Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,445 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory (3330 Views)

Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku / PDP Supporter Celebrating Adeleke’s Victory In Osun Accidentally Shoots Self (pi / Davido Rides On Bike To Celebrate Adeleke's Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by Kayharry(m): 10:43am On Sep 23, 2018
Why Osogbo people voted for APC'
Dayo Ojerinde

Strong revelation emerged on Sunday on the reason why the people of Osogbo voted massively for the APC in the Saturday's guber election in Osun State.

An indigene of Osogbo who spoke with our correspondent on the condition of anonymity said the people of Osogbo were afraid to vote for the PDP candidate, Adeleke because of the age-long land dispute between Ede and Osogbo.

He said, "The fear had always been that if Adeleke wins, all the disputed land between Ede and Osogbo would be given to Ede since he hailed from Ede."

It would be recalled that the people of Ede and Osogbo have been embroiled in the fight of who owns the Abere land which housed the government house, CBN, NTA and most recently the proposed airport in Ido-Osun.

Past governments in the state have refused to cede the the Abere land to Osogbo or Ede. The proposed airport in the border of Ede and Ido-Osun have always been referred to as Ido-Osun.

1 Like

Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by centoke30(m): 11:06am On Sep 23, 2018
Kayharry:
Why Osogbo people voted for APC'
Dayo Ojerinde

Strong revelation emerged on Sunday on the reason why the people of Osogbo voted massively for the APC in the Saturday's guber election in Osun State.

An indigene of Osogbo who spoke with our correspondent on the condition of anonymity said the people of Osogbo were afraid to vote for the PDP candidate, Adeleke because of the age-long land dispute between Ede and Osogbo.

He said, "The fear had always been that if Adeleke wins, all the disputed land between Ede and Osogbo would be given to Ede since he hailed from Ede."

It would be recalled that the people of Ede and Osogbo have been embroiled in the fight of who owns the Abere land which housed the government house, CBN, NTA and most recently the proposed airport in Ido-Osun.

Past governments in the state have refused to cede the the Abere land to Osogbo or Ede. The proposed airport in the border of Ede and Ido-Osun have always been referred to as Ido-Osun.
Check ife east again. that's the game changer PDP had

1 Like

Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2018
All these online inec mouthpiece parading some misleading results should just pack for one side, make we hear the confirmed result from Inec

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by FarahAideed: 11:29am On Sep 23, 2018
We say no to result alteration by the Buhari govt

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by DCONE1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by DCONE1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2018
FarahAideed:
We say no to result alteration by the Buhari govt
Nigeria una matter tire me I swear , so if APC wins its rigging and wayoo but if PDP wins its free and fair.smh
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
This fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by rock003: 12:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
DCONE1:
Nigeria una matter tire me I swear , so if APC wins its rigging and wayoo but if PDP wins its free and fair.smh

I only need to remember Ekiti elections to know that APC is a rigging party

1 Like

Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by DCONE1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

I only need to remember Ekiti elections to know that APC is a rigging party
and PDP is not a rigging party abi
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by rock003: 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2018
DCONE1:
and PDP is not a rigging party abi

Thank God you didn't deny that APC rigged Ekiti election

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by sammyj: 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
cool
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by DCONE1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

Thank God you didn't deny that APC rigged Ekiti election
where did you see me admit that APC rigged ekiti election....stop imaging delusional thoughts
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by authehighness: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
inec should declare the winner to end all this drama

1 Like

Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by rock003: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
DCONE1:
where did you see me admit that APC rigged ekiti election....stop imaging delusional thoughts

Then you are clearly bereft of understanding of your own comment. Now, that's shameful
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by budusky05(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This fake news.
Cus APC win?
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by DCONE1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

Then you are clearly bereft of understanding of your own comment. Now, that's shameful
now I see that you live your life by assuming unspoken comment of people...this is more than shamefull
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by rock003: 4:06pm On Sep 23, 2018
DCONE1:
now I see that you live your life by assuming unspoken comment of people...this is more than shamefull

I understand your attempt at damage control. It's the sure route for defeated souls running from their shadows
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by DCONE1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2018
rock003:

I understand your attempt at damage control. It's the sure route for defeated souls running from their shadows
i don't have any damage to control , you know why? Because i don't owe you my comment, I'm not on nairaland to impress you or anybody and most of all I don't work for you and you don't pay me...think whatever you like....I DONT CARE !
Re: Oshogbo Voted Massively For The APC,spoil adeleke's victory by rock003: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2018
DCONE1:
i don't have any damage to control , you know why? Because i don't owe you my comment, I'm not on nairaland to impress you or anybody and most of all I don't work for you and you don't pay me...think whatever you like....I DONT CARE !

No wonder your comments are careless

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tinubu 2023 Campaign Office Opens In Osun / Edo 2020: APC Defends Police Siege On Wike, Says It’s COVID-19 Protocol / 2023 : There Will Be Trouble If Tinubu Is Disappointed – Alaafin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.