Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

I Reconsider My Stand On Ghana Bashing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Reconsider My Stand On Ghana Bashing. (412 Views)

If IPOB Dump Biafra We Will Reconsider Them Back – Arewa Youths / Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Nigerians Bashing Him "You people don't have any respect" / Happening Now: Reno Omokri Opens The Rotten Egg, Digs Out ALL Lai's GEJ Bashing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reconsider My Stand On Ghana Bashing. by Sunymoore(m): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2015
I used to support the bashing of Ghana before, but now I'm back to my senses... Ghana may be small but they are democratically ahead of shithole called Nigeria... Please keep the spirit of democracy, one day you will get out of all of all economic and social problems, and by that time you will lead Africa by God grace....

1 Like

Re: I Reconsider My Stand On Ghana Bashing. by theM16: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2015
Lol. U must v bn a jonzer tnkin u can compare Ghana to diz place we call country. Few places r worse than Nigeria. #fact

2 Likes

Re: I Reconsider My Stand On Ghana Bashing. by wealthywiseman: 1:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Sunymoore:
I used to support the bashing of Ghana before, but now I'm back to my senses... Ghana may be small but they are democratically ahead of shithole called Nigeria... Please keep the spirit of democracy, one day you will get out of all of all economic and social problems, and by that time you will lead Africa by God grace....

imbecilic gaynian fo0ling his moronic kenke brain forming Nigerian
Re: I Reconsider My Stand On Ghana Bashing. by mekaboy(m): 1:10pm On Feb 08, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Poltical Anthem In Nigeria By Madrid Guy / Presidency To Ezekwesili: Fighting Terrorism, Insurgency Not Football Match / Us Will Only Help Nigeria And Africans If They Will Accept Homosexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.