Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) (59201 Views)

Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos) / Fans Blast Mbong Amata For Revealing Too Much In Her Dress At A London Event / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by MZdamola(f): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Smh
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by eaccyboy(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bros if u no gt wetin to post go smoke weed...
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Na by force??
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by tylesh(f): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
How's she able to breathe in that......it's damn too tight
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
Non of ma biz
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by babamadiba(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
That's how useless the style was meant to be undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Jennifer89(f): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
sorry dear your dress is a flop.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by searider(m): 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
She was meant to be nude? That's her business abeg
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by DuchessLily(f): 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm...see news wey make FP
Mtsweee
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by adorablevic: 8:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
How would she be able to breath?? smiley
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by bellotaofeek: 8:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
That's her own fucking biz.......if she wanna go gaga she can put the clothe off..........let's marchbuhari into aso rock! That's all I care for @ least for now.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
But datz none of my bizness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Sorry. I dnt knw her..
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by simplemach(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Rextayne:
Sorry. I dnt knw her..
excuse me sir, do u stay in France?
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Orbylii(f): 8:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
No! Its a new style
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Jusmudi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
[quote author=Bode91

Na since 1914 u Dey book space
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by tintingz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
What's this?? undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
slap1:
It add nothing to her.

hahahhahahah
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2015

WHO IS THE STTUPIID MODERATOR THAT REMOVED MY POST ?

Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by aniagoluaustin(m): 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Jennifer89:
sorry dear your dress is a flop.

d dress is too tight dats y...lol
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by aniagoluaustin(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
wat is blossoms
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by phlamesG: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2015
Zehner:
She used to be darker now....and as for look. #no comment lipsrsealed
u dey reserve ur comment?
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by buchiluchi(f): 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Every Mistake Is A New Style. *noneofmybusinessthough
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2015
simplemach:
excuse me sir, do u stay in France?
yeah i do, any prob?
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
5p1naz:
Why so short?? She looke like the oscar statuette undecided undecided
she and Kevin Hart will fit each other as for the dress,the tailor did according to what she was wanted.
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hmmm I think its the style.

Aunty halima you nor dey tire this your style is not cool at all.

Today wey the cloth manage long and cover all you decided to spoil the top. Hian. undecided
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Babyboy1986(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
cool
kelsgal:
hmmmmmm
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
mirexxx:
#TeamBigBoobs grin
SEEMS YOU GAT BIG MAMMALIAN GLAND
Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by mirexxx(f): 9:37pm On Feb 07, 2015
AKUNWATA1:
SEEMS YOU GAT BIG MAMMALIAN GLAND
na u get ur maut sha

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar's Bosoms Can't Fit In Properly Into Her Dress (photos) by Skillseminar: 9:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
Mercy johnson on her new photos watch out here ireportblog.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Harrysong Lived In Port Harcourt 11 Years Ago (Photos) / Pat Attang: The New Booty Queen Of Nollywood Releases New Photos / Davido And Billionaire Father All Smiles As They Take Photos Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.