Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

How Prophet TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Prophet TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (979 Views)

How Prophet ‘Daniel’ Abodunrin Was Killed & Eaten By Lions At Ibadan Zoo In 1991 / "TB Joshua Predicted The Paris Terrorist Attack" / TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Prophet TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement by KEVIND: 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2015
Last February, Prophet T.B. Joshua prophesied concerning the Nigerian elections and how the outcome would determine the fate of Nigeria
Click & Watch via youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7RIvjBA3xk

Last year on Sunday, 9th February 2014, Prophet T.B. Joshua spoke prophetically about[i][/i] the upcoming Nigerian elections earlier scheduled to hold this February now postponed to March/April. In his words,” Pray for 2015.What I am seeing is heavy. I am seeing rain the cloud is darker. The fulfilment of 2015 – pray for it. Is that not time of your election? Democracy is sweet- pray so that your democracy will not be rubbished.

“It’s a sweet system- so that the system will not be rubbished, pray. Once again, that 2015, pray for fulfilment. I’m seeing a disagreement at the end of the day. And the disagreement can result to anything. Nigeria, these are the challenges we are going to face. Challenges of disagreement – no matter what, they will not agree. They will want to fight- we have to pray.”

Also on 9th November 2014, he spoke further saying, “Pray for your nation. If you are able to cross this your election, you cross it all. The election you are about to do now will determine Nigeria. Every other thing, no problem if you cross it. I’m talking to Nigeria. Don’t doubt what I am talking about. Just pray for your country, you Nigerians.”

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/nigeria-how-prophet-tb-joshua-predicted-election-postponement/
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement by pwerrymansion(f): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Abeg this uncle should go n rest in one corner! I don't think pple are interested in his prophecies not after the way he handled the incident that took place @ his church cum guest house undecided
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement by delishpot: 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Dem don carry come again o.
Re: How Prophet TB Joshua Predicted Election Postponement by Jameselias: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
How is this a prophecy now? Has nigerian politicians ever agreed on election result before? If na so me i fit prophesy be that now oyah! See my own : after this election one party will win but the other one will not accept result there by inserting trouble and thier will even go to court. No be prophecy be this? Rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Salvation Outside The Catholic / Unlawful Things People Do In Church That Make Them Miss God's Blessing / Bro Joshua Iginla Visits Kuje Orhanage Home And A Remote Village In Kubwa Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.