Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

That's It, No More..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That's It, No More..... (635 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That's It, No More..... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
my fellow nairalanders, meeeehn I have seen there is nothing much in fukin and i want to stop it but my girl too de disturb. I usually feel the urge to do it but I just don't want to anymore cos I just feel I have to stay off from it till I'm ready (I hope conji and temptation no go win) to settle down and i feel like the thing don too much.
I don't know if it's weird to feel like this cos usually the 'I don't want to fuk feelings' only happens in a day after a long night of some rounds of wwf with a chick but 3 days counting? i haven't felt like this for a long time and I like the fact that I don't want to do it till.....is it weird??
Re: That's It, No More..... by ArchEnemy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
undecided
Abstain from fornication
Re: That's It, No More..... by falconey(m): 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2015
If not konji,temptation man can live for years without sex
Re: That's It, No More..... by alberto2k(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2015
Talk to your girl about it..

tell her say you no want this her touching body
Re: That's It, No More..... by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
alberto2k:
Talk to your girl about it..

tell her say you no want this her touching body

she go say OK then commot her dress and wear this their pant wey be like half boxers and no bra and grab me and u know say that one eyed man too de happy anytime im see im best friend......
Re: That's It, No More..... by djeezy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
Control yourself.
Re: That's It, No More..... by cutieberie1(f): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
draw near to God and flee from temptation..
Re: That's It, No More..... by Nobody: 6:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
cutieberie1:
draw near to God and flee from temptation..

yeah but sleeping by the side of a chocolate, beautiful, endowed sexy and naked young lady is a nuclear war of the mind and the night weather no de help matter plus una "baby cuddle me nooooow" matter....na war I de sooooo
Re: That's It, No More..... by cutieberie1(f): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
icedbeatz:

yeah but sleeping by the side of a chocolate, beautiful, endowed sexy and naked young lady is a nuclear war of the mind and the night weather no de help matter plus una "baby cuddle me nooooow" matter....na war I de sooooo

lol. ...does she live with u
Re: That's It, No More..... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
cutieberie1:

lol. ...does she live with u

naaa she visits most times and sleeps over few times and stuff.you de laugh abi? :-):-):-) cos now u don understand wetin I been de talk...
Re: That's It, No More..... by cutieberie1(f): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2015
icedbeatz:

naaa she visits most times and sleeps over few times and stuff.you de laugh abi? :-):-):-) cos now u don understand wetin I been de talk...

na onli laff i fit laff o...tel ha not to be sleepin ova have a talk with ha..

(1) (Reply)

What A Woman Want!!! / The 6 Proven Things Women Can Do To Be More Attractive / Who Would You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.