Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,141 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party (28103 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by eastermaris(f): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kanye's eyes are not that of a happy man!
God truly gives and adds no sorrow.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by cap28: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dencia is an ugly self hating bleached hoe who hates every inch of her africanness - she is a total disgrace to the African continent and is a terrible role model to young African women, Kanye West's facial expression says it all grin grin grin

I'm just imagining how the hoe crawled over to him and Kim and begged to be photographed with them and Kim not wanting to be rude said okay but Kanye couldn't hide his utter contempt for this wanna be.

Dencia learn some self respect - Kanye didn't want to take a pic with you - notice how far away his body is from yours and the look of utter disgust on his face grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by cap28: 7:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
The guy in the last pics is like "what hell did this one spring from"?

I am sorry to say but this woman is not attractive at all.

After all the self hate, she just looks like an Ngbeke with oganigwe over sized boobs.

1 million likes!!!
she is ugly on the inside and outside- she is a big embarrassment to the African continent and I get very pissed off when people refer to her as being from Nigeria - the desperado has been trying to get into the limelight for ages - see her here when she used to be black:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh7qE8ukyQY
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Weah96: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
Author123:
I wonder why people fall for this kim kardershians ...... buuulllllll ugly girls

Kim Kardashian is ugly? You can lie ooh. She's an ashewo. Her character is ugly, but that girl could successfully tempt an angel.

The other sister with the big head is not my type but even she's not ugly.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by LewisO: 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Flawlessangel:

u b confirm guy, i dnt know why some people here are badmouthing a girl wit a shape as hot as dis, yet their girfriends/sisters cant even compete........so much hating dis season
Thanks man! cool

I don't know the reason why they keep hating their fellow normal female folks? The lady in the pics looks moderate. I quoted her in letting her know some.

Checking the lady's dp, she is even below par! She ought to check herself before lashing at others. undecided
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Ivorybaby(f): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
The guy in the last pics is like "what hell did this one spring from"?

I am sorry to say but this woman is not attractive at all.

After all the self hate, she just looks like an Ngbeke with oganigwe over sized boobs.
but the babe urg sha cool
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by chuksey1(m): 10:38pm On Feb 08, 2015
see the way her two breast stand like strong boil wey neva ripe
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Mhizkel(f): 11:42pm On Feb 08, 2015
wheesin:
mtchew. who is she and what does she do for a living.. ?? is she a comedianne ? undecided
She is actually d ceo of whitenecious..A bleachin cream
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by kechywillz(m): 11:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
dis woman looks fake all around
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by khia: 12:55am On Feb 09, 2015
nairaman66:

Calm down dude! Kanye is one of the greatest musicians alive!

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by nairaman66(m): 7:19am On Feb 09, 2015
khia:

LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin

Did you read one of the jokes of Jay Leno or something?? undecided
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by khia: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2015
nairaman66:

Did you read one of the jokes of Jay Leno or something?? undecided

I was laughing at your joke about Kanye being the greatest musician alive..
You are a funny guy. grin grin grin
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by nairaman66(m): 8:03am On Feb 09, 2015
khia:

I was laughing at your joke about Kanye being the greatest musician alive..
You are a funny guy. grin grin grin

Lol!! I said "one of the greatest", apparently this is true duddette! cheesy
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Herrmes: 10:31am On Feb 09, 2015
Weah96:

Kim Kardashian is ugly? You can lie ooh. She's an ashewo. Her character is ugly, but that girl could successfully tempt an angel.

The other sister with the big head is not my type but even she's not ugly.
The other sister is not your type? None of then are your type bro.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by khia: 10:49am On Feb 09, 2015
nairaman66:

Lol!! I said "one of the greatest", apparently this is true duddette! cheesy

Ok, If you think so.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by nairaman66(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2015
khia:

Ok, If you think so.

You don't hold same view I suppose! grin
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by khia: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2015
nairaman66:

You don't hold same view I suppose! grin

I can't stand him.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by nairaman66(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
khia:

I can't stand him.

I already thought so! grin
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Weah96: 1:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
Herrmes:
The other sister is not your type? None of then are your type bro.

Do you know that there are dogs and cats with more money than that big headed Kardashian girl? Literally. Dogs and cats are not my type either, even the rich ones.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by JEITO: 8:52pm On Feb 09, 2015
Flawlessangel:

well , she used 2 b a musician which gave her fame, and then she emerged with her whitenecious cream brand, which became a hit, as in very successful.....so....dats how she bcame a celeb.
in other words, after failing as an artiste, she became popular for turning white?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anna Banner In Hollywood Glam Inspired Photoshoot (Photos) / Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.