Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars (11453 Views)

Wike To Honour Rotimi Amaechi With An Award / LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Rotimi Amaechi In His APC-Customised Reflective Sunglasses (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
CHAI!!!!!!
No wonder the man dance like that everytime!

Sweeping Rivers money everywhere Barcanista' oya come defend your Master grin
make I read am first
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
biafranqueen:
CHAI!!!!!!
No wonder the man dance like that everytime!

Sweeping Rivers money everywhere Barcanista' oya come defend your Master grin
errm Buhari go visit him case grin
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
barcanista:
errm Buhari go visit him case grin
Shebi he follow dey shout change? Don't worry, buhari anti corruption hammer will hit Tinubu and him first. I will be here when he starts crying again that's "if" buhari's unrealistic dream comes through anyway undecided

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Na wa o! Well I am not interested on who steal more than who, I want justice. The President or incoming President must bring looters to book irrespective of who the person is.
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
mods pls do the needful, lets see what nairalanders have to say to this. fp on my mind.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Shebi he follow dey shout change? Don't worry, buhari anti corruption hammer will hit Tinubu and him first. I will be here when he starts crying again that's "if" buhari's unrealistic dream comes through anyway undecided
Bros Buhari will be elected. As for others, I assure you that the General will spare no one in his fight.
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by agabaI23(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
Adminisher:

Na wa. Nigerian s are real gbeborun, how did they even zoom to the thing?.
This one pass you grin

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by agabaI23(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
The money he will use to recruit protesters if election is postponed grin. ..

4 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by omonnakoda: 8:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
soe:
Haba...its normal to have some dollars in the pocket especially if you are a frequent traveller...i trust GEJ's dollar would be too much to keep in the pocket..na hilux van GEJ dey pack full .... Why do we quickly forget that a governor of a state is not just anybody, he is a paid govt.officer...with certain allowances..the question you should be asking is whether he is accountable to the people or not. If u have any allegation of embezzlement..bring it to the table and we wont hesitate to punish him.
This is true. I never leave my house without at least 5-7 million dollars in my pocket

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by frankyychiji(f): 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
OMG! Thief!!! Thief!!! Thief!!!
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by frankyychiji(f): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
This is true. I never leave my house without at least 5-7 million dollars in my pocket
Guy be serious joor! This is not the jokes section! embarassed
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Collynzo9: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
His body language was that of someone carrying stolen money.
Says it all really.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by coolbis: 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bull shit... So he shldnt hold money again so dat pple wont accuse him 4 corruption, if it were 500 naira notes it wldnt b a big deal, buh because na dollars heaven wan fall becos if him no b governor him no go hold dollars.. Oga o, ai ni ise o da rara... Even me wey never get job get dollars 4 house. Kini big deal
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by omonnakoda: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
frankyychiji:
Guy be serious joor! This is not the jokes section! embarassed
So because you don't have you assume everyone is like you . Instead make you take style talk say make I bless you
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
The dollar bills are for AP"Change".
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by frankyychiji(f): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
So because you don't have you assume everyone is like you . Instead make you take style talk say make I bless you
I warn you again son, this is not the jokes section! embarassed
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Sugarbear007(m): 10:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
Those dollars in his pocket america will know
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
This gives credence to the allegation that Amaechi was sharing dollars at APC convention on Buhari's behalf

Was Amaechi enroute abroad when he gave this interview? Why is he carrying that amount of foreign currency in his suits when he is on a local engagement in Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
omonnakoda:
lol...be serious jor
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
mikeansy:
This gives credence to the allegation that Amaechi was sharing dollars at APC convention on Buhari's behalf

Was Amaechi enroute abroad when he gave this interview? Why is he carrying that amount of foreign currency in his suits when he is on a local engagement in Nigeria?
Your head is right there!

GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 12:45am On Feb 08, 2015
soroptimist:

Its a pity that our bias has made so many youths to elevate sycophancy and destruction of others to an Olympian height

Is it a sin or illegal for anybody least of all a Governor to hold a foreign currency in Nigeria?

What law has he broken by being found with wads of $1 bills

Oga ooooo.......Why do people glorify poverty of the mindset like this?

you are right he shoulda stack the money on the table during the interview
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 08, 2015
May God heal our land.
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by papaejima1: 1:03am On Feb 08, 2015
soroptimist:

Its a pity that our bias has made so many youths to elevate sycophancy and destruction of others to an Olympian height

Is it a sin or illegal for anybody least of all a Governor to hold a foreign currency in Nigeria?

Yeah you will hail gej if you saw the dollars in his pocket too..
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by hedonistic: 1:05am On Feb 08, 2015
Nothing new here. None of these crooks spend Naira (I know that for a fact) . Amaechi and the rest of them spend thousands of dollars DAILY on frivolities (I'm not even adding the dollar cost of daily chartered jets from Port Harcourt to Abuja to Lagos, mobilisation fees, handouts to supporters, security men, etc). Even the lowest paid runs girl they sleep with goes home with at least $5,000 in the morning.

That's why I get pissed off when gullible fools assume that this sort of guy represents "change" in any way. He and the other crooks in the APC are more corrupt than any other politician you can think of.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by itstpia8: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2015
donnypool:

you are right he shoulda stack the money on the table during the interview

hehe, there'd be no interview then.

@ topic

does having a wad of money mean someone is looting the money?
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by Bekwarra(m): 1:47am On Feb 08, 2015
soroptimist:

The same way FELA was jailed by Buhari for carrying foreign currency; his hard-earned money.

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by itstpia8: 2:04am On Feb 08, 2015
this is a bundle of $1 bills:

total=$100
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by tit(f): 4:25am On Feb 08, 2015
god has exposed him.
thief amaechi will be stoned on monday in port harcourt.
just watch and see.

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:27am On Feb 08, 2015
All our politicians are the same, very very corrupt.
Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by tit(f): 4:33am On Feb 08, 2015
LegatusGlaber:
All our politicians are the same, very very corrupt.

Noooo!
APC politicians are worst!
Buhari - 2.8 billion NNPC dollars, 25 billion PTF naira!
Atiku - 7 billion PTDF naira
Tinubu - Ha! Uncountable! Lagos state allocation from 1999 till date!
Oshiomole - 15 billion Edo peoples naira
Sani Yrima
Tambuwal - Na him dey with Otedola bribe money

APC are the worst!

1 Like

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by OreMI22: 4:35am On Feb 08, 2015
hakddream:

Governor Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi stashes corruption dollars in his jacket while giving an interview, and panics when he realizes that the corruption money has been exposed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT5hWq3vfHs

[size=18pt]These are the same people shouting "Changii"!

See your bundle of money in his pocket, that is supposed to be your salary if Nigeria had fair minded leaders. You are unemployed & hungry and still ready to die for these criminals.

Nigerians don't care shaa, as long as their tribesman gets into government. So they deserve what they get.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Exposed!!! See Rotimi Amaechi With Dollars by LegatusGlaber(m): 4:37am On Feb 08, 2015
tit:

Noooo!
APC politicians are worst!
Buhari - 2.8 billion NNPC dollars, 25 billion PTF naira!
Atiku - 7 billion PTDF naira
Tinubu - Ha! Uncountable! Lagos state allocation from 1999 till date!
Oshiomole - 15 billion Edo peoples naira
Sani Yrima
Tambuwal - Na him dey with Otedola bribe money

APC are the worst!

Yes, na PDP teach them na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Dismisses APC/Nnaji's Suit Against Enugu Gov, upholds Mbah / Procter & Gamble To Build $250M Plant In Ogun State / Voter's Registration Ongoing In Anambra State By Aniago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.