Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live (41797 Views)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv / Ifeanyi Uba On Channelstv (live) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by babestella: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2015
klerry:
No matter how many times Jonathan reschedule the elections, he's going back to Otuoke.

Nigerian army have been sleeping for over 5 years, it is now 7 days to election that they realized that they require 6 weeks to secure our borders?
Sick and tire of this administration.

Please stop making s!illy noise, go and sleep. The election is postponed you and Amaechi the tout cannot even kill a half dead rat about it. So shut up and hit your bed now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by colormebad(m): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2015
.....By de way somebody should help look on amechi and other apc chieftain, i hear they promise to comit sucide if de election is shifted. are they still alive? chai! power sweet i tell u!!!
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Edigrows: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2015
so much Talk... i know dis will favor many ladies because of valentine, smh, Abeg what is the New election date.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by babestella: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2015
Anyone agrieved about the postponement of the elections can hit the court on Monday. Stop making noise in NIGERIA and on NL. Kapish.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2015
sultan003:

Also remember that in 2011, north east wasn't as volatile as it is now.(I was serving in jigawa state 2011). Besides the end point of this current scenario is still the same as it was in 2011, which is get enough machinery ready for massive rigging.
Well then, lets hope their plans this time won't take lots of lives cos they really ain't done yet.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Bayswater: 12:38am On Feb 08, 2015
tempest69:
GEJ is already a failure, am dumping PDP for APC. This is the height of incompetence, the first of its kind. Now I believe he is clueless, APC.............................

Ode, olofo, who you think say you dey deceive? You have always been a janja-rat.

Marchuari is a task Buhari must achieve.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by criminalmindz: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2015
BEFORE MARCH WE WILL MARCH BUHARI TO KIRIKIRI FOR PEJURY AND FORGERY.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by criminalmindz: 12:40am On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Ode, olofo, who you think say you dey deceive? You have always been a janja-rat.

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by EnigmAries(m): 12:46am On Feb 08, 2015
Whoever advises the PDP to push for postponement -using insurgency as an excuse-made a mistake. With these, GEJ will lose another 6 million. Trust the APC to make this backfire at the PDP.

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by ybalogs(m): 12:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Only God knows the numbers of jobless youths
that will still go with this election with this
postponement .We're looking up to You O
God.Spare our lifes to witness a better Nigeria.O
God, pls give this miscreants a thinking cap for
them to know they're just sandpapers in the
hands of these politicians.God pls,Bless my
Darling Country,Nigeria.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by tempest69: 1:01am On Feb 08, 2015
Bayswater:

Hey dick , Sha ur clueless President say make we fey march na. So we don dey MARCH dey go APC. If e pain u go OTUEKE go hug Transformer if Any. Left" right " left" right FORWARD.......... MARCH4BUHARI

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by nzeadachie: 1:04am On Feb 08, 2015
tempest69:

Hey dick , Sha ur clueless President say make we fey march na. So we don dey MARCH dey go APC. If e pain u go OTUEKE go hug Transformer if Any. Left" right " left" right FORWARD.......... MARCH4BUHARI
MARCHING TO COURT
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 1:07am On Feb 08, 2015
WHAT IBB TOLD GEJ WHEN THE LATTER VISITED
THE FORMER. "The President came here to ask for
my support. I had only 15minutes prior notice
before his arrival. When he came, I took him to my
bedroom and had a chat with him. When he left
his people said I have endorsed him. What am I
supposed to do, deny it? No. For me, that is not a
problem because I am a leader and what I say or
don't say will give mileage to any party. When he
came here I told him that he made two political
mistakes: first was to lose Rotimi, the Governor of
Rivers State. When the crisis was going on,
Governor Rotimi was here to pay me a visit. I
confronted him and he spoke to me very honestly.
Despite the problems, he was not ready to leave
the PDP then. Gen. Obasanjo, myself and a few
others intervened in the matter as leaders of the
party but the president did not foresee the current
situation and didn't take our advice seriously.
Rotimi is one young man I like so much for his
honesty. He is very bold and alway committed to
his conviction. I told president Jonathan that the
second mistake he made was to call Obasanjo a
motor pact taut. What an insult. That was wrong
and the beginning of his problems. How many
times had he seen Obasanjo insult Gowon. I told
him that supporting him would mean to endorse
the insult on Gen Obasanjo. I won't. I advised him
to go make peace with Governor Rotimi and Gen.
Obasnjo. I told him it is almost getting late. I said
to him, you must visit Obasanjo to apologize to
him. I don't think that the outcome was favourable
because it was already late. A lot of persons have
been calling me to raise concern that the President
would use the Military to rig the election and I say
to them that it is not likely. There is esprit d'coup.
Most of the soldiers you see today are boys to our
boys. President Jonathan has no option than to
allow the election hold and to declare the winner. I
advised him on this. Several other persons, both
local and international, have also advised him on
the consequences of using soldiers to influence the
election. I am sure, he won't." ......let everyone read Why IBB
endorsed GEJ
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by IbnuUche(m): 1:11am On Feb 08, 2015
cutierashy:
MARCH4BUHARI
yeesss of course! #MARCH4GMBuhari.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by OkpuAugustine(m): 1:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Who cAres
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 08, 2015
demmy0325:
What if jonathan is d good guy..?.. Jst tink of it.. Daht man seemz cool 2 me... Nd dnt 4gt.. It wz in hs time daht we av at least.. Free n fair elections dn...
dude, Jonathan is being controlled and told what to do... he lacks the basic knowledge of governments.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by uzolexis(f): 2:35am On Feb 08, 2015
Reference:

He's just as fed up as me. I can't imagine enduring another month of this cyberspace insurgency.

That's the exact definition "cyberspace insurgency"
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by chysam: 2:40am On Feb 08, 2015
klem93:
is 6 weeks enough to battle boko haram?
Yes!,I studied zoology in Bayelsa state University and GEJ has just employed me to produce just 2 pieces of ATOMIC bombs to wipe away bokoharam like Hiroshima and Nagasaki.I have just finished manufacturing the first and would start manufacturing the second on monday.There is hope broda ,I will help GEJ clear Bokoharam.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Sike(m): 2:45am On Feb 08, 2015
Na wa O. SmH for this nation!
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Bayswater: 4:16am On Feb 08, 2015
tempest69:

You wey dey useless like wash-hand water.
I pity the kids that will come into the world through you, their future is bleak.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by ifuckedJudith: 6:29am On Feb 08, 2015
tempest69:
thank God say I get papa and mama, ask your mama who is your Real Father. Indomie brain

At least am better than you because your father is a rabid dog
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Adamfta(m): 6:38am On Feb 08, 2015
Kingspin:
Death to Born to rule.

March4Buhari by God gress
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by Kingspin(m): 6:50am On Feb 08, 2015
Adamfta:

March4Buhari by God gress
March nah, victory for Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by tempest69: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2015
ifuckedJudith:

At least am better than you because your father is a rabid dog
from ur name even d mods know say na mad man Bleep/rape ur mama to burn artavist like u. Guess na arm robber u be/ rapist u be. Fish brain
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by ifuckedJudith: 9:24am On Feb 08, 2015
tempest69:
from ur name even d mods know say na mad man Bleep/rape ur mama to burn artavist like u. Guess na arm robber u be/ rapist u be. Fish brain

That's a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless bastard father talking

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog

Gej till Buhari dies
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by organic973: 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
I thought people said GEJ is clueless.
They never expected that he will know the rigging plans of the northerners.

GEJ is wise.
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by tempest69: 4:47am On Feb 09, 2015
ifuckedJudith:

That's a product of dog's sperm and a Hopless bastard father talking

Thunder fire your mama and papa there
Hopless son of a rabid dog

Gej till Buhari dies
you see, na write we dey write, not talking. Who go talk to frustrated pig AKA Ifuckedjudith. It really shows u are a real son of a mad man. Senseless pig, ur clueless name speaks more. Who knows maybe na ur mama be d judith Wey u and ur mad father dey Bleep. Bunch of Dummies
Ntoooooooooooooooh tongue

#General March 4 BUHARI
# Till Mad men are off the street
Re: Jega Addresses Nigerians On AIT/ChannelsTV Live by zonax(m): 6:20pm On Feb 10, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Obviously you have reading deficiency. Was I blaming GEJ?? Comprehension isn't your best suit

See your life na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Buhari’s Win Is Tinubu’s Loss, But Lagos Cannot Be The Bonus, By Demola Rewaju / INEC Withdrew Largest Certificates Of Return From APC Candidates / Governor Ambode Hosts Kareem Waris Olamilekan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.