Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 (65240 Views)

Easter: FG Declares March 25, March 28 As Public Holidays / Boko Haram Leader Shekau Releases New Video, Says Nigeria’s Election Will Not Ho / Nigeria's Election Postponement And The Evil That Lies Ahead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by An2elect2(f): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
babyosisi:
[size=18pt]It's a lie![/size]

Its bed time ma tongue

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
If I hear Febuhari again!!!!!!!!

APC how market jajajajahahahahhhahhahah

GEJ till 2019

How many likes for GEJ

12 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
A politicised military is very dangerous for a nation. I really hope our
military stays out of partisan politics. Exactly how many troops are
marshaling the Northeast corridor? How busy is "busy" and for how
long?

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by paulbets: 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Top Military Brass
Interim Government Loading.....

I Love This Country
ha! I dey wait when the clueless idiot plan will backfire!
#SAICHANGE
#SAIBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
What of those who went cruising this week with plans to return after the elections?

How much does it cost to stay abroad? People can't turn to refugees because of elections.

Great, I'll be a year older on the 28th of march, please vote GEJ with me in mind of course. cheesy

GEJ till we see the change we pray for in Nigeria!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by deeptesting(m): 11:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
At least history has it that Shekau and his rag tag boys were able to hold Nigeria to a standstill to postpone its national election under the administration of Goodluck Ebele Jobathan...Whichever way you look at it Boko Haram is still winning the war...It would be more disgraceful come March 28th and April 11th if all the NE states under Boko Haram is not liberated..

Shekau and his boys would definitely be smiling and smoking skunk today, this is the worse administration Nigeria has ever had.

Change in Nigeria is inevitable, i hate to act childish but if you watched Jega's press conference using your generator please click "Like".

14 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Even if its. Postponed for 3years ... The winner obviously knows him self #its clear grin[b][/b]
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by tolexy007(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hope it will nt affect Easter, if it does, den we will stilll postpone it.....
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by farem: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]
danielchioboy:
Please what happens to all the APC posters that were written FEBUGARI? Some even said FEB 1-14 is BUHARIOSIBANJO. Now that the oga ma master don change the date to MARCH what next? DOnt hate the player, hate the game.
APC supporters will start singing a different song but who plays the drum?
28 is the power 14 multiplied by 2. March 28 = FeBuhari14 enhanced twice as more
#March4Buhari
#NoMoreLoss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Bevista:
So INEC & Nigerians have been blackmailed (using security) into postponing elections.

These incompetent lot had more than 1 year to restore normalcy in the Northeast in preparations for the elections, and yet they failed miserably. Am I to suddenly trust these baboons that they will do magic in 6 weeks?

Apparently, PDP & GEJ have got their wish, so now they have sufficient time to perfect their evil agenda.

One way or the other, this inept government MUST go.

#VoteOutCluelessness

You said a lot of things here but please do you have a proof?

watch your tongue please.
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Francon(f): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2015
Hello!Pls kindly like my picture on this link to make us win a sum! I Want to start up an initiative with it! https://www.facebook.com/GIGMOTORS/photos/a.217928821606202.55697.217054755026942/840441626021582/?type=1&theater!ThanksGod bless u all
An2elect2:

Its bed time ma tongue

It's to 5 at my end,sugar

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Deltagiant: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Where are the presumptious APCs? Why did you allow the "clueless" one pull this on you guys?

Chapter ONE, let the games begin.

4 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by BobUg28(m): 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Lord in your hand i commit the affairs of Nigeria.Do what ever that pleases you with her.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
Can we all be calm and exercise restraint please? Our nation is at a crossroad.. And the least we can do now is to pray for her and wish her well.

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
BobUg28:
Lord in your hand i commit the affairs of Nigeria.Do what ever that pleases you with her.

Iseeee!

Sorry

Amen!

grin

1 Like

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by annurhaske(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
#gmb2015

No going back.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by LogicPower(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Now that the election has been postponed, there WILL BE NO MORE EXCUSES from the clueless and his goons to refuse to accept the imminent defeat.

They have ONLY DELAYED THE INEVITABLE! The people have DECIDED to send the clueless packing whenever the election is held.

The only question now is HOW BIG the inevitable defeat is going to be.

GEJ has ALREADY lost the coming election, and this is how;

1.Buhari is set to get even MORE millions of votes in the North than he got in 2011

2. The SW, for the FIRST TIME EVER, is now safely locked down for the people's general.

3. He (Buhari) is SURELY going to do MUCH BETTER in the MB, SS and SE than his performance in 2011.

4. While Buhari is going to IMPROVE on his performance of 2011 by getting MORE votes in his strongholds and and making inroads into all the other regions, GEJ on the other hand is going to do LESS WELL in his SS/SE stronghold than he did in 2011, and is also SURELY going to get MUCH LESS votes in the MB, NW and NE.

5. Besides all this, it is also a FACT that those who want to see an end to the clueless and incompetent adm of GEJ IN ALL THE REGIONS (including the SS/SE) are FAR MORE MOTIVATED and MORE COMMITTED to collecting their PVCs, and ENDURING all the hassle and risks of COMING OUT TO VOTE, than those who support the clueless and his PDP.

6. The greatest undoing of GEJ this time around is his CLEAR LOSS of the SW; only a person of pathetically low intelligence would fail to understand this.

6 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by abraka00(f): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Amaechi said he will cause problem if the election is shifted. I have said it before and I will still say it, let him try it and see if he will not be shot dead at a very close range.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Dubemkelly(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
GEJ is the master, Jega the tool boy... They've just disrupted plans and aspirations of people, so the security would be better in 6weeks other than next week?...SmhJega, was really a long vigil and u've spoken
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Mstings: 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2015
Aitee1:
Oga don bow finally

Apshit how market? grin

Shoeless man not as clueless as portrayed at last!

As expected from a person supporting Jonathan. Nice one
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by ribbit: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
naija babes be like

5 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
ascaris:

COW-ard fits your master the cow rearer but JEG could FISH-Y some time because he a fisherman.
grin grin grin grin grin
I won't degenerate to ur level of dementia, delusion and schizophrenia.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by flyjustice(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
and some call buhari a dictator
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Hysmady(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
babyosisi:

I am your aunty o
Exit ur browser and Park abeg
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by Timzyy(m): 11:58pm On Feb 07, 2015
Security dat didn't improve in 6yrs.... Am sure it shuld improve in six weeks!!! It's logical anyway!!! Anoda successful rigging plan.. I like PDP lyk cool beans wid succulent bread nd very chilled pure Water!!! cool cool cool
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by mrofficial(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Aitee1:
Oga don bow finally

Apshit how market? grin

Shoeless man not as clueless as portrayed at last!

You still wonder why your face looks like sandpaper? That's what PDP government has done to you. No light for your fan to work and cool your overheating and scruffy face.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by AIZubair(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2015
March4Buhari!!!.
How many likes for Buhari Please.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by ChristineC: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2015
twaintoy:
Na gen I dey use take watch am and now fuel don finish inside. We really need dis change abeg.
When have you ever had steady power supply?
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by adioolayi(m): 12:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Odisco44:
why INEC...what of those that stayed behind after Xmas because of election....what of those that have returned home because of election.....what is NYSC that was postponed because of election.....Jega should start answering these questions ....In as much as i dont support any party , shifting the elections is not good because of so many reasons ...now i know that politics is all about power and money ....God help us all ...
It's really a shame on the security forces! They cornered INEC to making the decision. INEC can't guarantee the safety of her over 700000 staffs simply because the chief security officers ofgtge country says they can't! There is absolutely nothing INEC can do.....Too bad!
Re: INEC Officially Shifts Nigeria’s Election Date To March 28 And April 11 by kennysalah: 12:00am On Feb 08, 2015
Boko Haram no longer useful to Nigerian government. President intends to rout the insurgents in 6 weeks - and he's letting them know!.
#MARCH4BUHARI .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Beware Of This Kind Of Scam... / Conductor Jumps In Ikate Roundabout Canal, In Lagos (photos) / African Man Spotted With A Sponge And Soap, Getting Ready To Bath At The Beach.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.