Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Can You Imagine!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Imagine!! (1031 Views)

Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Can You Imagine,she's Giving Me Condition / Chai! Nigerian Girls Have Suffered! Can You Imagine This? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Imagine!! by habbey143: 6:43am On Feb 08, 2015
i wrote something about my ex or not even sure yesterday that she has no feelings for me but when we talk about seeing and she knows it will surely lead to something she will say yes but she doesnt want that relationship thing with me and she has other guys calling her which i think she likes one of them or love self but if i can she wont pick but if i txt and ask how about our meeting she will say no problem, please is she confused or not and she knows i love her so much but i dont just know the other day i wanted to do try and have sex and she didnt say no but when i leave she always yell on me on phone or she wont pick and she just met this guys...shes only 19 what should i do?`
Re: Can You Imagine!! by izuch(m): 6:56am On Feb 08, 2015
Bros that's the problem nau! "she's only 19". How old are you? A 19 year old should be buried in her books, studying for a better tomorrow not busy having seex with you. Free the girl and kee your preek in your pants nigga

1 Like

Re: Can You Imagine!! by alberto2k(m): 6:57am On Feb 08, 2015
You don't love her jor grin
Re: Can You Imagine!! by habbey143: 6:59am On Feb 08, 2015
izuch:
Bros that's the problem nau! "she's only 19". How old are you? A 19 year old should be buried in her books, studying for a better tomorrow not busy having seex with you. Free the girl and kee your preek in your pants nigga
not the real sex cos shes a virgin tho
Re: Can You Imagine!! by habbey143: 7:00am On Feb 08, 2015
alberto2k:
You don't love her jor grin
what should i do now??
Re: Can You Imagine!! by izuch(m): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2015
habbey143:
not the real sex cos shes a virgin tho
And what does that mean? Its either seex or its not seex, since when has there been an in-between?
Re: Can You Imagine!! by habbey143: 7:12am On Feb 08, 2015
izuch:

And what does that mean? Its either seex or its not seex, since when has there been an in-between?

in between what?
Re: Can You Imagine!! by izuch(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2015
habbey143:

in between what?

Seex that is not really seex
Re: Can You Imagine!! by habbey143: 7:34am On Feb 08, 2015
izuch:

Seex that is not really seex
we've bin dating for 3 years and she started changing this year
Re: Can You Imagine!! by izuch(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2015
habbey143:

we've bin dating for 3 years and she started changing this year
You mean you've been dating her from the ge of 15?
Re: Can You Imagine!! by Skanas(m): 7:56am On Feb 08, 2015
izuch:

bros easy naaa...but den her 3yrs ago Shld either be jss2,jss3, or ss1..hmmmm well seems you are truly in love with her I suggest u have a heart2heart talk with her. Find out what she really wants from the relationship then you advise her accordingly...u know say once girl don reach dat stage wey be say chykers go too much for dia life dem no go de send dat one guy wey truly like dem...
Re: Can You Imagine!! by habbey143: 8:05am On Feb 08, 2015
izuch:

she will be 20 dis yr
Re: Can You Imagine!! by habbey143: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2015
Skanas:

bros easy naaa...but den her 3yrs ago Shld either be jss2,jss3, or ss1..hmmmm well seems you are truly in love with her I suggest u have a heart2heart talk with her. Find out what she really wants from the relationship then you advise her accordingly...u know say once girl don reach dat stage wey be say chykers go too much for dia life dem no go de send dat one guy wey truly like dem...
you are truly right and if i ask her she will say she doesnt know she just want to be free

(1) (Reply)

Genetically Induced Or What ? / Relationship Between Sex And Football / The Diary Of A Ksu Girl. (beware Of The Hustler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.