Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,976 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? (6125 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Trouble Is Brewing In Nigeria's Oil Country / Trouble Is Brewing In Nigeria’s Oil - Foreignpolicy.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Well it wouldn't be the first time would it!? lipsrsealed
ask them.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by brownlord: 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
wakacome:
It shows you are even more foolish for you to assume am an apc fanso with your tiny empty brain you think and assume that every nigerian that is supporting buhari must be among apc fans??I salute your foolishness... anyways am allergic to bastards and bitches that self-service to their stupidity so miss bastard please swerve to yaba left where your mates are......**spits on her head****.you can try the next dick...imbeciles always think they have an opinion

some of you just come online to spew rubbish for to appear intelligent, at the of this your jargon you spewed here. what exactly is your point?

The person you quoted is supporting a candidate, you insulted him and called him a fool for supporting his preferred candidate, someone called you "apc fan" you agree to be supporting buhari but not apc fan. Yet you insulting and spewing rubbish after contradicting yourself.

Who needs yaba between you and the person you quoted?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
brownlord:

some of you just come online to spew rubbish for to appear intelligent, at the of this your jargon you spewed here. what exactly is your point?

The person you quoted is supporting a candidate, you insulted him and called him a fool for supporting his preferred candidate, someone called you "apc fan" you agree to be supporting buhari but not apc fan. Yet you insulting and spewing rubbish after contradicting yourself.

Do you really know the actual reason why I insulted him?do you think it is because he was supporting GEJ??why do some of you just like to put your dirty dustbin you call mouth into something that does not concern you??why are you crying than the bereaved??...well you cannot understand what am saying because talking to you is like talking to a COW...

By the way are you saying that if anyone supports buhari then that automatically mean that the person is among apc fans??between my dog and you I do not know who is more senseless...
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
kai buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by OneOpinion: 12:16am On Feb 08, 2015
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 12:17am On Feb 08, 2015
[s]
Here2BustnScrew:
The International Criminal Court (ICC) said on
Monday it would prosecute any Nigerian
political actor linked to the commission of
violence before, during and after the
country’s general election.
ICC, in a statement issued by its Prosecutor,
Fatou Bensouda, urged parties to the peace
accord signed recently in Abuja to abide by
their commitment to maintain peace.
Bensouda noted that the ICC has jurisdiction
over Rome Statute crimes committed on the
territory of Nigeria or by Nigerian nationals
from July 1, 2002, onwards.
He said crimes under the jurisdiction of the
ICC had already been committed in this
context, as reflected in a preliminary
examination report published by his office in
December 2014.
The ICC prosecutor said a team from his
office was on its way to Nigeria prior to the
elections to further engage with the
authorities and encourage the prevention of
crimes.
Part of the statement read: “On February 14
and 28, Nigerians are set to participate in
general and state elections in the Federal
Republic of Nigeria. “Nigerian presidential
candidates and political leaders recently
signed a pact committing themselves, their
parties and their followers to refrain from
violence before, during and after these
elections. I urge them to consolidate this
commitment.
“At a time when abhorrent levels of violence
already plague parts of the country, I recall
that the ICC has jurisdiction over Rome
Statute crimes committed on the territory of
Nigeria or by Nigerian nationals from 1 July
2002 onwards.
“Crimes under the jurisdiction of the ICC have
already been committed in this context, as
reflected in my pffice’s preliminary
examination report published in December
2014. Further analysis is on-going to
determine the next steps that my office
should take in accordance with its duties
under the Rome Statute.
“Experience has shown that electoral
competition, when gone astray, can give rise
to violence and in the worst case scenarios,
even trigger the commission of mass crimes
that ‘shock the conscience of humanity.’
“Any person who incites or engages in acts
of violence including by ordering, requesting,
encouraging or contributing in any other
manner to the commission of crimes within
ICC’s jurisdiction is liable to prosecution
either by Nigerian courts or by ICC.
“No one should doubt my resolve, whenever
necessary, to prosecute individuals
responsible for the commission of ICC
crimes.”
http://www.coolfm.ng/abuja/news/national-updates/item/1360-icc-will-prosecute-politicians-who-incite-violence..
[/s]

Trash.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by RandomVic(m): 12:25am On Feb 08, 2015
Nairaland should have a dislike button -.-
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by JayAyede: 12:51am On Feb 08, 2015
baybeeboi:
wish they'lll just take that old terrorist away from the street.
Sure you know the right thing to do. Arrest him with proves.
You don't blame a nigga for offering help.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by frankyychiji(f): 1:03am On Feb 08, 2015
OneOpinion:
March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari #March4Buhari
Yes o! The way we march Satan for head o, march am march am!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by nzeadachie: 2:07am On Feb 08, 2015
#MARCHBUHARITOCOURT, AND JEGA IS A GONER
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by hausadreturn(m): 8:16am On Feb 08, 2015
wakacome:
Do you really know the actual reason why I insulted him?do you think it is because he was supporting GEJ??why do some of you just like to put your dirty dustbin you call mouth into something that does not concern you??why are you crying than the bereaved??...well you cannot understand what am saying because talking to you is like talking to a COW...

By the way are you saying that if anyone supports buhari then that automatically mean that the person is among apc fans??between my dog and you I do not know who is more senseless...
thats what happens when people that were probably born in 1999 make comments online.
Naaaa, your comments doesnt look like someone who's over 20. Cant be, never.
>
Be guided @ all times. U'll never know

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by ellechrystal(f): 9:45am On Feb 08, 2015
wakacome:
It shows you are even more foolish for you to assume am an apc fanso with your tiny empty brain you think and assume that every nigerian that is supporting buhari must be among apc fans??I salute your foolishness... anyways am allergic to bastards and bitches that self-service to their stupidity so miss bastard please swerve to yaba left where your mates are......**spits on her head****.you can try the next dick...imbeciles always think they have an opinion
Mr brainless goon, that is extremely daft in comprehension...I said some but ur brainless skull thought I said all. Too bad go to school n stop sounding like a political tout that u r.
Stark illitrate syndrome running all over ur body.
Go n die for all I care. I gave my opinion n if u think it doesn't favour ur useless n wasted self u may want to take a leap off d nicely built niger bridge. Coward.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Here2BustnScrew: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2015
Kai Buhar! Kai Buhar!.. Buhari don suffer..

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 08, 2015
hausadreturn:
thats what happens when people that were probably born in 1999 make comments online.
Naaaa, your comments doesnt look like someone who's over 20. Cant be, never.
>
Be guided @ all times. U'll never know
Dogs always think they have an opinion....you can go and commit suicide to end your miserable stupidity..
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

Mr brainless goon, that is extremely daft in comprehension.......I said some but ur brainless skull thought I said all. Too bad go to school n stop sounding like a political tout that u r.
Go n die for all I care. I gave my opinion n if u think it doesn't favour ur useless n wasted self u may want to take a leap off d nicely built niger bridge. Coward.
This was your last sentence...so now tell me who is brainless??now tell me who is the illiterate??you cannot even spell the word "illiterate"correctly..grin pot calling kettle black..

ellechrystal:

Smh Apc fans n their arrogance.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by agabaI23(m): 4:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

Mr brainless goon, that is extremely daft in comprehension...I said some but ur brainless skull thought I said all. Too bad go to school n stop sounding like a political tout that u r.
Mercy on the poor dude
Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by ellechrystal(f): 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
agabaI23:
Mercy on the poor dude
Happy Sunday
Really poor indeed.
Same to u darling
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by agabaI23(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

Really poor indeed.
Same to u darling
smiley Thanks
Did you do something nice for sunday? wink
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

Really poor indeed.
Same to u darling
But not as poor as your late father...and not as poor as the prostitute you call a mother...I hope your mum have told your step dad that you are a bastard??better tell her to tell him or else I will expose her secret...
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by ellechrystal(f): 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
wakacome:
But not as poor as your late father...and not as poor as the prostitute you call a mother...I hope your mum have told your step dad that you are a bastard??better tell her to tell him or else I will expose her secret...
My parents never came into this conversation, n none is late.n none will die soon, but all urs will since u wish another person's parent dead, so u taste how sweet it is.n u choose to drag them into this. All u ve said isn't my family I reject it.
but I ve news for u.. But all u ve typed back to you in 1000 folds for ever n ever.
U just chose to type all these about my parents because of politicians who don't know u.but let me tell u something...
I reject all u ve said in d mighty name of Jesus n by d power of d resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ n d God of Abraham Isaac n Jacob, by d power of d God of Elijah, n d God of my covenant, for saying this U will know no peace for d rest of ur life, until u retrieve ur words, from this day henceforth all u have typed here shall b ur portion down ur line, good measure pressed down shaken together n running over for ever. I cease ur peace, n rest. U shall labour in tears.. till u come back n retrieve them.
Next time u r trying to cyber bully or typing because of politics know what to type.
u don't mess with everybody online u just did that to d wrong person. N if u want more I can release more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by ellechrystal(f): 7:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
brownlord:

Don't mind the guy, I was being calm but I know how to deal...that how some ppl r . N wen I talk of some APC fans n aggression, they call me names. Smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

My parents never came into this conversation, n none is late.n u choose to drag them into this. All u ve said isn't my family I reject it.
but I ve news for u.. But all u ve typed back to you in 1000 folds for ever n ever.
U just chose to type all these about my parents because of politicians who don't know u.but let me tell u something...
I reject all u ve said in d mighty name of Jesus n by d power of d resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ n d God of Abraham Isaac n Jacob, by d power of d God of Elijah, n d God of my covenant, for saying this U will know no peace for d rest of ur life, until u retrieve ur words, from this day henceforth all u have typed here shall b ur portion down ur line, good measure pressed down shaken together n running over for ever. I cease ur peace, n rest. U shall labour in tears.. till u come back n retrieve them.
Next time u r trying to cyber bully or typing because of politics know what to type.
u don't mess with everybody online u just did that to d wrong person. N if u want more I can release more.
A curse on the TRUTH is a blessing...Was what I said a LIE??ok you want to deny the truth because we are on nairaland?ok I will stop exposing the secret but please remember to tell your mum what I told you..the truth is bitter..I will keep exposing you....
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by ellechrystal(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
wakacome:
A curse on the TRUTH is a blessing...Was what I said a LIE??ok you want to deny the truth because we are on nairaland?ok I will stop exposing the secret but please remember to tell your mum what I told you..the truth is bitter..I will keep exposing you....
But u know one thing? I will just laugh... none of my parents r late, n I don't know who u think u r that u can behave like a ram online. What secret,? Do I even know u? U r exactly like ur apc goons. Looking for rubbish to talk about. I would ve ignored u but let me release something to u one more tym, u shall b a labourer in tears, u will suffer in life, u will know no peace.. u will b scattered... u can continue.
cool
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

But u know one thing? I will just laugh... none of my parents r late, n I don't know who u think u r that u can behave like a ram online. What secret,? Do I even know u? U r exactly like ur apc goons. Looking for rubbish to talk about. I would ve ignored u but let me release something to u one more tym, u shall b a labourer in tears, u will suffer in life, u will know no peace.. u will b scattered... u can continue.
cool
Good girl..cool If you like say anything you want but that will not stop me from exposing you more and more if I want to.....the truth will always be the truth,stop pretending...at least your mother is not the first prostitute that gave birth to a bastard....
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Here2BustnScrew: 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
ellechrystal:

My parents never came into this conversation, n none is late.n none will die soon, but all urs will since u wish another person's parent dead, so u taste how sweet it is.n u choose to drag them into this. All u ve said isn't my family I reject it.
like JESUS said.. IT IS FINISHED!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Here2BustnScrew: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
wakacome:
Good girl..cool If you like say anything you want but that will not stop me from exposing you more and more if I want to.....the truth will always be the truth,stop pretending...at least your mother is not the first prostitute that gave birth to a bastard....
sorry, you have been floored. It is over.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by hausadreturn(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
wakacome:
Dogs always think they have an opinion....you can go and commit suicide to end your miserable stupidity..
oppotunist. U never had d chance.
So unfortunate
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
hausadreturn:
oppotunist. U never had d chance.
So unfortunate
You cannot even spell "opportunist"correctly...
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by agabaI23(m): 1:42am On Feb 09, 2015
wakacome:
You are uncouth. Why should you say such things to someone's parent? Will you appreciate such?

You are taking this stuff too serious.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by agabaI23(m): 1:44am On Feb 09, 2015
wakacome:
Do not call someone's mother a prostitute.
Is this what they teach you in APC? You don't have to be a gentleman know where to draw the line.
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by agabaI23(m): 1:47am On Feb 09, 2015
ellechrystal:

cool
Hmm, you should have ignored that guy. I think I started the "poor" stuff. Apologies!!
Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by Nobody: 6:49am On Feb 09, 2015
agabaI23:
Do not call someone's mother a prostitute.
Is this what they teach you in APC? You don't have to be a gentleman know where to draw the line.
You don't call someone you meet online "poor"to feel on top of the world because you don't know who is who,,anyone who does that should be ready to dance to the music...she has not seen anything..I have just started,..I know how we deal with people like her..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Udom Awards Contract For Another Flyover In Uyo Akwa Ibom State Capital / Oshiomhole Walked Akpabio Out Of APC NEC Meeting / SERAP Takes Buhari To ECOWAS Court Over Secrecy In Loan Spending, Debt Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.