Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Right On Tinubu's Bourdillon,buhari & Osinbajo's Faces Cut Out On Billboard! ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Right On Tinubu's Bourdillon,buhari & Osinbajo's Faces Cut Out On Billboard! ! (920 Views)

Osinbajo Faces Tough Times In Aso Rock - NewTelegraphOnline / Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / AIT Documentary On Tinubu: Lion Of Bourdillion (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Right On Tinubu's Bourdillon,buhari & Osinbajo's Faces Cut Out On Billboard! ! by bizlifelines(m): 10:30am On Feb 07, 2015
I saw these billboards erected on the median section of Bourdillon road, Ikoyi , where the national leader of APC resides and I was just admiring the fact that they were side by side with that of President GEJ until I saw that some of these erected bill boards of Buhari and Osinbanjo have their faces cut out with something like a razor blade.
I was completely disappointed and feel this is not healthy for our democracy. It is my opinion that every candidate should be given equal rights to sell their candidacy for as long as they have not contravened any outdoor advert laws.
I wish this is not happening elsewhere in Lagos.

Re: Right On Tinubu's Bourdillon,buhari & Osinbajo's Faces Cut Out On Billboard! ! by bizlifelines(m): 10:35am On Feb 07, 2015
another picture right in front of Saint Savior School, Ikoyi

1 Share

Re: Right On Tinubu's Bourdillon,buhari & Osinbajo's Faces Cut Out On Billboard! ! by bizlifelines(m): 10:39am On Feb 07, 2015
There's another one around the High Court annex opposite the French embassy office.
Re: Right On Tinubu's Bourdillon,buhari & Osinbajo's Faces Cut Out On Billboard! ! by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:46am On Feb 07, 2015
Tit for tat
Re: Right On Tinubu's Bourdillon,buhari & Osinbajo's Faces Cut Out On Billboard! ! by tswitch: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Take a drive theough TMB and see the ruling party campaign posters defaced with paint.
Hate politics seems to be the norm in Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Twin Bomb Blast Rocks Jos / "A Messiah" That Is Not Jonathan For Nigeria -prophet / Ph.d Should Be The Minimum Requirement To Aspire For The No.1 Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.