Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

The Risk Of A Palace Coup - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Risk Of A Palace Coup (2846 Views)

Osinbajo Condemns Coup In Cote D’ivoire Amid Similar Fears In Nigeria / Of Respect & Tribalism And Floggings In A Palace / buhari Stage A Palace Coup not to Handover to Idiagbon(Yoruba) but to IBB(north) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 8:57am On Feb 08, 2015
The security chiefs are creating grounds for a legitimate rebellion to their authority, a palace coup and decapitation of their offices.

We have increasingly witnessed young officers stepping out in contradiction to chain of command and acting independently to exercise discretion and authority against their boss. It happened with the promotion controversy under Ihejirika, it happened in mutinous cases in Maiduguri and Sambisa, a Captain just recently blew the whistle on how PDP is using Armed Forces personnel and defense ministers as conduits to perpetrate crimes on the electorates.

Now we have security chiefs terrorizing the electorates that unless it goes along with PDP desire to change election date national security will be withdrawn.

The military is about blow up....a coup in defense headquarters is imminent!

1 Like

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 08, 2015
We know your plans where to instigate widespread riots and then welcome a coup.

This is Plebiscide.

10 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by masseratti: 9:02am On Feb 08, 2015
OP if them catch you with what you just wrote,it won't be funny oooo,
I don't think we should encourage a military coup,trust me the worst civilian Government is better than the best military government,
It might take time but we will surely get there,the people will take power back from this mongers currently at aso rock.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by DaBullIT(m): 9:02am On Feb 08, 2015
If they'll perform better let them take it from clueless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 9:04am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
We know your plans where to instigate widespread riots and then welcome a coup.

This is Plebiscide.

The constitution is clear on liberties.
It shall not be denied!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 9:08am On Feb 08, 2015
masseratti:
I don't think we should encourage a military coup,trust me the worst civilian Government is better than the best military government,
It might take time but we will surely get there,the people will take power back from this mongers currently at aso rock.

the coup is not against democracy but a toppling of irresponsibility and laxity in the Armed Forces.

it should be sponsored!

Have you listened to the Ekiti tape? I dont think you hsve. Now this rubbish about security chiefs terrorizing the whole country .

1 Like

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by LRNZH(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2015
masseratti:

No yarn that crap abeg....

I do not support a military takeover.

OP is stating that from a tactical perspective, the present govt is opening itself up for a military takeover.
It is a warning they should heed.
Using BH to postpone elections is flawed and nearly everyone recognises that. Nothing should stop the March 28 date neither should Jega be booted out.

Or else......

2 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Blankstare(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2015
Do you remember the clash between dss and attempted escapist boko haram in yellow house last yr? It was an effort to rebel the military and march to aso rock cut short, am not ruling out anything especially this times when proffessionalism is at lowest ebb among all security agencies,when private individuals got nice metals to shoot anything.

1 Like

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

The constitution is clear on liberties.
It shall not be denied!

Your rights to pillage and loot ends when it involves other people.

5 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by DickDastardly(m): 10:04am On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:
The security chiefs are creating grounds for a legitimate rebellion to their authority, a palace coup and decapitation of their offices.

We have increasingly witnessed young officers stepping out in contradiction to chain of command and acting independently to exercise discretion and authority against their boss. It happened with the promotion controversy under Ihejirika, it happened in mutinous cases in Maiduguri and Sambisa, a Captain just recently blew the whistle on how PDP is using Armed Forces personnel and defense ministers as conduits to perpetrate crimes on the electorates.

Now we have security chiefs terrorizing the electorates that unless it goes along with PDP desire to change election date national security will be withdrawn.

The military is about blow up....a coup in defense headquarters is imminent!
You will meet me in person when we pick you up for this write-up.

7 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by redcap: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:

OP is stating that from a tactical perspective, the present govt is opening itself up for a military takeover.
Using BH to postpone elections is flawed and nearly everyone recognises that. Nothing should stop the March 28 date neither should Jega be booted out.

Or else......

Else what? Quit making empty threats,APC also threatened fire and brimstone if election is postponed. bros nothing will happened the presido can even manipulate the process to remove jega and continue to postpone the election until he is sure to win the poll on a landslide.You guys should be gutted and seek for secession if the current scheme of things does not suit you.

7 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 10:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Blankstare:
Do you remember the clash between dss and attempted escapist boko haram in yellow house last yr? It was an effort to rebel the military and march to aso rock cut short, am not ruling out anything especially this times when proffessionalism is at lowest ebb among all security agencies,when private individuals got nice metals to shoot anything.

yep!
In addition to your input, has anyone ever wondered why Army has substandard weaponry? It is a strategy calculated into scenarios like you just mentioned. They are armed well enough to intimidate and harass armed police and unarmed civilians but are subperior to armed opponents like DSS or similar security details around the presidency. This is what made their attack on Aso rock easily subdued by DSS.

It is no wonder why boko haram subdue Army in a face off its because bokoharam carry same grade of assault weapon DSS use, both come through same supply chain!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by turawafett(f): 10:19am On Feb 08, 2015
OP is just being realistic, please Google reason why military intervene in politics or get a government textbook from a secondary school student, the reasons is outlined there. Our politicians should not forget that we fight so hard for the present democracy.
Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Your rights to pillage and logo ends when it involves other people.

the right to exercise choice and liberties is God given.
A society must have heirarchy.....those who lead and speak for others, and those who are led and protected from top.

This simple arrangement is unequivocally accepted as the foundational unit of government in all civilized societies.

when the man on top of society is no longer trustworthy the civilized Yorubas will send him an ominous sign in the form of a parrots egg concealed in a calabash. If he fails to act before another sun has risen on the soil.....the subjects march on him and force him into a disgraced exile.

This is how Yorubas topple an irresponsible leader.

There is reason why Army was deployed on streets of Lagos yesterday. PDP know what Yorubas are capable of doing......and they know where it would start.

We are proud of our legacy as defenders of peoples rights and as activists for civic responsibility.

This is why i always say Yoruba is the father of political democracy in Nigeria.

We have agitated the politics continously for over a decade and forced the country to adopt best practices for democracy. Gej wasted the gains of our efforts.

I do not believe he wants election because he knows what the outcome will be. The promise of March 28th is a lie. This election will not hold in March. February 14th was a promised date and with commitments...but they moved it. So whats special about March 28th that they cant move it again using a different excuse? How about they come out and say ballot papers had February date and needs to change to the correct date and so we need new prints which wont be ready for six months? How about if INEC staff go on strike and wont end strike till July....and so no trained alternates to substitute....we need to postpone? If we do not have the resolve to stop the bs now, where would the resolve come from in March to confront the evil?

There is a Rwanda in our future.....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

A society must have heirarchy.....those who lead and speak for others, and those who are led and protected from top.

This simple arrangement is unequivocally accepted as the foundational unit of government in all civilized societies.

when the man on top of society is no longer trustworthy the civilized Yorubas will send him an ominous sign in the form of a parrots egg concealed in a calabash. If he fails to act before another sun has risen on the soil.....the subjects march on him and force him into a disgraced exile.

There is reason why Army was deployed on streets of Lagos yesterday. PDP know what Yorubas are capable of doing......and they know where it would start.

We are proud of our legacy as defenders of peoples rights and as activists for civic responsibility.

This is why i always say Yoruba is the father of political democracy in Nigeria.

We have agitated the politics continously for over a decade and forced the country to adopt best practices for democracy. Gej wasted the gains of our efforts.

I do not believe he wants election because he knows what the outcome will be. The promise of March 28th is a lie. This election will not hold in March. February 14th was a promised date and with commitments...but they moved it. So whats special about March 28th that they cant move it again using a different excuse? How about they come out and say ballot papers had February date and needs to change to the correct date and so we need new prints which wont be ready for six months? How about if INEC staff go on strike and wont end strike till July....and so no trained alternates to substitute....we need to postpone? If we do not have the resolve to stop the bs now, where would the resolve come from in March to confront the evil?

Try sh1t and watch the Niger delta return you to Togo.

4 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 10:57am On Feb 08, 2015
DickDastardly:

You will meet me in person when we pick you up for this write-up.

lol. You will not meet me...but you will meet people and i hope you heed their order when you are told to turn around and return where you come from.
Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

lol. You will not meet me...but you will meet people and i hope you heed their order when you are told to turn around and return where you come from.

The highest you cowards can do is occupy obalende and intimidate law abiding citizens with your thuggery.

Why you think we "occupied" your Lagos like Khandhar?

Try nonsense and reap the repercautions.

Layabout touts

5 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by BlackTechnology: 10:59am On Feb 08, 2015
When will you cattle people launch the coup so that we end this slave camp called Nigeria

In short you guys should hurriedly plot the coup

angry

MayorofLagos:

Blankstare:
LRNZH:

Or else......

DaBullIT:
If they'll perform better let them take it from clueless

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 11:00am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Try sh1t and watch the Niger delta return you to Togo.

really You see how you expose your COWARDNESS. Niger Delta.....!!!! Who in Niger Delta, do you care to be specific?

1 Like

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by BlackTechnology: 11:01am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The highest you cowards can do is occupy obalende and intimidate law abiding citizens with your thuggery.

Layabout touts

I thought they planned to protest

Na bullets for dey some bodies this day. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 11:02am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Layabout touts

you occupied Lagos but at every turn begging Lagos to accept you. What kind of COWARDLY occupation be dis?

1 Like

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

really You see how you expose your COWARDNESS. Niger Delta.....!!!! Who in Niger Delta, do you care to be specific?

[size=28pt]GEJ: The commander and chief of the phucking armed force and the creeks![/size]

Coward we just took over!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2104028_military_jpeg6e22b5c3e575023534e388d59be4279d

3 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 08, 2015
MayorofLagos:

you occupied Lagos but at every turn begging Lagos to accept you. What kind of COWARDLY occupation be dis?

Am not Igbo you dunce.

Why is it hard for you lazy louts to see that we in the niger delta hate your jealous azz?
Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by nuclearboy(m): 11:05am On Feb 08, 2015
They should just not kill Jega or Buhari
Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 08, 2015
BlackTechnology:

I thought they planned to protest

Na bullets for dey some bodies this day. grin

Bullets? That is criminal waste of resources and ammo.

Ordinary koboko go put them in their place.

Phucking noisemakers

9 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 08, 2015
nuclearboy:
They should just not kill Jega or Buhari

And if them die nko?

You said before that if they postpone the elections there will be trouble.

We have postponed the elections and you did nothing.

Now you are drawing another line in the sand.

Coward!

6 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by MayorofLagos(m): 11:17am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Am not Igbo you dunce.

Why is it hard for you lazy louts to see that we in the niger delta hate your jealous azz?

You might as well be Ibo seeing that you exhibit same Cowardness as your Biafran lords.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by BlackTechnology: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Bullets? That is criminal waste of resources and ammo.

Ordinary koboko go put them in their place.

Phucking noisemakers

You get am wella

The cowards no show face grin

3 Likes

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by DaBullIT(m): 11:23am On Feb 08, 2015
Na you ? ? ? grin Why surprise no catch me
BlackTechnology:
When will you cattle people launch the coup so that we end this slave camp called Nigeria

In short you guys should hurriedly plot the coup

angry

Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by LRNZH(m): 11:24am On Feb 08, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Am not Igbo you dunce.

LOL....

We have been hearing that Igbos and Niger Delta are one. Ebelemi Azikiwe all mixed in the unholy potpouri.

You're Igbo. Stop living in denial.
Re: The Risk Of A Palace Coup by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2015
LRNZH:

LOL....

We have been hearing that Igbos and Niger Delta are one. Ebelemi Azikiwe all mixed in the unholy potpouri.

You're Igbo. Stop living in denial.

But at least I am not a dirty, lazy, jealousy, ugly, envious, covetous oil wanting thief and owambe conceived bastard like you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Assembly In Darkness (pictures) / Why Rivers State Poeple Will Miss Ameachi / Femi Fani-kayode Has Gone Mad Again - BUHARI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.