by maylisa(f): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
bayocanny:

Hahaha fall from ewedu tree, u wan use laff tear my belle on this your comment
Wicked geh!!!
Na true Na, Na such pple dey make Nigeria no dey gree go fwd.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia / 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.