Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,369 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) (40239 Views)

Young Soldier Recollects His Days In Maiduguri. PICS / Sexy Nigerian Female Gallant Soldier (photo) / Boko Haram Claims Responsibility For Kano Bomb Blast, Share Pic Of The Bomber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
meshacha1:
Fine guy like this.....you are a hero Bro.
Fighting for the peace in the Nation.
May his soul RIP

Don't worry Sai Buhari will avenge on your behalf, hit like if you concor.
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 DISLIKES sad

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by toyboy1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
May his soul RIP.
I personally know this guy, when he was in 26 battalion as a young officer, a Lieutenant then.
What a pity.
Sun re oo paddy.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 6:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Stop this nonsense. Are u an idiot or what? Did Buhari not condemn the emergency rule in the ne? Did he not say that an attack on Boko haram is an attack on the North? What nonsense are you talking about? You better respect yourself. Shame on u.

Suddenly Buhari is the man to stop boko haram. Unless he is their sponsor...

And you would rather prefer a dullard to continue to lead the attack, when people continue to perish every day. I am sure your story would change if you have someone that has been killed by these ruthless murderers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Rebsy(f): 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
last time I saw u was at ur wedding, u were about to be driven out of Airforce base when u stopped by to thank us for coming before 'running off' to join ur wife. Poor Hauwa, may the good Lord console her and your family. RIP Oni!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by elbaraj001(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
lolaxavier...R.I.P captain...untill we meet again...post=30513117:
The dreaded Boko Haram insurgents have not relented in killing and maiming young Nigerian soldiers as yet another one, Captain Oni, has been felled by their bullets in yet another battle in Maiduguri, Borno State, on Sunday,1st February, 2015.

The handsome young military officer »whose wife put to bed a few months ago, according to his close friends, was full of life and had lots of plans for his family and his first child but he will not live to see her grow.

Captain Oni is another of several young soldiers killed in action while protecting their countries.

On the 11th of July, 2014, a fresh officer, Lt. Kyom Leo », was killed by the insurgents two months to his wedding in the same Maiduguri.

May his soul rest in peace.

http://pulse.ng/gist/cruel-death-boko-haram-claims-life-of-another-young-soldier-id3462913.html

His pics & that of the wife
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by toyoutoyou: 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
U dey mind the bastard born by a sex worker?He is a son of a mad man.
dOnLarich:
what is this 1 saying sad
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 6:43pm On Feb 07, 2015
lolaxavier:

And you would rather prefer a dullard to continue to lead the attack, when people continue to perish every day. I am sure your story would change if you have someone that has been killed by these ruthless murderers.

My nephew and 4 of my cousins are all in the fight as soldiers. No shaking. If you call Jona a dullard, what will you call Buhari without any certificate? Please, no double standards.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
No big deal; he knew he was going to die anytime as a soldier,and that's what he signed for. Adieu cool
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by dOnLarich: 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
toyoutoyou:
U dey mind the bastard born by a sex worker?He is a son of a mad man.
lmao grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by lolaxavier(m): 6:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
Eluwilussit:

My nephew and 4 of my cousins are all in the fight as soldiers. No shaking. If you call Jona a dullard, what will you call Buhari without any certificate? Please, no double standards.

Last time I checked, having a certificate doesn't make you immune from being a dullard. In case you need to know, that's the case with GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by tumaraya: 6:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
May his soul rest in peace Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nicklaus(m): 7:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
meshacha1:
Fine guy like this.....you are a hero Bro.
Fighting for the peace in the Nation.
May his soul RIP

Don't worry Sai Buhari will avenge on your behalf, hit like if you concor.
You mean the Saim buhari who killed him . God is patient.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:09pm On Feb 07, 2015
wats the meaning of that why do u mention apc in this matter... .... ok i think u are afraid that we want changer in nigeria.. which the killing of people by boko haram will stop after buarhi will enter.. i no u are on of the pdp thugs.......APC..........CHANGE;;;;
uupgrade:
Another ApC thugs killing an innocent Nigerian Soldier RIP boko haram una go soon jam una mates anybody wey want boko haram leader to rule this country Holy Ghost Fire that person shall not find peace
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Oh no. cry cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by babamadiba(m): 7:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
lolaxavier:

I'm ashamed that you had to drop a senseless comment like this on my post, considering that you are even the first to comment for that matter.
to make things worse, his kinds are busy liking the lame comment. Smh

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by volcanoash(f): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
smh
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by odiyaka(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
RIP Capt
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by prettyboi1(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rest in peace great Nigerian patriot. God Bless your soul.

God Bless Nigeria. Amen.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
Another ApC thugs killing an innocent Nigerian Soldier RIP boko haram una go soon jam una mates anybody wey want boko haram leader to rule this country Holy Ghost Fire that person shall not find peace

U need adult education.

No matter the degree of sentimentalism U employ here, my motherland will be delivered on the 14th of February 2015.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by folahann(m): 7:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
This is sad. I think our army is under-equipped. If they're given sophisticated weapons, I don't think this will be happening.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by juman(m): 7:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Unfortunate.

Painful.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmmmm......oga sinto.......may your gallant soul find peace my godfather
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by ManTiger(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
uupgrade:
You are entitled to your comment!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
lolaxavier:

Last time I checked, having a certificate doesn't make you immune from being a dullard. In case you need to know, that's the case with GEJ.

If anyone is a dullard, it is Buhari. Stone head that couldn't produce any certificate. If you did go to school, you would know how tough a first degree is. Here we are talking of masters and phd, against a product of quota system. There's indeed, a national decay in quality.

Buhari represents our past and should remain as part of history. Tinubu and co, are just riding on Buhari's popularity in the North and among Muslims to get lay their corrupt fingers on our treasury. You better believe it.

How your weekend dey go? Hope light dey your side. No lie o!
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

U need adult education.

No matter the degree of sentimentalism U employ here, my motherland will be delivered on the 14th of February 2015.
don't abuse that world motherland becux u ain't worth saying it
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by rhamses: 7:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
I salute a fallen HERO, an Ex-boy and a fine officer. C Coy, NMS and the NA has lost a great soul.
Adieu broda
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by blessedjosh(m): 8:01pm On Feb 07, 2015
Chai, see my friend's husband gone. And I was with the wife just about a week ago, she told me he was deployed to maidugiri to support d forces . I'm so so sad
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Ollyfad(f): 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
R.I.P
my heart rili bleeds gor d wife nd kid
tnks for ur sacrifice by defending nd kipin us safe at ur expense.....rili selfless
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
DjHypno:
Why are you like this? D*ck head.

Rest in peace soldier.

Sigh... If you aint clicking the link, then do the needful which is to ignore..

wonder if y'all thing your opinion count...(sigh)
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by waxdude: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rest In Peace Captain Oni... cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by topas100(m): 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Being a soldier is not an easy task. R.I.P bro.
Re: Boko Haram Claims Life Of Another Young Soldier (photo) by AKWALES(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
RIP MY FRIEND WITH A GOOD HEART,....
Rest well in the bossom of the lord.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso, Others Pull Out Of APC; To Sign MoU With PDP - This Day / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship / NNPC: No More Payment Of Oil Subsidy Going Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.