Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You (1662 Views)

The Swag On These Yoruba Guys Will Make Any Lady Drool / When You Can't Find Any Girl To Date / How To Make Any Girl Want To Kiss You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by Jedix(m): 9:15am On Feb 08, 2015
1.Be Rich:

Be like me, work hard and be rich girls will trip for you or your money.
I’m in my early 20’s, I got a mattress shop… I earn a killing from my business. There’s no day I don’t get wooed by 2-3 girls(beautiful girls)
Girls love money like witch.

2.Dress clean like me:

I run a mattress shop in and open major road which no doubt is bound to get me dirty due to excess dust generated from bikes and cars in the environment, I still take care of myself and my looks.
Cut your hair and wear suited cloths.
Don’t buy cloths that aren’t your size.
Lols some boys still wear fella trousers and oversized shirts… Those kinds of cloth makes you look laka old jobless villager. Only village girls and house girls will fvck you for the rest of your life.

3.Curve legs or Straight legs:

This regime were everybody now choose to wear pencil mouthed trousers can be a great disaster to those guys with k-legs .
P-Trousers suit guys with curve legs or straight legs. It makes then look smart and sharp. Many gurls love curve legs.. In short, it turns their KunNi on.
Even if youre ugly , your curve legs will make ya look handsome.
Unless you wash hand wowo sha!
So if your leg is bend in such a way that you have 2 left kegs (k-legs) just eat good food (calcium) so your legs will straighten.

4.Be funny.

Although being funny is a natural thing, it doesn’t mean you shouldn’t share jokes or funny gestures with them girls.
Girls love funny guys, i’m a testimony to that. Back in my sec-school days, girls always hangout with me just so I will make’em laff.. My case is different though! Although I behave and talk very funny sometimes, I also have my serious modes. I’m funny, but not a clown. Girls just like funny + serious guys with little or no handsomeness.
If you’re funny, you get the privilege to ask any girl out (well not all girls sha! You need to be funny+handsome like me to ask any girl out and expect a positive result).
Girls fall in love with ugly funny guys without Even knowing. If you ask them, they go say love is Blind.

5.Follow cute guys.

Lol, if you’re ugly, don’t you ever hangout with your fellow ugly kinds because girls will never voice or have time for you… Just imaging 3 ugly guys strolling by the road and they see a beautiful.. One summons enough courage and make a move by approaching the girl.. The girl then turn back and see your ugly face + the ugly faces of your ugly friends 10meters away. She will just roll her eyes and even slap your ugly face out of annoyance.
If you’re ugly, hangout with handsome and cool dudes.
Even if you’re the wowoest among them, don’t feel shy.. Girls will be feeling and tripping for you because they will consider you as handsome too. The faces of your handsome friends will ignite your own face.
That’s it.
Wetin una think?
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by Jeromejnr(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
I love your honesty in your post. The truth is that these are the things most girls look at.

But they will form they are looking for someone godly, kindhearted e.t.c. If I hear.

With the exception of the more matured ones sha. Matured in mind. Because maturity is not by age. There are still many immature old women out there.
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by 2dice(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2015
I believe you dye...only say i/we need picsure for verification
Gracias
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by mperoakeem(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2015
6.six packs
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by mperoakeem(m): 9:23am On Feb 08, 2015
6.six packs and bigger biceps
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2015
Follow cute guys.

Just like tapping anointing.
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by smileysmiles(f): 10:21am On Feb 08, 2015
Brains

Manners

Sense of humor

Not broke AND ambitious

Good physical appearance

This is what i was expecting to see.
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by Juliano47(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2015
Still...the one who won't date you, won't date you...no shortcuts around that. angry
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by ejones144: 1:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
Having relational problems? Speak with a clairvoyant about it. No charges or fees,, just the wise counsel of an empathic friend.
Add me on 7F2B25D8.

"There's no such time as now to find peace and love, but the simple and unwise will tumble over what fate has brought them"

Joe
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by koolet: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2015
have money
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 08, 2015
On point
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by DONKINGS10(m): 3:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin grin grin ;Dso because you they sell foam ,3 girls come dey toast you per day hahaha ....wenting go happen if com be cbn governor ,...dat one na 1000 girls per day ....
Re: 5 Things That Will Make Any Girl In Nigeria Fall For You by Adonko(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2019
1. Money

2. Money

3. Money

4. Money

5.Money

And if there is any like number 6then

6(a) . Money

6(b). Money

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Rape And Molestation? / Dr Aify, Can I Be Your Life Patient? / DO U Tink There's Till Virgin In Dis World Yes/no?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.