Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,579 members, 7,823,511 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit (755 Views)

IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London / Buhari Worships At Imo State House Chapel (PHOTOS) / Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by mclag: 4:04pm On Feb 08, 2015
Here are exclusive pics of Governor Rochas Okorocha's newly built Imo state house Worship Chapel. APC presidential candidate, Gen. Buhari, Amaechi and others were at the chapel recently to address the congregation of over 3000 worshipers. More pics after the cut here>>>>> http://clickjustnews..com/2015/02/pics-of-magnificient-imo-state-house.html

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by alberto2k(m): 4:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
Okay
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Airforce1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 08, 2015
On Behalf Of Myself And The Good People Of Imo State I Say Thank You President Goodluck Jonathan For This Beautiful Worship Chapel you built for imo people

May god continue to bless and protect you

Your excellency sir, imo state love you and its crystal clear you love imo state
So for this we say, CONTINUE THE GOODWORK YOU'RE DOING TILL 2019

We are strongly behind you.

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
A
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by simplemach(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2015
I see, is this house worth more than #4million and its a topic of its own in the media. Fvck APC and all their sympatizers
Gej till Jesus comes.
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Grahamjnr(m): 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2015
Is this the change they're talking about? God is watching!
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 08, 2015
March 1= M
March 2= U
March 3= H
March 4= A
March 5= M
March 6= M
March 7= A
March 8= D
March 9= U
March10= B
March11= U
March12= H
March13= A
March15= R
March16= I
March 17= Y
March 18= E
March 19= M
March 20= I
March 21= O
March 22= S
March 23= I
March 24= N
March 25= B
March 26= A
March 27= J
March 28= O
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by jessiecah(f): 5:23pm On Feb 08, 2015
God is good
Re: Pics Of The Magnificient Imo State House Chapel + Buhari, Amaechi Others Visit by B4UIWAZ(f): 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2015
Airforce1:
On Behalf Of Myself And The Good People Of Imo State I Say Thank You President Goodluck Jonathan For This Beautiful Worship Chapel you built for imo people

May god continue to bless and protect you

Your excellency sir, imo state love you and its crystal clear you love imo state
So for this we say, CONTINUE THE GOODWORK YOU'RE DOING TILL 2019

We are strongly behind you.

I've known you to be a comedian but I didn't know you also tell lies like your pay master jonathn

(1) (Reply)

Pic:PDP Governorship Aspirant Ribadu Receives Fish 4rm The People Of Lamurde LGA / I am of Sound mind and Body-Akinwunmi Ambode / The Future Minister Of Petroluem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.