Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? (1012 Views)

Karma : Wike Statements In The Past About Destroying Amaechi / Does GEJ Or BUHARI Truly Deserve Our Votes? Is No One Else Allowed To Rule? / PDP Should Start Making Policy Announcements And Stop Harrasing Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2015
nigerians keep on saying your government has already created a deep religious divide
and it's only a spark the people need to start a full scale religious/civil war

The truth is that many of us are tired of You repeating the same thing year after year
and now it is getting weary.

When Obama wants to pass out sensitive information it gets to the congress first through the security and slowly dissected to the public.
He does not start by spilling it out in front of gullible people masking it with religion.
This is real evil hiding behind the piousness of christianity to fool my brothers and sisters.

Jonathan is becoming a DICTATOR! only dictators that speak that way, check out hitler for example

1 Like

Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by Kundagarten: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
And why do you ask stupid questions?

1 Like

Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by Akon419(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2015
diluminati:
nigerians keep on saying your government has already created a deep religious divide
and it's only a spark the people need to start a full scale religious/civil war

The truth is that many of us are tired of You repeating the same thing year after year
and now it is getting weary.

When Obama wants to pass out sensitive information it gets to the congress first through the security and slowly dissected to the public.
He does not start by spilling it out in front of gullible people masking it with religion.
This is real evil hiding behind the piousness of christianity to fool my brothers and sisters.

Jonathan is becoming a DICTATOR! only dictators that speak that way, check out hitler for example
silence is d best answer for a f0ol like you

2 Likes

Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by DesChyko: 11:03pm On Feb 07, 2015
You're not making sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by ashcall(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
Kundagarten:
And why do you ask stupid questions?
though I sm a Christian but I don't like it,it is bigotry

1 Like

Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by Kundagarten: 11:24pm On Feb 07, 2015
ashcall:
though I sm a Christian but I don't like it,it is bigotry

Who asked you if you're christian?

2 Likes

Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by AmucheJane(f): 11:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2015
Later they would say its GMB that is the Political Fanatic,he has been Campaigning in all the major churches,yet if Buhari venture enter mosque for friday prayer,they would scream BH sponsor..The Nigerian situation is rocked by so much insanity,someone does something wrong,but because his your kinsmen,clansmen,family,belong to same village cum region or u worship in same church,you see no wrong in wrong...Campaigns should be done on public places not religious buildings, for christs sake if you want a prayer session,visit the pastor @ his crib or invite him over to pray for you @ aso villa..Dont Go about with Big helicopters and press men to any religious gathering,you even still collect the mic to speak instead of you to reject such gesture if your a true democrat..Cant belive this is the same man i voted for in 2011, i made a blaaady mistake, am ashamed of myself..

2 Likes

Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by tobechi74: 11:49pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nigerianns belive anybody who stands in the alter holding a microphone...it is assumed anyone talking from pulprit is under the holyspirit hence cannot lie
Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2015
DesChyko:
You're not making sense.

and you don't have a brain
Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by DesChyko: 1:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
diluminati:

and you don't have a brain

Funny.. With all those grammatical errors in your post, you really believe you'ld recognise intelligence when you see one?
You're not making sense. Simple.
Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by Grace4me: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
God cannot be mocked.
Re: Why Does GEJ Keep Making Policy Statements In Churches? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
Grace4me:
God cannot be mocked.

thats right. at the end the evil nature of man will still show

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Pastors In The Wold And Their Worth / Know The 6 Unbelievable Things That Might Happen Before March 28 Elections / Buhari In The Eye Of An American Army General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.