Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party (28091 Views)

MI Abaga Visits Jay Z's Roc Nation Office In New York - Photos / Tiwa Savage Denies Joining Illuminati, Explain ROC Nation Sign / ROC Nation Welcomes Tiwa Savage To Record Label [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Leez(m): 12:54pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:
The guy in the last pics is like "what hell did this one spring from"?

I am sorry to say but this woman is not attractive at all.

After all the self hate, she just looks like an Ngbeke with oganigwe over sized boobs.
e
Hehehehehehe oganigwe dia
Remember dat film and I just lol
Kanye sef be like daf__q is this

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by justmag(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
I have no idea who that is but she has PLASTIC written all over her. angry IDFWT

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Onyiibazz: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Shit! Even me wey be man fine pass this one o!
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

After all the self hate, she just looks like an Ngbeke with oganigwe over sized boobs.
Can you just appreciate something good when you see one? I like the fact that she was so bold in those pictures...show us what you got grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
terrimatix:
Can you just appreciate something good when you see one? I like the fact that she was so bold in those pictures...show us what you got grin grin

If I show you what I've got, you will pass out.

grin

In a gooooood way.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by JEITO: 1:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Is she allergic to smiling

More importantly, what makes her a celeb?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Well,i'm indifferent about her look..beautiful physique though.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Tonylyte(m): 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

Na chic I be o.
Broiler?

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Ilekeh(f): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Nigerians and bleaching crème.

Kanye needa smile
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
Tonylyte:

Broiler?

No. Layers.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by lovely17(m): 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
who is dencia? and why cant kanye just smile
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by rajsuresh(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kanye seems very depressed.....I wonder whats eating him all up.....or he isnt just pleased feat in a foto with our Not good looking Celeb?......huh?(in Granddad/Robert J Freeman's voice).

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

He looks attracted actually.

What you see right there is interest.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
Her boobs is like.......*holds the thought. Kanye West tho. He still ain't smiling.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by polite2(m): 1:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
waiting for de Dbanj will be spotted wit de duo. despite his claims DAT dey are bestie
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by bettingbad(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2015
hauwababy:
Dencia is the Cameroonian born, Nigeria based celeb. She was spotted with Kim K , Kanye West and Paris Hilton at the Roc Nation pre Grammy party.

http://www.yeoal.com/2015/02/photos-dencia-spotted-with-kim.html

She's not attractive at all, see lips like what I don't know, fake everything, looking like a doll.
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by nairaman66(m): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
Kanye looks so depressed

Calm down dude! Kanye is one of the greatest musicians alive!
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by owolawitola(f): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2015
I wonder. I hav never heard of her.
wheesin:
mtchew. who is she and what does she do for a living.. ?? is she a comedianne ? undecided
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by PlutoLA(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
Kanye never smiles
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by rajsuresh(m): 1:44pm On Feb 08, 2015
nairaman66:

Calm down dude! Kanye is one of the greatest musicians alive!

Dude what does been one of the greatest musicians have to do with looking visibly depressed?....huh?

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by chingydaboss(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2015
Hi.. m nt gud @ stalking peeps.. belief me, I jst wanna get to knw u..takia
Sarimah:
cool cool
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Princezoi(m): 1:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
owolawitola:
I wonder. I hav never heard of her.
cute pics u've gat!!
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by tociano009(m): 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

keep hating
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by LadyH(f): 1:52pm On Feb 08, 2015
Beht hu kiaz
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by nairaman66(m): 1:55pm On Feb 08, 2015
rajsuresh:

Dude what does been one of the greatest musicians have to do with looking visibly depressed?....huh?

Very funny from your end, did Kanye told you that he is depressed or you are concluding from the photo?

I dont remember when you became a photo mind reader!!
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by naijaboiy: 1:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

After all the self hate,
she just looks like an Ngbeke with oganigwe over sized boobs.
You have Killed me gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
My preek no stand sef,this girl na waste of good punan1 and t1tties joo
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by StevinMorgan(m): 2:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Did they force him to snap the pic? grin that face when you are in no mood to snap. Hahaha
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Shoutozone: 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Looks too fake and unattractive to me...
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

are u married?
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Xavier9ja(m): 2:21pm On Feb 08, 2015
kennygee:

Na chic I be o.
na even stripper u be
Re: Pics: Dencia, Spotted With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian At Roc Nation Party by Weah96: 2:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
ellahzy:

Kanye, Kanye, Kanye.

This dude doesnt smile even his moustache frowns too. cheesy

ellajovy @IG

The look of anger that he usually wears on his face is not by choice. He has screws in his jaw from that terrible car accident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Talk Am I Do Am" - Davido Brags After Selling Out 20,000 Capacity O2 Arena / Chinedu Ikedieze And Tekno Dressed As Footballers - Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Dazzles In Black Gown For "The Tribunal" Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.