Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,124 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Letter To Tosyne2much - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Tosyne2much (2471 Views)

Happy Birthday To "TOSYNE2MUCH" / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much / 10 Categories Of People That Can't Do Without Womanizing- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Happy Weekend fellow Nairalanders,this post is not to hurl abuse at anyone please.

Although am really not a regular visitor in the Romance section,am more of a sport freak guy,but have noticed post in this section makes FP frequently more than any other section,have noticed a guy whose post makes FP more often from this section is name is Tosyne2much,Bro I really got nothing but love for you,but am seriously tired of your childish write ups,like 10 types of this,10 types of that, for christ sake your no longer a kid,why don't you present your write ups in a more matured manner please,and also how did you get a blog,are going to be putting childish stuffs you post her on there too,and you really think Linda Ikeji would have been successful if she had put something of that sort on her blog,am solemnly pleading for a more matured write ups rather than your childish ppost making FP.thanks

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Jeromejnr(m): 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Guy why e dey pain u na. Most of us have learnt a lot from his threads so I dunno what u saying.

If you to want to hit FP, create your own sensible thread and stop hating.

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Fvck it. But I really don't know why I'm laughing. . . grin The real fool is the mod that always puts those threads on frontpage.

14 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Guy why e dey pain u na. Most of us have learnt a lot from his threads so I dunno what u saying.

Oh puleease shut your trap. He gave his reasons and it's true. Da fuq do you mean by hating? So anyone that offers criticism is a hater? Why is the world so full of dumbasses these days?

9 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jeromejnr:

you gotta be kidding me G,you must be one of those kids on nairaland,c'mon go get your book

1 Like

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by iceberylin(m): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
Fvck it. But I really don't know why I'm laughing. . . grin The real fool is the mod that always puts those threads on frontpage.
Our mods sha...
As clueless as lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by valdes00(m): 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
Its very hard to accept buh d OP said d truth.... OP, Jus b ready 4 NLders bashin sha....

4 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
iceberylin:

Our mods sha...
As clueless as lipsrsealed
As clueless as fvck. . .

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin e pain am o
Constructive criticism.

Nice. smiley it `s left for him to take it or claim someone is hating on him.

7 Likes

dear customer, your transaction is being process at the moment pls wait for some time

waiting patiently for the ever mature Tosyne 2much to answer this

#eating cookies

1 Like

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by yemicoal(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmm... Let's see how this goes cheesy
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Jeromejnr(m): 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lamispaco:
you gotta be kidding me G,you must be one of those kids on nairaland,c'mon go get your book

Haba na. I fit born u o. Na u suppose go read your book.
Maybe if u had been reading you won't be creating crappy threads.

Your mates are making money you are here hating on someone. Grow up man.
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by ItsAnderson: 12:15pm On Feb 07, 2015

Una no wan let Tosyn2much Matter rest....
Una dey pray make him fall like Una Mama Brreast...

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by 190: 12:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lamispaco:
Happy Weekend fellow Nairalanders,this post is not to hurl abuse at anyone please.

Although am really not a regular visitor in the Romance section,am more of a sport freak guy,but have noticed post in this section makes FP frequently more than any other section,have noticed a guy whose post makes FP more often from this section is name is Tosyne2much,Bro I really got nothing but love for you,but am seriously tired of your childish write ups,like 10 types of this,10 types of that, for christ sake your no longer a kid,why don't you present your write ups in a more matured manner please,and also how did you get a blog,are going to be putting childish stuffs you post her on there too,and you really think Linda Ikeji would have been successful if she had put something of that sort on her blog,am solemnly pleading for a more matured write ups rather than your childish ppost making FP.thanks
grin grin grin

[size=58pt]rotfl [/size]

1 Like

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Jeromejnr(m): 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Blackett:
Oh puleease shut your trap. He gave his reasons and it's true. Da fuq do you mean by hating? So anyone that offers criticism is a hater? Why is the world so full of dumbasses these days?

Oga I no talk to u o. And really this world is full of dumb asses.
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by InZA: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
@OP

If your writing coherence were expressed in terms of a meal... It would taste like gravel and onions.
Fix your English abeg. undecided
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by 190: 12:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
[size=38pt]Nairaland Romance section

A place where Kids gather to play TEN TEN grin grin grin
[/size]

11 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
InZA:
@OP

If your writing coherence were expressed in terms of a meal... It would taste like gravel and onions.
Fix your English abeg. undecided
thanks G,still paying to learn the language

1 Like

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
190:
[size=38pt]Nairaland Romance section

A place where Kids gather to play TEN TEN grin grin grin
[/size]
Nairaland don fall, my G.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by OohMpa: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Tosyne2mushin just hollered, he's currently writing "10 things on why he writes 10 things" sad

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Juliano47(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
True but then the whole faults ain't from the Nig who writes but from the Nigs who put the kiddish threads on FP. Sad something. Dumb kids everywhere.
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by alberto2k(m): 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Tosyne2much... Do the needful

And Just ignore dem haterz.. smiley

Let them create their own sensible thread na
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Una welldone here ooooo cool

OP, thanks so much.. I really appreciate ur courage

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:
dear customer, your transaction is being process at the moment pls wait for some time

waiting patiently for the ever mature Tosyne 2much to answer this

#eating cookies
There's nothing to say my dear. he who wants to win the race of life must be ready to accept criticism cool
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
There's nothing to say my dear. he who wants to win the race of life must be ready to accept criticism cool
waoooooooooo

I like this..

nice reply dearie
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Dear customer sorry you don't have sufficient balance to carry out this transaction.

pls try again later

case closed
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Enegod(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
OohMpa:
grin grin grin grin

Tosyne2mushin just hollered, he's currently writing "10 things on why he writes 10 things" sad

grin
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by tosyne2much(m): 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Tosyne2much... Do the needful

And Just ignore dem haterz.. smiley

Let them create their own sensible thread na
hehehehehe cheesy

my boss, i dont need to do the needful here.. there"s an atom of sense in what he said just that his post reeks of hatred and enmity
Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Speechless

1 Like

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Fribery: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
diddydiva:
Dear customer sorry you don't have sufficient balance to carry out this transaction.

pls try again later

case closed

childish comment..

5 Likes

Re: Letter To Tosyne2much by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
tosyne2much:
hehehehehe cheesy

my boss, i dont need to do the needful here.. there"s an atom of sense in what he said just that his
post reeks of hatred and enmity

Fact!!!

(1) (2)

.. / Question For Both Gender: Do You Prefer To Marry A Virgin Or Someone Experienced / I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.