Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega (28308 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Musiliu Obanikoro's Plan To Join APC / EFCC Raids Musiliu Obanikoro’s Homes In Ikoyi, Lagos (photo) / Riot In Benin Calling For The Resignation Of Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by spott(m): 2:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
Senator Musiliu Obanikoro calls for the resignation of Jega via Twitter live on Classic FM 97.3.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MObanikoro/status/564045368204484608?p=v

5 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Koro baba o. Tell them Jor.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lol.... You guys are going down with or without jega as inec boss... Your plan to rig the elections will not work this time. If you pdp people think that you have many governors, senators, HOR members, then we APC are telling you guys that we also have many of those people in our party..

Sai old papa buhari( as pdp people usually refer to him). We want the old papa to come and change the corrupt system of pdp to a system that will put Nigeria on the path of progress.

Kaston, giving pdp people heart-attack since 1340 angry

193 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by spott(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
The strategy: get BUHARI disqualified, discredit JEGA, intimidate voters in certain areas, etc, those permutations won't work in Nigeria! - Dele Momodu

Twitter reactions from Nigerians

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
jerseyboy:
grin koro is afraid to go to jail if buhari eventually wins the election...

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by phlemzy: 3:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
jerseyboy:
Is this the same Koro whose voice was heard in that audio clip from Ekiti? Please tell him to shut da fück.. Who is he to be calling for Jega's resignation. When it has become glaring to them that the election won't turn out favourable for them, Jega has now become a bad egg.

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by mutiply: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
So he wants us to forget the allegation of rigging by shifting the news to Jega. He should be hiding in shame.

17 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by suretman(m): 3:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
All I can see here is FEAR!!

Why are PDP.s Scared of Buhari and APC?

Shebi una talk say Buhari na Illitrate; So why are you guys scared?

53 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by alaoeri: 3:15pm On Feb 07, 2015
Koro ranting on top of his voice just to secure ministerial seat. Same Jega that conducted an election in 2011 which brought GEJ into power is now working for APC undecided shameless people.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by helpee(m): 3:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
Are they handing over pvc to iyalojas? Yes. Is the iyaloja of lagos not tinubu's daughter? Yes. Why should pdp not be afraid? The fear of an almajiri wether jega or not is the beginning of wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Brightology2(m): 3:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Gd
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by emiye(m): 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2015
All sane people can see the plan of these idiotic thugs.

Jega is not resigning, he will conduct the election, and he will not return GEJ elected. Obanikoro choke on that.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by cust0mized13: 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jonathan is finished

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari is the best person to give PDP this type of headache and desperation....

No hidden place for the wicked PDP...Nigerians with or without Jega are ready to kick them off...

They simply want to get rid of Jega because he has refused to play their games.

54 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Kennywills7(m): 3:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by lukaino(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Why are you PDP guys this predictable?
Shows a lot of shallow thinking

9 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by ephemm(m): 3:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
MC, walahi, o ponu gan.

Dindinrin oga e never resign for losing 3 states to BH you are calling for Jega's resignation.

Don't you think if U had devoted as much energy as u devoted to Ekiti's election to BH, they would have been crushed by now?

23 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Haywhymido(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Keep proving ur idiotness all over d place. When ur master leave his position, u will knw ur level. I rather listen to dogs talking dan give dis old fool a listening ear

11 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by tinkinjow: 3:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
cust0mized13:
Jonathan is finished
Noooooo....it's Nigeria that's about to finish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Was this not d same " Am not here For Tea meeting " Dude..Now that Jega has refused to dance to the tune of d PDP ..he should resign..Evil PDP members.
GMB till 2015.

9 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
now i believe the so called audio records that was recently released . I think they said JEGA conducted the best election in anambra, ekiti and osun state? why now kicking against him?

5 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by focus7: 3:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
I call for Obanikoro arrest for the Ekiti election fraud.

26 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Bruteforce101: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega was a good guy when they won the 2011 election, but he is now a madman cos he refused to dance to there devilish tunes. Enemies of Nigeria..

38 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Creamz(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
I am sure he is calling for Jega to resign because he hasn't collected the money been offered by them and has chosen to conduct a free and fair election. In 2011 when he was with and played along them why didn't they ask him to resign? When you choose to do the right thing PDP will say you have been bought by APC. This is wrong. I believe Jega wants to make sure that this election is the most credible election ever in Nigeria. And I encourage Nigerians to stand by him so that he can have the strength to withstand the pressure he is currently facing from the ruling party to play games with them.

22 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Caseless: 4:04pm On Feb 07, 2015
U want to divert attention frm ur alleged election rigging in ekiti state. You are going to jail very soon.

12 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Gbawe: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
ephemm:
MC, walahi, o ponu gan.

Dindinrin oga e never resign for losing 3 states to BH you are calling for Jega's resignation.

Don't you think if U had devoted as much energy as u devoted to Ekiti's election to BH, they would have been crushed by now?

I thought I was the only one thinking along this line. More than 15,000.00 Nigerians killed in cold blood by Boko Haram, the Chibok girls are still missing, scams everywhere and GEJ has refused to resign. Yet this hypocritical empty barrel called Obanikoro wants Jega to resign? Sometime I think PDP leaders and their supporters come from a different planet entirely !!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jega is not ready to allow any form of manipulation and this criminals are calling for resignation! If Jega resign, make I bend!

I understand koro's jittery though. More than before, he is scared coz he knows there is no escaping jail term if (when) Buhari's team takes over Aso Rock. In a matter of days, his fate will be determined.

Mr koro or should I say Thug Koro, Listen and Listen carefully, nothing will stop your kirikiri movt. You and your cohorts better start preparing. And should you think of running to Europe or America, I will personally lead the team that will bundle you in a crate back to naija. grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by REMMEI(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
Ori koro yi o pe sha..

Go ahead and sack him naw.. ode oshi..eyin to je pe eshi ma lose last ni..

5 Likes

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mumu...

1 Like

Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by ozo13(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
grin
spott:
Senator Musiliu Obanikoro calls for the resignation of Jega via Twitter live on Classic FM 97.3.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MObanikoro/status/564045368204484608?p=v
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by pekeyim: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Interesting.

Very Interesting

This intrigue is too much.
Re: Musiliu Obanikoro Calls For The Resignation Of Prof. Jega by Maczeelly(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Pictured With Chidiogo Akunyili, Daughter Of Late Dora / HEROES OF NIGERIA: Meet The Best Governors By Geopolitical Zones Since 1999 / Nnamdi Kanu Bags Chieftaincy Title In Ohafia, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.