Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: (3006 Views)

Road Users To Pay Multiple Taxes As Bill Awaits Senate's Approval / Indorama Junction at Eleme: A Nightmare For Road Users. (Pictures) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 09, 2015
babybird82:
Sorry you hear. But at the end of the day, i go blame you too. Some of us have been giving excess change and it can also be blamed on fatique and oversight. Nobody be Father Christmas na.

When next you pass the toll, read the notice that says you should count your change before you leave. Ignore whoever is hooting behind you cos no be am pay your toll fare.

And please stop generalizing, like someone posted earlier, fatique might have set in. Its not easy sitting in that booth and doing mental mathematics.

On a lighter note, thank God say you never chop the Asun before you realised you have been short changed. grin

yeah, i accept 30 percent of the blame. Don't forget they took what seemed like eternity to collate my change and the car behind me was honking. Thus, increasing the pressure on me to move on.
Besides, if they took that long to rally my change, there shouldn't be a mistake.

How many people will stand in front of an atm to count their money with over alot of impatient people behind them

They work 6 hour shift daily so the possibility of fatigue is actually not an issue.
Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by francizy(m): 7:41am On Feb 10, 2015
Nely77:
@Op, you are the true thief here. Can you write what you have written here now against a bank? Did you go to school at all? At the toll gate, it is boldly written that you should count and confirm your balance before leaving. You said that you waited there for "eternity" before you left yet you could not confirm your N800 balance within the "eternity"? How many hours do you need to count 4 notes or to notice that you have 3 notes. Are you not contradicting yourself? Were you sponsored by someone to create some scandals? Just define your mission.

I see you are just trying to score with your cheap shots bellow the belt. Why can't people like you look at things from two angles, from his angle and that of the person who shortchanged him? You just loaded all the blames on him.

From what I can see here, you are the one sounding like a sponsored goon because you couldn't even make a fare judgement. If your type becomes a Judge, crooks will all be exalted because you will blame a man for being robbed at gun point too.

Learn to make fare judgements and lift off the burden of hate from your heart because it will lead you no where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by francizy(m): 7:47am On Feb 10, 2015
Nely77:
@OP, you are some people's agent. You are a failure to yourself, your family and to Nigeria. I believe that you would shamelessly tell something like this to your wife, your family member or anyone close to you. They will start seeing you as a disgrace if they are reasonable. You must have been failing them economically. You are an economic loss to them. One day you will go somewhere and shamelessly tell people that your bank short-paid you and try to castigate the bank as you are doing LCC now. That tells the kind of brain you have. Try and go back to the toll gate and tell them that you want your balance so that you will get the disgrace of your life. Mcheewww!

He that is not of sin should cast the first stone!

Haven't you ever forgotten to count your money when given balance or haven't you ever forgotten your whole balance completely?

From the look of things, I believe you work at the toll gate and you're only covering up for your colleagues here. I said this because you took this issue so personal as if the OP insulted you or your relation.

How will you call a man that was defrauded because of pressure put on him a failure. From the look of things, and if you call him a failure, then everyone in Nigeria is a failure.

Bittered people coming to Nairaland to vent their angers..

#shame tho.

1 Like

Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 10, 2015
francizy:

He that is not of sin should cast the first stone!

Haven't you ever forgotten to count your money when given balance or haven't you ever forgotten your whole balance completely?

From the look of things, I believe you work at the toll gate and you're only covering up for your colleagues here. How will you call a man that was defrauded because of pressure put on him a failure. From the look of things, and if you call him a failure, then everybody in Nigeria is a failure.

Bittered people coming to Nairaland to vent their angers..

#shame tho.

No need to reply the guy jare.
I mean, anyone that owns a car will know such mistake abounds often.
The guys is prolly one of all those bitter molue jumpers.
I dont blame him lool, I will be mad at everyone too if I was jumping molue every morning naah.....

P.s. there is nothing wrong in jumping molue.
There is everything wrong in being a bitter cow.

1 Like

Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by francizy(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2015
MayorofLagos:
I see op has an agenda on this lekki toll gate issue. You are responsible for your money. If you drove off with less change in pocket thats because you are irresponsible.....toll operstors are not your guardians.

So now that election is close by, everyone has an agenda??

In not less than 20 words, can you please tell us the agenda you feel the OP has?

Na wa oh!
Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by MayorofLagos(m): 2:26am On Feb 15, 2015
icebeatz:

i have no agenda but to warn people of their antics.
Of course, people that have been jumping molue all their lives are not included cos they will never understand the feeling of another car honking non-stop behind them!!!

....really The honkers behind pressured you to race off?

Hold on dude...how long have you drove on the streets of Lagos? Honking is a hobby in Lagos, when you are honked at you dont rush off, you honk back!

Your take that if people behind you hadn't honked you would not have panicked and therefor would calmly have counted change, discover the error and correct it goes in support of our counter to you that the toll agents were not at fault...you are!

Your root problem here is panick under pressure by other road users. Continue to drive but start learning to dismiss honkers!
Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 2:30am On Feb 15, 2015
MayorofLagos:

....really The honkers behind pressured you to race off?

Hold on dude...how long have you drove on the streets of Lagos? Honking is a hobby in Lagos, when you are honked at you dont rush off, you honk back!

Your take that if people behind you hadn't honked you would not have panicked and therefor would calmly have counted change, discover the error and correct it goes in support of our counter to you that the toll agents were not at fault...you are!

Your root problem here is panick under pressure by other road users. Continue to drive but start learning to dismiss honkers!

And your root problem here is terrible english.

1 Like

Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by MayorofLagos(m): 2:40am On Feb 15, 2015
icebeatz:

And your root problem here is terrible english.

I dare you to point to the errors in my composition.
Re: LEKKI TOLL GATE STAFF MALICIOUSLY DEFRAUDING ROAD USERS::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 15, 2015
MayorofLagos:

I dare you to point to the errors in my composition.

I dare you to grow some sense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Result Of Bola Tinubu's Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja; ADD Yours / Why The Yoruba May Lose Out Under Buhari / My Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.