Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,651 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) (40824 Views)

Obasanjo Shocks Nigerians, Says ‘I Did Not Tear My PDP Membership Card’ / Reno Omokri Reacts To Hausa Man's Comment As Buhari Addresses Nigerians In Hausa / Buhari Thanks Nigerians, Says No Cause To Worry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by LivingHuman: 12:11pm On Mar 10, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has thanked Nigerians for their prayers.

The president spoke to ministers at the federal executive council meeting on Friday.

He also appealed to Nigerians to continue praying for the country's progress.

He said;

"I am deeply grateful to all Nigerians - Muslims and Christians alike who have prayed and are continuing to pray for my good health. This is a testimony that in spite of the hardship being experienced, Nigerians support the Government in its effort to tackle our country’s challenges.
The best way for me to repay you all is to re-dedicate myself to serving you, protecting your interests and keeping your trust. I thank you very much.
I am feeling much better now, there may, however, be need to have further follow-ups within some weeks. Rather than sending delegation upon delegation to Abuja to welcome me, may I appeal to all Nigerians to continue to pray for our country’s unity, progress and prosperity.
I thank you very much and may God bless our Country!"

Video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYvj4EjfAfw

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/buhari-i-am-deeply-grateful-to-nigerians.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
tooh....baba as yhu leave dollar bcum #455 to a $....plz don't bring unnecessary hardship with yhur comeback

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by SalamRushdie: 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
We are not grateful to have u back ..Betər behave urself this time

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by koma1(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Baba. The good people of this country are happy to see you. Haters are still finding it difficult to believe that you are alive

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by worksmart(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2017
I clicked the link there is no such video.
just another blogger hunting for traffic.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by Nogodye(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
Thank God you're back...But you need more rest sir.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2017
This is crap. We traditionalists and other religious minorities reject this message as it clearly marginalises us.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by elmahmoud: 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2017
Live with it!
Wailers, Hailers, Pessimists and Die hards have to agree on one thing....Baba is simply a phenomenon!!!

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by LivingHuman: 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2017
I've included the video
worksmart:
I clicked the link there is no such video.
just another blogger hunting for traffic.
Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by LivingHuman: 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
Lol bros grin grin
Mynd44:
This is crap. We traditionalists and other religiois minorities reject this message as it clearly marginalises us.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by vedaxcool(m): 12:36pm On Mar 10, 2017
horrible week loading for wailing zombies. .. first apostle booty and his Tomato girl, Ngirila locked up, another EFCC raid, more EFCC raid, more confused liepob suckling Osinbajo feet more EFCC raids, Buratia orders liepob to wait for 4000 years for beerfraud or else ....more EFCC raids Court orders interim forfeiture of assets.... how is wailing zombie suppose to live? Now PMB is back

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by FriendNG: 12:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Mynd44:
This is crap. We traditionalists and other religious minorities reject this message as it clearly marginalises us.

See you. grin Click Share if you stand with mynd44 otherwise hit the like button.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by TimeManager(m): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2017
Endeavour to give a Wailer an handkerchief. It's your civic duty..
Truth is talking!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by Mynd44: 12:45pm On Mar 10, 2017
LivingHuman:
Lol bros grin grin
We also deserve to be recognised na. Imagine the nonsense

1 Like

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by Eazybay(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2017
Each time dis Buhari is mentioned some ppl will come out to talk about haters! Everybody cannot like a particular style of govt, why term dem haters? You who is a lover continue to cheat in exam halls, bribe FRSC, police etc. Even propagate tribalism!! This country has a patriotism problem

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by LivingHuman: 12:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
Baba probably forgot
Mynd44:

We also deserve to be recognised na. Imagine the nonsense
Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by TheFreeOne: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2017
If he had done this while in the UK it would have gone a long way to douse the tensions, insinuations and unnecessary politicking in his absence.

I believe in health first cos only a healthy leader can ensure needed programmes, policies come to fruition.

Unnecessary power grabs, sit tight attitudes won't lead us anywhere than a merry go round of underdevelopment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by msgoga: 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2017
congrats sir
Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by brainpulse: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
This has put nail over coffin of the liepods, biafraudians and enemies of God.
Can you ever be happy?

He was here, you were not happy.
He was away, you were not happy.
He is back, you are still not happy.

What will make you happy?
What will it take for you to be happy?
Will you ever be happy?

~ Simbo Olorunfemi

This goat is presently in kuje prison pissing in his pants

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by Cynno: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
His he audio?
Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by madridguy(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
OLALE SAI BABA.

Alhamdulilahi God Almighty answered our prayer. Glad to have you back.

I love you ngozi123
Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by emmykk(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
y
Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by brainpulse: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
TheFreeOne:
If he had done this while in the UK it would have gone a long way to douse the tensions, insinuations and unnecessary politicking in his absence.

I believe in health first cos only a healthy leader can ensure needed programmes, policies come to fruition.

Unnecessary power grabs, sit tight attitudes won't lead us anywhere than a merry go round of underdevelopment.
illiterate, you have not been employed non worked in your life before. Somebody is on leave or vacation with proper hand over notes, you and your mumus says he should be addressing people. Are you liepods all daft of genetically foolish.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by greeky: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
na you sabi ooo
Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by ennysuccess(m): 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by Sebastine1994(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Buhari, buhari buhari buhari
how many times I call you. Remember that you have been given a second chance to disprove all these fools out there. No fall our hand. I can give you a keg of weed to help you stay fit. Why didn't you tell me you were sick before travelling. You have never tried nsukka weed. Do you still have my number

1 Like

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by effrender: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
We love you sir

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by DESTINY41(m): 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
After a very long excursion TO LONDON, HE S BACK WITH NO PLANS FOR NIGERIANS

JUST WATCH HOW DOLLAR GO HIT 600 NAIRA, IN COUPLE OF WEEKS

THIS MAN DEY SCARE OUR ECONOMY O OH
PRICE OF FOOD STUFF GO SKY ROCK now
#WENOWANTAGAIN

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by VirginFinder: 1:25pm On Mar 10, 2017
Alright

I dont mind as long as Osinbajo remains acting president.

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari addresses Nigerians, Says he is deeply Grateful (VIDEO) by slurryeye: 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2017
Welcome back Mr. President

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Secondus, Protest Against Osun Election Outcome / Police Officers Caught Tearing Down Jide Sanwo-olu Campaign Posters / Buhari: If You Like, Call Me Baba Go Slow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.