Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,212 members, 7,822,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna (33337 Views)

Elderly Man Pictured Dancing Shoki In The Market Because Of Buhari's Return(pics / Buhari And Sheriff's Campaign Poster In 2003 / Man Uses APC Poster As Shelter And PDP Poster As Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:12pm On Feb 07, 2015
A strange man was caught in the early hours of today destroying the billboards of PDP In Kaduna.

This is really not a good sign for up coming election.

Source .

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by slimfit1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
People deceiving people have run out of people to deceive. So people are taking out deceiving materials.

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by armadeo(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
post=30525953:
A strange man was caught in the early hours of today destroying the billboards of PDP.

This is really not a good sign for up coming election.

more pics.

what makes him strange.

its broad daylight and people were seeing him.

he either needs toilet paper or is an APC member.

Or a member of one of the 16 other parties we have no idea what their names are grin grin grin

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by purplesummer(f): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2015
...When he is supposed to be climbing the palm trees and raffia palms in his village. That's why the agric sector of the economy will never grow angry

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 07, 2015
Shun electoral violence... Illiteracy is to blame.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by otukpo(f): 11:23pm On Feb 07, 2015
Politics of bitterness.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by sefe73(m): 11:46pm On Feb 07, 2015
He is a big fool

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by EdCure: 11:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
This makes me laugh grin

8 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by alaoeri: 11:55pm On Feb 07, 2015
People are tired of the clueless administration, time to marchBUHARI to Aso rock & marchGEJ out to Otuoke.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by MurdaForker(m): 1:04am On Feb 08, 2015
For a second, I wanted to call the man a nuisance bt then I felt A vandal bt then I remember how frustating GEJ administration was for second class citizen.. I wll not do that anyday bt I will never bad mouth or castigate any one that do such.

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:03am On Feb 08, 2015
At least I now know how barcanista looks in real life.

84 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:25am On Feb 08, 2015
Someone probably paid that dude 500 naira to climb that skinny pole with cutlass as if he is climbing coconut tree or tapping palm wine.

I guess sha that the 500 naira is more than the price of coconut(please how much is coconut in the market now?), so that's why he would rather do this, SMH!

If majority of the citizens were educated, if minimum wage was about NGN60,000/month, it would be harder to find easy, willing tools like this dude.

4 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by publicenemy(m): 3:45am On Feb 08, 2015
P.D.P must must be swept out of Nigeria....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:44am On Feb 08, 2015
sopee? will dat make jega bring back d date?

1 Like

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 08, 2015
Why put "strange"

He would definitely be known in his area,abi what makes him "strange"?

He's just an illiterate..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Alphaoscar: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2015
There are actually people cheering him on as he was destroying the banner and it was the day GEJ got stoned in Bauchi or something like that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 08, 2015
charix:
At least now I now know how barcanista looks in real life.
So na barcanista be that? You and the person wey like the ye-ye post need serious flogging.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by ola6: 8:19am On Feb 08, 2015
APC, the North and Tinubu wants to intimidate Nigerians and the PDP members so Buhari will win. APC will not only lose the presidential election but also the Lagos state Gubernatorial election. What nonsense. Shebi ori yin o pe ni? angry

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by oliy24(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2015
This makes no sense jare, I know we are all tired of the current government, but violence is not the answer.

you are better giving your candidate your one vote, than destroying others posters

don't let your anger take control of you, let your brain rule you, get your PVC and march4buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by yuzjet(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2015
Madman!

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Zico5(m): 8:20am On Feb 08, 2015
With the situation of thing, man may be pushed to an edge to do the unthinkable. Average man is really suffering and seriously agitating for change. He who wear the shoes know where it pinches most. In a normal setting, there is standard planning for everything but when u think u can turn things upside down to favour u, things may not be the same. What Gej thinks is that every Nigeria is like south east that can easily be bought with little achievement so far u can grease their elbow. But I believe in my heart that this very change is imminent and Gej is already on his way out. There is nothing anyone can do about it. Obasanjo try more than this, where is he today. Gej will go down the memory as the worst president ever in Nigeria. Mark my word.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by money121(m): 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
A is Roman design, warranty:50yrs
colour:Black
price: #2,700 naira per sqm direct to site

B is Shingle design, warranty:50yrs
colour:Black and grey
price: #2,900 naira per sqm direct to site

C is Roman design, warranty:50yrs
colour:Black and wine
price: #2,700 naira per sqm direct to site

D is Shingle design, warranty:50yrs
colour:Black and brown

E is Shingle design, warranty:50yrs
price: #2,600 naira per sqm direct to site

F is Shake design, warranty:50yrs
price: #2,600 naira per sqm direct to site

G is Shingle design, warranty:50yrs
colour:Black and wine

call/whatsapp Ayyub on : 08085310359

1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by hazyfm1: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Why postponed
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by michaelbiz: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
If the poor man is so angry as to climb that pole with a cutlass in BROAD DAY LIGHT because of his disdain for PDP, you can bet there are millions out there wishing they had the same opportunity to show how angry they are at CLUELESSNESS!

GEJ is going down
if they like they can postpone till December cheesy
BTW, People of Kaduna are really angry oh shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by hazyfm1: 8:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Why postponement
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by emeka2847: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Lie

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
lol.......bt in other news.
#MARCH4GOODLUCK cheesy

21 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by criminalmindz: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
SEE AS HIM RESEMBLE COW, NO SENSE

2 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by kingjaja23(m): 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
Political thugs
Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 08, 2015
If only they had put so much energy in improving their lives up there in the North.

7 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by freshness2020: 8:23am On Feb 08, 2015
APC modified cow!
If he destroy am finish make he cook am chop as him oga D̶̲̅ε̲̣y teach him boys for sambisa!
...my hatred for this party just dey rise on per billing rate!

12 Likes

Re: Man Pictured Destroying PDP Poster In Kaduna by Rilwayne001: 8:24am On Feb 08, 2015
[size=15pt] Lets all shun violence.

We should march4buhari peacefully [/size]

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5,000 Lawyers Have Registered With New NBA, Says Co-convener / Onoh Hits Kenneth Okonkwo Over Attacks On Tinubu. / Soludo: Non APGA House Of Assembly Members Will Not Have Access To My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.