Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? (6114 Views)

See The Line-up Of Vehicles And Aides Awaiting Buhari In Abuja / Trouble Is Brewing In Nigeria's Oil Country / Trouble Is Brewing In Nigeria’s Oil - Foreignpolicy.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Buhari In Trouble: Is This The End of the road? by agabaI23(m): 7:27am On Feb 09, 2015
wakacome:
You don't call someone you meet online "poor"to feel on top of the world because you don't know who is who,,anyone who does that should be ready to dance to the music...she has not seen anything..I have just started,..I know how we deal with people like her..
The poor used there does not mean poverty literally. It is just like e yaa! It is not like you're poor. Abeg cheer up and stop the bad language. I actually started it. You misunderstood the context.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$43m Ikoyi Flat Loot: I Warned NIA Boss Not To Cover Rotimi Amaechi.- FFK / Buni May Head APC Convention As Uncertainty Surrounds Zoning / Posters Who Have Lost My Respect In The Politics Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.