Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 (28317 Views)

Amaechi: I Am Afraid Of Wike, I Will Never Go Back To Rivers State / Wike: I Am Not Friends With FFK, I Don't Like Fake Things (Video) / Wike: I Have Great Respect For Tinubu But His Comment On Edo Crisis Shocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Upritman(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
The Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has alleged that the Federal Government led by President Muhammadu Buhari is plotting to kill him and many other people in Rivers State as part of their grand plan to snatch the state from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Gov.Wike stated this in an exclusive interview with Premium Times. He vowed to resist all attempts by the APC to rig the 2015 general elections in Rivers State like they did in the recent governorship election in Ekiti State.

“It won’t happen in my state, but I know they will kill a lot of persons. I can tell you they will kill a lot of us. No problem, this is the sacrifice we have to make for democracy to thrive. Even those who will kill also know they have children, they don’t know who will come after their own children. You can be a major-general, you kill people, you don’t know who will come after your children tomorrow”.

Wike vowed to continue to fight against the many impunity of the APC led government even if he ends up sacrificing his own life.

According to Him;

“Everybody must be ready to make sacrifices, and in doing this it could take your life. That’s life!
I have told my wife and children, this is where we have found ourselves. This is a bloodthirsty government.
I see myself that I may not be alive. It is obvious. The government is determined, they have made up their mind, but we are ready to die. We must stand up for the truth.

They have the instrument of coercion, they can send in the army to overrun a place. This is a government that doesn’t care; it is not a democratic government, it is a dictatorship in civilian uniform. I do know that I may not likely be alive. But should I be cowed when I know that my time will come when it will come? Look, my attorney-general came to see me and I told him that he has to travel out for medical check-up. And he died, I never saw him again. Did you know he would die? Death will come when it will come. We must face reality, and that’s the point we have reached in this country. Whether you are in your house, the government will come after you, whether you are in the kitchen the government will come after you, whether you are in the office the government will come after you.

This government is out to eliminate people who say no. And that is why I keep saying that the international community is not doing enough, by now they should have revoked the visa of some of the people who are opposed to democratic rule and rule of law in this country. This government is bent on eliminating key opposition leaders”.

Governor Wike also alleged that as part of the plot to use the security agencies, especially the police to rig the elections in 2019 in Rivers State, the federal government has perfected plans to promote certain individuals who will do the job for them.

“Okay, let me tell you this: they are promoting my commissioner of police to become assistant inspector-general of police, they are promoting the deputy commissioner of police to become the commissioner of police, and the SARS man who took the Rivers state government to court, who have perpetuated election-rigging in the state, even by INEC report, and they are going to make him in-charge of police operation in the state. This is just for the purpose of the 2019 elections in the state. And they think we don’t know”, Wike said.

Source: http://www.suanusblog.com/2018/09/2019-i-see-myself-that-i-may-not-be.html

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
And you will not be dying young.

Useless Killer.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Cajal(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
I hope this is not hallucinations
Wike may need help

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Ehiscotch(m): 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wike keeps playing the persecution card . All for 2019.

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by gbengress1: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nawa for Wike ooo

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by bedspread: 2:26pm On Sep 10, 2018
He That tries to kill Indirectly, Directly or by Proxy will Go the Abacha way...

Judgement is Looming in the Political Space... Everyone should be careful!!

15 Likes

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by donbachi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Blood of God....a whole wike.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by pilarnig(m): 2:32pm On Sep 10, 2018
Is this guy OK? Who get him time self

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by pilarnig(m): 2:33pm On Sep 10, 2018

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Kingosytex(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
if buhari is trying to kill u, u should try harder and kill buhari or better still the two of u can go kill urselves. both of u are after ur selfish interests, u dont care about the citizenry

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Belluchii: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
This post is baseless and have no fact, its glaring that Wike is just trying to drag the name of the president to the mud, This is not surprising as the Buhari led government has been the most talked about government in recent years, this is because it is the government that has actually change the perception of governance in this country.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by miqos03: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
awa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by tribalistseun: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
We will kill Buhari first before he will kill my governor.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
this is bad, even your juju no fit protect you eeh?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hun?

3 Likes

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by alphaconde(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
boss wike no be only u na so all of us de feel

5 Likes

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hahahahahahaha
That’s from Onyeike wike

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by dingbang(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
cool

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

You first
Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by moscobabs(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Who put battery into this alarm?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by lielbree: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
My Gov Chief Barr Ezebuwo Nyesom Wike, nobody can kill you! The God that brought you and make you the people's choice their governor will surely secure your life.

Your enemies will come one way and flee in seven ways.

Victory is yours in Jesus name. Amen.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by brandco: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
To many kill kill kill in this post...May we not witness evil in our families.

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by davidodiba(m): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2018
Amen...go and die now
These our politicians are interested in themselves first.
Get out!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by excomarow(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
I see myself that I may not be alive. It is obvious. The government is determined, they have made up their mind, but we are ready to die. We must stand up for the truth.

Rubbish

Go and die alone, who get you time sef

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by makeji: 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Yes! You will be dead politically and irrelevant like fayose

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Bestattitude(m): 3:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hmmm. This one is surely above my comprehension.

I sell home and office furnitures.
Office chair and table, dinning set, center table, tv stand, bar stool, workstation etc. Call or Whatsapp on 08165618646.

1 Like

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Beehshorp(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
They are all blood suckers....
Like if you believe Wike, share if you don't

1 Like 13 Shares

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by nepapole(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
God punish all of una

4 Likes

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by fvck(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Na wa

2 Likes

Re: Wike: I May Be Killed By Buhari's Government Because Of 2019 by Dalam0n: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2018
Wike shut up and stop raising false alarm.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court / Graphic Photos From The Suicide Bomb Attacks In Maiduguri, Scores Dead. / Nigeria Ranks The Second Worst Country In Electricity Supply In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.