Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Your Worst Jonathan Moment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Worst Jonathan Moment (707 Views)

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Say Hello To The Man Of The Moment (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Worst Jonathan Moment by engrtee(f): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
When he announced fuel-subsidy removal
Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by parkhurst: 12:02am On Feb 08, 2015
Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!
Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by poise20(m): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2015
How much did Nwobodo stole? sad
what the fu.cck?
Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 08, 2015
parkhurst:
Hmmmmmnn...na wah o! Really, what else do you expect? NL.. is blocking so much info these days from people! Check my signature for the truth, take action!

Are you mad? Why posting this rubbish in every thread you come across?
Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by Nobody: 1:42am On Feb 08, 2015
my worst GEJ moment was 12th may 2014 when my immediate younger brother's military convoy was ambushed by BH in Adamawa state with 6 of his colleagues KIA and he alongside 12 others declared MIA till date.

The military has not deemed it fit to assuage our grief but instead stoped his monthly emolument forthwith thereby putting the burden of his family upkeep and children's education on my outstretched salary.

In as much as he knew the consequence of signing into the military, it behoves the institution he served to do the needful in caring for his wife and children until their disappearance can be unraveled.

I know I speak for him and other officers and men who have disappeared without a trace in my nation's quest to defeat the BH insurgency.

siiiiiiiiigh!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by publicenemy(m): 3:57am On Feb 08, 2015
too many
Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2015
cry
Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by obiZEAL(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
'stealing is not corruption' moment

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by xamster(m): 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
20billion NNPC loot, yet nothing happened till today.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by Ikengawo: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2015

[size=15pt]When built a university in every state that didn't have one[/size]
Re: Your Worst Jonathan Moment by Blankstare(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
When he was toyishly cajoled by akpabio in to believing that 15 is greater than 19. At that moment I couldn't imagine what the otuokian wanted to achieve with the powerless governor forum thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Newspaper Headlines Tuesday February 10, 2015 / Man Rapes 98-year-old Woman / OMG! How On Earth Did This Guy Get On Apc’s Stage With This Sign?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.