Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,888 members, 7,817,613 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) (59082 Views)

Jonathan Beats Buhari In Rivers With Over 1.4 Million Votes- PUNCH / APC Mocks PDP In New Campaign Advert (Photo) / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by igeolink: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If u like call him a disparate leader...I will vote for him
If u like tell is his wife that is ruling the country...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he lied about his shoes...I will vote for him
If u like tell me that the Chibok girls aren't back yet I will vote for him
If u like tell me he is sinking and he is visiting all the religious centers...I will still vote for him
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by mizkeleke(f): 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerians making jokes outa everything.

I won't be surprised if nollywood comes up with a movie on this.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
many people's cards in Abuja are fake oh!! so this is why Jega never wants Temporary voters card! so that buhari will employ him afresh! 4k Jega!
4k the wayward buhari!!
4k every bloody 4kin supporters of shame!

It is now sai JUNathan cos GEJ will be on seat come June.
#sai Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Shoutozone: 9:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keep dreaming... Una go soon hear am
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by stebell(m): 9:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
omenka:
Yet they are scared of going to the polls.

And Solomon whoever is whom they intend to replace Jega with so he could rig the election in their favour. Smh.

Sordid SOBs. We've got just 7days left. The ring is gonna be the polling booths, the referee is gonna be Jega and we are gonna hold ringside seats armed with our cameras as the referee Jega admonished so we can monitor and record every single foul shot taken by the perpetual rigger, PDP.

#SayNoToElectionPostponement.

I didn't expect yu slowpoke to be here Nlanding. Yu shud be in the street protesting yu hazard.

The Army is waiting patiently like 50cent to shoot yu yamheads.

GEJ Rocks.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by suwepin(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
The person wey edit the picture no get sense....why JEG put on blue on one side and on ther other side, he wear red.dem change jersey after the match?...lol
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by geeudy(f): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
omenka:
I don't need anyone to pay me to have an opinion. I have more than enough for myself and have a small business that employs 5 people.

Problem is I am just utterly disgusted at what Jonathan has done to this nation. No one seems to respect or take us seriously anymore. We can't even fight our own battle anymore and parts of our country is under occupation by foreign forces as we speak. Why should I, in full consciousness, applaud the man that landed us in such a mess??

And now that it is crystal clear Nigerians want to boot him out, he's going all out to make sure elections don't hold. The same Nigerians that trooped out en-mass to call the bluff of Aondokaa, Turai, et al when Jonathan was reduced to nothing but a Janitor in Aso Rock are the people he now sees as his arch enemies!!

The dude is just too desperate for comfort. He wasn't born with the presidency and I'm cock sure he never even dreamt of becoming a minister, but Nigerians gave him the mandate to appoint ministers and indeed made him the most powerful man in the country. Why can't he appreciate that and return the favour by simply conducting a free and fair election for us?? Why is he trying to compromise INEC, employing the services of all manner of fictitious groups to blackmail the INEC chairman? Was Jega not thesame INEC chairman that conducted the 2011 polls which Jonathan and his supporters claim were the most credible elections ever conducted in the country?? Or did Jega rig the elections in their favour then??

Jonathan simply understands that going to the polls in a week's time is definitely suicidal for him and his party because of the popularity of Buhari. They aren't prepared. He never thought this day would come. They were so complacent, boasting the party would rule for 60years plus and never bothered to build structures that Nigerians could make reference to as reasons for their retention in power. All they do is steal, steal, and steal some more!

I go out everyday is see the pain and suffering in people's eyes and it breaks my heart honestly. I ask myself; what manner of greed makes a man steal billions of naira for himself when there are millions of people who can't afford 500naira for means in a day?? Isn't that satanic?? Some of these people are born into poverty and remain in it until they die. The ruling class make sure they are not uplifted from their conditions because doing so would ensure that much more than cups of rice, palm oil and kerosine are demanded when they seek elective positions.

I can go on and on but I don't wanna sound verbose. Jonathan is simply a mistake Nigeria can't afford to repeat.

#NigeriaMustRiseAgain
stop hating pls, GEJ is simply favored, you can't stop him. Nobody knows you, that's why you are fighting with all your blood so that they can hear your voice. Matchwwwwwwwww,

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you are very silly
no time for kids
#so I ignore#
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Exponental(m): 1:15am On Feb 08, 2015
d artist here is sick.
gej is wearing blue n gmb red in d finale while in d fight, gej in red n gmb blue. open ur head. birds of same feather flocks......
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Chuckvincents: 1:54am On Feb 08, 2015
omenka:
Under Jonathan, we've seen the presidency reduced to nothing more than a greasy spoon where all manner of charlatans come to feast and take a dump. No class, no honour, no respect.

I just hate what this man has done to this nation. The damage is gonna take years, if not decades, to undo.

In your mind, you'v unleashed some rotten vocabulary... smh

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by 1stola: 2:44am On Feb 08, 2015
Firmjudge:
Childish. Meanwhile Brother Ebele Jonathan
AKA GEJ
AKA Current GCFR till 2019...

Abeg just like my post if you belong to my train..
GMB People you can like my post issallowed in the spirit of brotherhood..

NB Please before you qoute me and call me an easterner southerner or westerner who is too blind. Remember i am a northerner who love Uncle Jona..

Modified.
I just heard Gov Ameachi, Okoro and Fashola want to organise APC protest, Please help me tell them to make sure there children, brothers and sisters are the ones spare heading and leading the protest. Dont allow them hide there children and push (Una) peoples children to the front line.
This jobless Kaduna boy again....
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by 1stola: 2:45am On Feb 08, 2015
jackpot:
introducing E-VOTING. It's Buhari (GMB) vs Jonathan (GEJ).

Click LIKE for Buhari. Click Share for Jonathan.

Let's see who carries the day!
foolish shemàle
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Gondonu: 2:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Under Jonathan, we've seen the presidency reduced to nothing more than a greasy spoon where all manner of charlatans come to feast and take a dump. No class, no honour, no respect.

I just hate what this man has done to this nation. The damage is gonna take years, if not decades, to undo.[/quote]Where were you when Buhari,IBB,Abacha ruled this country? It's the hausa-fulani oligarchy that has rather done us these decades of damage by their born-to-rule mentality.No matter how bad it was then especially under Abachi,did anyone among them raised an eyebrow? It's even a shame that the West whose NADECO fought gallantly against this injustice has turned around today to imposed on us another dictator from the same enclave.The president (though have his own limitations)inherited problems that if these past leaders have solved,we would have developed far from where we are now.Nigeria problems never started with & will not end with GEJ.You're just being unfair so throw away that warped thinking.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by egobetatoday: 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
omenka:
I don't need anyone to pay me to have an opinion. I have more than enough for myself and have a small business that employs 5 people.

Problem is I am just utterly disgusted at what Jonathan has done to this nation. No one seems to respect or take us seriously anymore. We can't even fight our own battle anymore and parts of our country is under occupation by foreign forces as we speak. Why should I, in full consciousness, applaud the man that landed us in such a mess??

And now that it is crystal clear Nigerians want to boot him out, he's going all out to make sure elections don't hold. The same Nigerians that trooped out en-mass to call the bluff of Aondokaa, Turai, et al when Jonathan was reduced to nothing but a Janitor in Aso Rock are the people he now sees as his arch enemies!!

The dude is just too desperate for comfort. He wasn't born with the presidency and I'm cock sure he never even dreamt of becoming a minister, but Nigerians gave him the mandate to appoint ministers and indeed made him the most powerful man in the country. Why can't he appreciate that and return the favour by simply conducting a free and fair election for us?? Why is he trying to compromise INEC, employing the services of all manner of fictitious groups to blackmail the INEC chairman? Was Jega not thesame INEC chairman that conducted the 2011 polls which Jonathan and his supporters claim were the most credible elections ever conducted in the country?? Or did Jega rig the elections in their favour then??

Jonathan simply understands that going to the polls in a week's time is definitely suicidal for him and his party because of the popularity of Buhari. They aren't prepared. He never thought this day would come. They were so complacent, boasting the party would rule for 60years plus and never bothered to build structures that Nigerians could make reference to as reasons for their retention in power. All they do is steal, steal, and steal some more!

I go out everyday is see the pain and suffering in people's eyes and it breaks my heart honestly. I ask myself; what manner of greed makes a man steal billions of naira for himself when there are millions of people who can't afford 500naira for means in a day?? Isn't that satanic?? Some of these people are born into poverty and remain in it until they die. The ruling class make sure they are not uplifted from their conditions because doing so would ensure that much more than cups of rice, palm oil and kerosine are demanded when they seek elective positions.

I can go on and on but I don't wanna sound verbose. Jonathan is simply a mistake Nigeria can't afford to repeat.

#NigeriaMustRiseAgain

Gej may be a mistake but Buhari is not the right option.

As far as i know we dont have credible options in 2015 election. so i will pick the best out of them.

Sai GEJ

AWAY WITH OLD, CERTIFICATELESS BUHARI.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by bashydemy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=30505946][/quote]

You guys should look clearly, It meant the man in Blue win and GMB is putting on blue during the fight... So how come it turn red.. PDP is confused party.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2015
ozo13:
Y r dey now scare of election holding 14th.

They just stop bomb from blastering your head, so stop asking and thank God for your life
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by martinbillings: 10:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
omenka:

#NigeriaMustRiseAgain
My dear High blood pressure is not a good sickness. Leave GEJ he did nothing to you. Your brother OBJ did worse things even asked for a 3rd term. We love GEJ down here cos of what he dd for us. Even God knows that GEJ is a nice and wonderful man. Even God will be wondering why you guys hate him this much. you hate GEJ cos he is a mistake and you want to make a bigger mistake come march 28. Are you not funny? No allow hate wound you.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by anibestlala(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2015
omenka:
Oga, take your head out of PDP's asss and think like a human being for a second!

Firstly, it is impossible for everyone to get their PVCs. Some people's personal schedule wouldn't give them the room to do so.

Secondly, what makes you think the war can be won in six weeks?? Are you aware of the various dates and promises the president had made in the past as to when he would "wipe out insurgency in the north"?? It has been ongoing for over three years yet it seems the only thing we've witnessed is an escalation. What happens if it persist after six weeks?? Are they gonna postpone the elections again?? Have you asked yourself these questions??
much as you don't share my opinion, there is no point being abusive. we are all matured and educated to express our opinion with out being primordial.
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by spinna: 7:10am On Feb 16, 2015
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by irsakant: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2015
Postponement or otherwise, Heaven will NOT fall! Peaceful N I G E R I A till 2019!
Re: Jonathan Beats Buhari Mercilessly In New Campaign Advert (must See Photo) by davo3286: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2015
Firmjudge:
Childish. Meanwhile Brother Ebele Jonathan
AKA GEJ
AKA Current GCFR till 2019...

Abeg just like my post if you belong to my train..
GMB People you can like my post issallowed in the spirit of brotherhood..

NB Please before you qoute me and call me an easterner southerner or westerner who is too blind. Remember i am a northerner who love Uncle Jona..

Modified.
I just heard Gov Ameachi, Okoro and Fashola want to organise APC protest, Please help me tell them to make sure there children, brothers and sisters are the ones spare heading and leading the protest. Dont allow them hide there children and push (Una) peoples children to the front line.

ur head correct o jarey my guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Goes After Bola Tinubu, Writes CCB For Assets Documents - Peoples Gazette / Peter Obi On Bourdillon Road Without Security Details (Throwback Photos) / Zakari & Alysa Wed: Governor Sule Attends Son's Wedding In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.