Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,367 members, 7,819,317 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) (2424 Views)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Buhari Reacts To Emergence Of Speaker, Senate President / President Muhammadu Buhari Reacts To Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by olapluto(m): 9:25pm On Feb 07, 2015
Afghanistan, Pakistan and Syria conducted elections during war. What is Boko Haram!
Those were the words of Gen. Buhari when questioned by Jonathan Walters (veteran war journalist with UK based Channel 4).
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152716712546939

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by san316(m): 9:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
he is right

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
2003,2007,2011 u didn't submit ur credentials Baba, come for debate u refused under the pretext of biased hosts but now that u know most Southerners hav been disenfranchised kudos to ur master plan and the election has been postponed for so as to flush ur boys that will certainly prevent d xtians in the north from voting, ur quick to table ur ever expected bias

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by TunjiMsp: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
honjohnbright:
2003,2007,2011 u didn't submit ur credentials Baba, come for debate u refused under the pretext of biased hosts but now that u know most Southerners hav been disenfranchised kudos to ur master plan and the election has been postponed for so as to flush ur boys that will certainly prevent d xtians in the north from voting, ur quick to table ur ever expected bias
olodo, is it southerner or northerner that are disenfranchised, if Gej like make he carry election go Dec, he will still trek to otueke

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2015
TunjiMsp:
olodo, is it southerner or northerner that are disenfranchised, if Gej like make he carry election go Dec, he will still trek to otueke

When it dawn on u. I pray it doesn't get too late
I came back from the North(Abuja precisely) not even the far North o, and I can authoritatively tell u dat a chadian, nigerien et al all hav PVCs any aboki u come across all hv PVCs even the under aged and they can't speak nor understand english but they want to sai buhari n buhari kawai. Last year I served in kogi n I was opportuned to register voters. Come n see d underage we're compelled to register. Lemme stop here leaving u with d fact that u can't stay in ur southern comfort zone to know sup in the North

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Collynzo9: 10:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Yeah boko haram is nothing, meaningless and insignificant, yet that is the number one theme of your campaign round the country.
Hypocrisy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by olapluto(m): 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
Yeah boko haram is nothing, meaningless and insignificant, yet that is the number one theme of your campaign round the country.
Hypocrisy.
you're not a man of sound understanding.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by koikoi2(m): 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
He may as well boil over election postponement dats not my biz.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Collynzo9: 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
olapluto:

you're not a man of sound understanding.
You are a pure scumbag.
Why is Buhari now suddenly writing off the threat posed by boko haram?
Is he not the same person that has been going round the country telling people how BH will take over they whole country if the allow PDP to continue?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2015
Collynzo9:
Hypocrisy.

A serious government will wipe away BH in less than one year.....we are where we are today because the government thinks it can gain political mileage with the issue.

.....so I chorus with the general ....what is BH to be holding Nigerians to ransom

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by baybeeboi: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari can go jump infront of GEJ train...do I care?
Election must be postponed.shikena!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by macklef(m): 11:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
All this yarns n counter yarns is what we have to endure for another 6weeks. GEJ, u are mean o.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by whizqueen(f): 11:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
cheesy
Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by skak(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2015
#GeneralMarch4Buhari
Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 08, 2015
FailBuhari now real.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by SomebodyLovesMe: 12:33am On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo9:
Hypocrisy.

You need to learn to put things in context.

'What is Boko Haram?' is different from 'What is Boko Haram - compared to Syria, Pakistan, etc?'. He gave a context before that question.

He has not suggested that Boko Haram s insignificant. He has simply suggested that Boko Haram is not as big as the threats in those other countries when their elections were held.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by gists: 12:37am On Feb 08, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

You need to learn to put things in context.

'What is Boko Haram?' is different from 'What is Boko Haram - compared to Syria, Pakistan, etc?'. He gave a context before that question.

He has not suggested that Boko Haram s insignificant. He has simply suggested that Boko Haram is not as big as the threats in those other countries when their elections were held.

To add to your point, pdp and the army are indirectly telling us that they are going to mobilize all their men to fight BH. This means they are going to leave the entire country unprotected!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by CaptainAmerica1: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2015
I agree with the General. It didn't take him long to wipe out the maitatsine group that emerged during his regime.

Remember General Azazi (one of the finest officers Nigeria has produced) said boko haram is PDP and PDP is boko haram.

Tell me, if this boko haram sect emerged during Abacha's regime, what would become of them? They would be wiped within the blink of an eye.

In summary, GEJ is incompetent! Everyone is saying it including the international community.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by CaptainAmerica1: 12:55am On Feb 08, 2015
Collynzo9:
[s]Yeah boko haram is nothing, meaningless and insignificant, yet that is the number one theme of your campaign round the country.
Hypocrisy.[/s]

How do some people reason?

Do you know the meaning of context?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Isiterere(m): 12:57am On Feb 08, 2015
gists:

To add to your point, pdp and the army are indirectly telling us that they are going to mobilize all their men to fight BH. This means they are going to leave the entire country unprotected!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Juliaann(f): 1:06am On Feb 08, 2015
ilugunboy:

A serious government will wipe away BH in less than one year....we are where we are today because the government thinks it can gain political mileage with the issue.

.....so I chorus with the general ....what is BH to be holding Nigerians to ransom
Must you lie all the time just stop being sentimental

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by mrmetoo1: 1:14am On Feb 08, 2015
This is the kind of president I want, a president that instills this kind of confidence in the citizenry. "What is Boko Haram??" Bad Guy!!!!!!!!
Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by OneOpinion: 1:37am On Feb 08, 2015
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari

Re: Buhari Reacts To Election Postponement (video) by Bekwarra(m): 1:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Whether a southern president is ruling well or not is not my biz, my biz is northerners will not continue having it their way as if they own all of us. If GEJ is not doing well, let APC field another person from his region. North does not own Nigeria. I'm a student of history, I will never forget how northerners have been turning southerners against one another just to gain power. No matter how bad a northerner is performing in govt, Northerners will never condemn him. But we in the south always sell off on our own.
I'm a Yoruba and God willing me and my family have decide that it's GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Wike Heading To The Venue Of His Suicide (Photo) / How Buhari Is Trying To Use Nigerian Senate To Resurrect His Infamous Decree 4 / Ben Bruce Murray And Sudden Change In Attitude (snapshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.