Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma (40508 Views)

Kenya Man Rapes His 98-year-old Grandmother And Two-year-old Girl / Man Held For Robbery Day After Leaving Prison (photo) / Nigerian Man Held For Indian Teen's Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2015
The woman is above 18/21 the man is above 19/21, They had sex
Did the grandma raise an alarm that she was being raped or someone just saw them in the act?
Is there an age limit for sex In my country Nigeria?
Seriously I don't see any crime here, make una let them they go their house... Case dismissed.

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by MurderX: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2015
This is injustice, the woman must be arrested for child abuse. 50yr old man sleeps with 13yr old girl is child abuse, 90yr old woman sleep with 40 yr old man is granny abuse abi?
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by DonX001: 10:04am On Feb 08, 2015
favoured234:
The woman is above 18/21 the man is above 19/21, They had sex
Did the grandma raise an alarm that she was being raped or someone just saw them in the act?
Is there an age limit for sex In my country Nigeria?
Seriously I don't see any crime here, make una let them they go their house... Case dismissed.

Gbam!!!

People commenting and shouting 'rape!' didnt even read the story.

The Grandma was apparently enjoying being reminded of her youthful days when she was still on form.....and she may be happy she now has someone to appreciate her current offerings...
No crime here....as long as they're both consenting.
Weird though....but still no crime.
It may even keep the old lady more youthful and live longer...
Afterall, exercise they say, is good for older peeps. grin
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by DonX001: 10:14am On Feb 08, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Mutual agreement. D man should be released joor. D old seductress needs a fresh lolipop

Lovely pic.
You look like a true 'ada igbo'.
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Adaezeagu(f): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2015
Nna dalu
DonX001:

Lovely pic.
You look like a true 'ada igbo'.
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by kenee24(m): 1:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
Na wa ooo...notin wey we no go see 4 dis lyf.
Ashawo joint don fold up?
https://tips.naij.com/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-olamide-badoo.html
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Litmus: 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Poor men. They sleep with old women- wahala; they sleep with young women-wahala; they look at women-they're called creepy or pervs; they dont look at women, they're called queer; they dream of women -they're accused of objectifying women... angry angry

You're hearing this from litmus - Western Society is criminalizing male sexuality, this will lead eventually to low male virility and finally extinction. Stop Lezbians for they have hijacked feminism.

Litmus's (OT) original thought, 08/02/2015

Hmmm...perhaps i should have kept the thought to myself for a great novel or book
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Ejjis(m): 2:08pm On Feb 08, 2015
O boy the fake journalist get mindooooooo

1 Like

Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by otiigba1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Mutual agreement. D man should be released joor. D old seductress needs a fresh lolipop
nwanyi oma kedu ka imee? tongue
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who let you loose? undecided
are you saying something?
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Adaezeagu(f): 9:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
otiigba1:
nwanyi oma kedu ka imee? tongue
Adimu mma
Re: Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma by Nobody: 1:01am On Feb 09, 2015
Ejjis:
O boy the fake journalist get mindooooooo
funniest crime ever. I wonder what he asked mr mallam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sister Of Murdered FUT Minna Student: "You Stabbed Her Because Of Food" / Okparaeke: Doctor Slumps And Dies At FMC Umuahia / 4 Siblings Killed By Kidnappers In Taraba After Collecting Ransom, Buried (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.