Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,222 members, 7,853,150 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade (4206 Views)

Dino Melaye And Family In Church For Thanksgiving, After Assassination Attempt / Osinbajo Attends Lords Chosen Church Crusade (photos) / Jonathan With Pastor Lazarus Muoka At The Lord's Chosen Today (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by redcap: 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
The Comander in chief has just knelt down to be pray for once again by the Great man of God.Pst. Lazarus Muoka.

Modified:...make Una manage this one

Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by redcap: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
I'm sitting very far from the main auditorium I just hope the usher will get me the pics.
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by theoctopus: 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
kestolove95:
so u still supporting a coward that is afraid of election?

Hahahaha! Is that the line they told you people at the APC data center to come push on NL? Olodo

Didnt you hear that 20million Nigerians havent collected their PVCs?

Please try and read the papers daily and educate yourself. Why would a party that is clamouring for change insist some people should not vote? You are surely not a democrat. You are just like Buhari. grin grin
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by redcap: 2:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ truly has Igbo votes.Lots of chanting and cheering going on here.I don't know why Igbos love this man so much.he hasn't done anything for us yet.
Well,its often said That love covers all guilt.
GEJ till 2019 cool
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by redcap: 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is taking his leave now
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by tonychristopher: 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
redcap:
GEJ truly has Igbo votes.Lots of chanting and cheering going on here.I don't know why Igbos love this man so much.he hasn't done anything for us yet.
Well,its often said That love covers all guilt.
GEJ till 2019 cool

Now I have been listening to obanikoro interview with jimi disu on classic FM and the hen has come home to roast . He is suing sahara reporter an online blog for 1 billion for damages. This is based on defamation and libel. This is based on the tape that was released

Now who reads that Sahara reporter. I think its junk journalism. That is my personal perception

I also learnt that APC have hijacked PVC distribution in ajeromi ifelodun

Now this is becoming interesting . They are saying that jimi disu interview today

This is a fact not my saying
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by yumie: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
We christians do remember the part of the bible where Jesus stated clearly that we should not turn his father's house to a business center. What does Mr President think he is doing?

1 Like

Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by theoctopus: 3:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
yumie:
We christians do remember the part of the bible where Jesus stated clearly that we should not turn his father's house to a business center. What does Mr President think he is doing?

How is this equal to turning God's house to business center? What business do you see being conducted in the picture? I am sure you dont have any certificate thats why you are posting rubbish! grin grin grin
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by redcap: 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
yumie:

He really didn't campaign and the GO only prayed for the unity of the country and for God's will be done in respect to the election.so pls let's cut GEJ some slack.
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by gambit10: 3:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
kestolove95:
more reason he will fail

Amen
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by olamieseun(m): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
After chosen na celestial church den C/S church.. Church plenty wey dis man go visit oh., bt dat one no gv yu any garantees say yu no go waka comot fo Aso Rock..
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by northernigbo101: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
redcap:

He really didn't campaign and the GO only prayed for the unity of the country and for God's will be done in respect to the election.so pls let's cut GEJ some slack.
iwish all dis prayers will b anserd lets c wat will bcom of him....
Re: GEJ VisitS Lord's Chosen Church For The Annual Sorrow To Joy Crusade by Step84(m): 7:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
soroptimist:
The act of jumping from one church to another is very despicable to say the least

What kind of a President is this that shows open preference and bias toward people of a particular faith when Nigeria is meant to be a secular or multi-religious country?

By the time the seed of bigotry,segregation,ethnoreligious divisiveness that Jonathan is sowing will mature,those of us urging him on and clapping for him will regret it

What Jonathan is doing is no different from what Boko Haram are.....by using force or subterfuge to coerce people into identifying with a particular religion

Gosh........
Because Nigeria is a multi-religious country he should now deny his faith?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Cross River State No Longer Producing Oil? / Read What Happened That Made Dakuku Peterside Escape Assasination Attempt(pics / Where Is The Real Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.