Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (59075 Views)

Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Meiji(m): 11:49am On Feb 07, 2015
Solomon kini? I thought Jega was supposed to be the referee? undecided
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by joseph1832(m): 11:51am On Feb 07, 2015
I find this less amusing...
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by dayo23(f): 11:54am On Feb 07, 2015
Say no to election postponement!
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by jackpot(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
thaoriginator:
You must a very mad pig to wonder that!
APC goons= rascals. You can smell the shiit in them from afar.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Burger01(m): 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
angry instead of gej to box boko haram, is buhari that he is boxing. smh
Talk of misplaced priority. Clueless Jonathanundecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
O_________________O
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
so?
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by 3kay945(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
This should be moved to kiddies section and tag age 6.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by M4gunners: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is always a winner
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
I find this demeaning to both parties. angry
Yes. Their junks are on display.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by slap1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
They're making it look like an SUG election. Insulting.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
3kay945:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by ohenhen1: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
I am tired of all of this campaigning. Another 6 weeks of listening to the PDP. cry
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by thewarrior72: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
adeshola1:
b4... nko,
#GEJ till 2019
You can say that again!
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by tenry(m): 4:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is really endowed, see how big his john thomas is. How come he couldn't impregnate madam Patience with it?
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by babamadiba(m): 4:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
What's all this childish ish? Abeg give me chance make I pass!
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by babamadiba(m): 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
3kay945:
I luv u bro. No homo.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by sayemma: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
The winner was actually the person who wore blue...please check from the fight who wore red during the fight even at that rigging will not work ht[quote author=lalasticlala post=30505946][/quote]
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Senjuchiha: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
angry instead of gej to box boko haram, is buhari that he is boxing. smh
e pain u?
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Senjuchiha: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Misogynist2014:
The money used to design this could have been put to judicious use. Like Soludo said, the government is prosecuting the election as if all is well.
wt of apc posters dn?
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
omenka:
I don't need anyone to pay me to have an opinion. I have more than enough for myself and have a small business that employs 5 people.

Problem is I am just utterly disgusted at what Jonathan has done to this nation. No one seems to respect or take us seriously anymore. We can't even fight our own battle anymore and parts of our country is under occupation by foreign forces as we speak. Why should I, in full consciousness, applaud the man that landed us in such a mess??

And now that it is crystal clear Nigerians want to boot him out, he's going all out to make sure elections don't hold. The same Nigerians that trooped out en-mass to call the bluff of Aondokaa, Turai, et al when Jonathan was reduced to nothing but a Janitor in Aso Rock are the people he now sees as his arch enemies!!

The dude is just too desperate for comfort. He wasn't born with the presidency and I'm cock sure he never even dreamt of becoming a minister, but Nigerians gave him the mandate to appoint ministers and indeed made him the most powerful man in the country. Why can't he appreciate that and return the favour by simply conducting a free and fair election for us?? Why is he trying to compromise INEC, employing the services of all manner of fictitious groups to blackmail the INEC chairman? Was Jega not thesame INEC chairman that conducted the 2011 polls which Jonathan and his supporters claim were the most credible elections ever conducted in the country?? Or did Jega rig the elections in their favour then??

Jonathan simply understands that going to the polls in a week's time is definitely suicidal for him and his party because of the popularity of Buhari. They aren't prepared. He never thought this day would come. They were so complacent, boasting the party would rule for 60years plus and never bothered to build structures that Nigerians could make reference to as reasons for their retention in power. All they do is steal, steal, and steal some more!

I go out everyday is see the pain and suffering in people's eyes and it breaks my heart honestly. I ask myself; what manner of greed makes a man steal billions of naira for himself when there are millions of people who can't afford 500naira for means in a day?? Isn't that satanic?? Some of these people are born into poverty and remain in it until they die. The ruling class make sure they are not uplifted from their conditions because doing so would ensure that much more than cups of rice, palm oil and kerosine are demanded when they seek elective positions.

I can go on and on but I don't wanna sound verbose. Jonathan is simply a mistake Nigeria can't afford to repeat.

#NigeriaMustRiseAgain
#SayNoToElectionPostponement.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Francon(f): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
We are Marching forward with transformation.

No more febuhari tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Senjuchiha: 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Burger01:

Talk of misplaced priority. Clueless Jonathanundecided
wt of ur old haggard mallam
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by nelcliff(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
d way i take dey look d photo sha, Gej won 4d election postponement tinz. Abi i lie? Sum1 help explain better.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
3kay945:
abi ooo.. in fact,GEJ and GMB you guys are causing probs cos of are friends

You are the one killing yourself on top their matter. Vote ur choice and let God do the rest.
I know God is going to choose the one who is the best for my family and I. GEJ or GMB,God's choice is the best
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by kuntele: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
How can bloody civilian like GEJ beat on the "ring" Buhari that has undergone several military training. Once a soldier is always a soldier.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by tinacrl01(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
BRAKING NEWS; ELECTION AS BEEN POSTPONE
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Capitano1(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nonsense ...this pdp is whack in everything joor

SWEAT TOO MUCH Call now or order now as offer last
...To your staying dry
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Iceathome(m): 4:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Because disfranchizing more than 20M citizen/Voters their civil/constitutional right is injustice in the court of law and democratic environ.

ozo13:
Y r dey now scare of election holding 14th.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Coronavirus: Don’t Extend Lockdown, NLC Tells FG / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.