Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) (49222 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Shooting In Ozubulu Catholic Church In Anambra / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Bashir El-rufai Under Fire For Calling Fayose A "Vagabond" On Twitter (snapshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by lalasticlala(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2015
The President took to twitter to react to the Yola bombing of yesterday...

Read tweets below..

https://mobile.twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/666735736088109058

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by rozayx5(m): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
one word

KARMA. when he and mere commissioner were yapping.mouth mnths ago, they thought governance is all about powerpoint presentation.. they have hit the ground grounded

353 Likes 44 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
It was such a gory sight embarassed.. May the souls of the departed rest in peace, Amen..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by balo(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
encouraging words ...
however, we still need to up our Intel gathering.
God Bless Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by knuckbuck(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's easy to criticize. When you are in charge you find out it is not all it seems from the outside looking in.

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by MosakuAW(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
One of the greatest weapons used to vote out PDP was BH and same may be used to vote out APC if care is not taken.

118 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by xpac01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice one my president...
If it were to be one man occupying that office before, he could have been somewhere dancing shoki with a woman buttocks shitbox...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by damton(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
MR. PRESIDENT HAS OUR SUPPORT.

WE WILL CONTINUE TO FIGHT UNTIL WE ROUT OUT THIS DASTARD SECT.

LIGHT MOST PREVAIL OVER DARKNESS.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by entertainnaija: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by PLANETMARS(m): 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
Biafra b4 u quit 9ja..........

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by vislabraye(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hmm. Sounding more mature and sober now that's he's in power. He has now realized that war against bh is not war against the North.

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by femmy2010(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
May the departed souls rest in peace .
May God rid Boko Haram off our land.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Akwasi(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
The best condolence to the dead will be the elimination of Boko Haram. It is possible and not as near to rocket science

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by CR77(f): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
All na wash, Buhari is one of dem cry cool

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by kodded(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015

undecided undecided

'french president just made a live broadcast

when will this dulllard make a live broadcast concerning these attacks ?

undecided undecided

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
smiley I WISH THIS MAN CAN RULE THIS COUNTRY FOR LIFE. I JUST LOVE THE HAUSA FULANIS

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by orobs93(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by illiad: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
K
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Sijo01(f): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
cheesy Dude is sounding religious

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
terrorism everywhere, where did the world go wrong?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by goshen26: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
Ok
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Cooladex(m): 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
RIP to the departed souls!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Pogite: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
May God grant those who lost their loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss...

See Popular Nigerian Transgender Ms Sahhara Sexy In New Bikini Photos---> http://www.pogster.com/p/848/popular-nigerian-transgender-ms-sahhara-sexy-in-new-bikini-photos
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
I will make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan - Buhari
I will call my boko boys to order in 1 month - Buhari
I did not specifically say I will clear boko haram but December is the new deadline - Buhari
Nigerians should allow Buhari to enjoy his honeymoon - Thieefnubu
Buhari is a terrorist - El Rufai
I'm just a mere commissioner - Osibande

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Flets: 12:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
And what does the reaction amount to? Less or more Bokoharam killings?

When did he start believing that we need to work hand in hand to fight bokoharam. I thought he was coming to single-handedly clear them?
How did he work hand in hand with the previous govt to fight BH? Or he has forgotten easily how he condemned the fight against bokoharam and termed it a fight against the north?

The Nigerian masses are the pawns ..... naïve, gullible and nearly dumb masses. Sometimes, i feel Nigerians need to suffer a bit in order to discern reality from propaganda. But on the other hand, I've also realized that there is nearly no redemption for a shallow/ inactive mind who is further engaged in ethnocentric and tribal games.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by watered(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
rozayx5:
one word

KARMA. when he and mere commissioner were yapping.mouth mnths ago, they thought governance is all about powerpoint presentation.. they have hit the ground grounded
Lai Moha(whatever) has suddenly become mute. Shameless old man. Change is a scam.

#BabaNowThatYouAreThere grin grin grin

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Pogite: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
APC
Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Sparkeez(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
I thought He (PMB) promised to wipe out Book Haram in a Week.
We are Watching....
Good thing d bombing remains in the North
Of to the Bank to get me BvN (Bihari Identification no..... tongue

9 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by LMAyedun(m): 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
"Hand-in-hand, we will rid our land off terrorism" - Buhari.

Funny! He suddenly wants us to work hand in hand to rid off terrorism... What did he do to help under GEJ's Gov't?

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) by Pogite: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of Coconut Oil Refinery in Akwa Ibom / Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return / How Tinubu Won Presidential Election – American Observer, Johnnie Carson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.