Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. (19012 Views)

Aisha Buhari's Interview With BBC Hausa (Full Text) / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by ogba20: 11:52pm On Jul 15, 2015
Microbyte:
Please what is your source...how do you feel spreading rumour....
. Do u love this man so much that even if he kill ur parent u wil still dont blive or accuse him of evil? I pity u

2 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
StOla:
It seems there's a rise of stupidity allover the Eastern region of the country.

Another "North East" awaits the Nigerian army.

Yeah like these ones right?

2 Likes

Re: Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. by OreMI22: 1:32am On Jul 16, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mohammed Bello Adoke: Tinubu’s Close Ally Engineered His CCT Trial / Ijaw Women Of America Cry Out Over Conditions Of Flood Victims In Niger Delta / Ojukwu Used Starvation As A Deliberate Strategy During Civil War.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.