Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. (1025 Views)

See The OAU Student That Holds The Guinness Book Of Record For Longest Sex Ever / Cossy Orjiakor Holds A Glass Of Wine With Her Boobs (Photos) / Help! Election Postponed. What New Excuse For Valentine Now??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 12:07am On Feb 08, 2015
INEC,under pressure from Girlfriend Association of Nigeria - GAN,has decided to shift elections from Febuari 14(which was a very cool date for election btw) to March 28. Gentlemen,this postponement was done without seeking our opinion on the subject matter. This is great injustice. So as Amaechi and co hit the street tomorrow,leading the protest,I enjoy every member of the Boyfriend Association of Nigeria - BAN - to join in the protest. We can not sit back and watch GAN and INEC collide to drain our money for "Origin". Thank you.
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by mirexxx(f): 12:49am On Feb 08, 2015
injustice for where?
at least u'l be free 2 go out on vals day smiley

1 Like

Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 08, 2015
mirexxx:
injustice for where?
That's the "idea". Wasn't planing on going out - not even to vote - and the election wld have been a perfect excuse. Jega fall my hand. *facedown*
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by MrTeymee(m): 6:51am On Feb 08, 2015
Me I'm voting on the 14th of Feb... With
or without INEC!.. ... This message is strictly for all
d females in my life!
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by HighBK: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2015
And she said; Let there be val, and there was val.

Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Fecodear(f): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2015
My guys how market na?
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by keeper1: 8:26am On Feb 08, 2015
**enters thread..,looks for brito...,she no dey.....

Looks for any sign of enemy.,non at sight....

Moves out of thread in my armour tank**

shoots into the air b4 finally going
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2015
keeper1:
**enters thread..,looks for brito...,she no dey.....

Looks for any sign of enemy.,non at sight....

Moves out of thread in my armour tank**

shoots into the air b4 finally going

You no dey go Church?
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
We no go gree ooo! We mo go gree!! Valentine must hold, we no go gree!!!
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Well gfs hear this, our mind has declared no val on Feb 14. Since u went ahead to convince INEC in postponing the election, then let INEC take u on date as BAN association is embarking on 3days nationwide strike from Feb 13 to Feb 15. We apologise for the inconveniences.

1 Like

Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by rittyben(f): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
HEHEHE

Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by keeper1: 1:46pm On Feb 08, 2015
brito:

You no dey go Church?
.i love my gun..,**we are fighting 4 God too**
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 08, 2015
keeper1:
.i love my gun..,**we are fighting 4 God too**

lolz, yeye boy
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by keeper1: 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
brito:

lolz, yeye boy
**shots gun in the air..

Shoots 10 recruits angrily..**she called me a boy**.
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by cyprianlah(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
mirexxx:
injustice for where?

Shey una prayers don work
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
keeper1:
**shots gun in the air..

Shoots 10 recruits angrily..**she called me a boy**.

You are derailing
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by keeper1: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
brito:

You are derailing
waaow
you must really love me

how did you know my hobby?
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 09, 2015
MrTeymee:
Me I'm voting on the 14th of Feb... With
or without INEC!.. ... This message is strictly for all
d females in my life!
. Hope they'd understand sha. Mine called me personally and told me election has been postponed even before INEC made it official like say she be Jega PA.
Re: Injustice!!! Election Postponed,valentine Holds. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
cyprianlah:

Shey una prayers don work
I tell you. Babes kon dey follow politics like say na Telemundo. All becos electn fall for febuari 14. They have succeeded. O.

(1) (Reply)

What Response Should I Give Her. / Which Of This Is More Annoying? / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.