Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... (1456 Views)

#zuckerberg'svisit: This Is The Most Patriotic Post By A Nigerian In Recent Time / SW APC Misled Yoruba, Says Yinka Odumakin / He Who Loves His Country Is Patriotic, OBSERVE..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2015
As an observer, i have been impressed with yoruba politics. They are true democrats who always without fail will rally behind you, if you are right, they would defend you. Flash back to post yaradua, the yoruba stood up for gej becos a northern cabal did not want gej to be president but they stood their ground and repeated that same feat in 2011. Now its 2015, gej to me might really have a big fight in his hand becos of some observable issues he failed to address. And this to me is his own doing. Well that is not the point of this my small piece. My view is that yoruba are objective no matter whose ox is goad. But a core northern, who is counting on the yoruba to swing the election in their favor, are not objective, rather a large chunk of them are religious nut case, who only see themselves and their religion not out of any patriotic fervor of nigeria. Look at this image and what some nut head has done out of hatred for gej. Well, it means if gej wins they will even target those non muslims as well who might even support gmb even the yoruba. At times i blame gej for putting himself in this precarious state. Smh pls go to this link to see it https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8628120679

4 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2015
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Samunique(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yes some yorubas ( not all ) want GEJ out bcs to them he has under performed, while to an average hausa fulani muslim, GEJ is an infidel who shouldn't rule over them.

@ OP, thanks, most of are aware of their fanaticism !!!!

And for the pic, anybody can do anything it doesn't change the unchangeable.
#GEJ will rule again!!!!

6 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by HugeMac: 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2015
OBASANJO , TINUBU and BUHARI are PUPPETS OF
AMERICA !
The
Europeans, middle east and America are behind
the activities of boko harams but nigerian youths
don't learn from nobody as it appears to in their
own eyes. I said once that many African leaders
are planning to hand over Africa to Europe and
the western world again. Africa is now growing
that many of their inhabitants desire not the
foreign land anymore, and the west and the
Europe fears that if Africa eventually grow that
their manually, hard labour workforce that is
human mechanisms would threaten their
economic productivity. Nigerians wake up, the
victory for buhari is a victory for the western
and European powers. They don't care about
you, they killed gaddafi becos they know that he
has been the benchmarks, great economical
hubs of Sahara Africa. Nigerians wake up from
this deadly sleep!
THEY ARE THE PAST THEY ARE THE CAUSE OF OUR
PROBLEMS , NOW THEY ARE NOW OUR SAVIOURS?

2 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by MalcoImX: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2015
Samunique:
Yes some yorubas ( not all ) want GEJ out bcs to them he has under performed, while to an average hausa fulani muslim, GEJ is an infidel who shouldn't rule over them.

@ OP, thanks, most of are aware of their fanaticism !!!!

And for the pic, anybody can do anything it doesn't change the unchangeable.
#GEJ will rule again!!!!
You are wrong. How could he have become president without their votes? In your religio-tribal politics they don't matter now - simply because they're asking for what they think is better than what obtains. You're the fanatic.
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Samunique(m): 7:24pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
You are wrong. How could he have become president without their votes? In your religio-tribal politics they don't matter now - simply because they're asking for what they think is better than what obtains. You're the fanatic.
just look at this one trying to cover the obvious! Tell me the 12million votes buhari got in 2011 were from which region ? Maybe south east abi?

Blind hypocrite, u want tell me u didn't know it was the votes from the SW, SS, SE and MIDDLE BELT who are majority Christians that got GEJ elected in 2011 ?

Let me tell u something u can only twist the fact u can't thwart it!!!!
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2015
Most of yoloba APC members are muslims who are trying all their possible best to know if the North will regard them as true Muslims.
North regard yoloba muslims as fake muslims and even kill them self whenever there is riot in north, they even slaughtered two prominent people among them as sacrificial lambs that's why they are tryiing all their possible best to curry favor from the fulani overlords.

3 Likes

Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by MalcoImX: 7:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Samunique:
just look at this one trying to cover the obvious! Tell me the 12million votes buhari got in 2011 were from which region ? Maybe south east abi?

Blind hypocrite, u want tell me u didn't know it was the votes from the SW, SS, SE and MIDDLE BELT who are majority Christians that got GEJ elected in 2011 ?

Let me tell u something u can only twist the fact u can't thwart it!!!!
And the VP is from the North. That's to tell you the PDP cannot do without the North. If you're talking about the 6 geopolitical zones, there's nothing like the Middle Belt, twister. And besides the Middle Belt is in the North with substantial numbers of Christians and Muslims. Lastly, I am not comfortable with this kind of debates, since it's based on ethno-religious jingoism. I can do little, which is to try and dispel your jaundiced views.
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Samunique(m): 8:33pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
And the VP is from the North. That's to tell you the PDP cannot do without the North. If you're talking about the 6 geopolitical zones, there's nothing like the Middle Belt, twister. And besides the Middle Belt is in the North with substantial numbers of Christians and Muslims. Lastly, I am not comfortable with this kind of debates, since it's based on ethno-religious jingoism. I can do little, which is to try and dispel your jaundiced views.
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Samunique(m): 8:43pm On Feb 08, 2015
MalcoImX:
I don't discuss ethno- religious politics either, but the fact remains, u can't take completely away from naija politics most especially in the core north.

Gooday!
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2015
Samunique:
I don't discuss ethno- religious politics either, but the fact remains, u can't take completely away from naija politics most especially in the core north.

Gooday!
you are right. Its unfortunate that when issues such as this is raised up, some come up as religo-ethno centric minds. Well am happy for the free mind of the yoruba. But we in the middlebelt we know this as true and we know that we aint one rather everyone is bearing his fathers name here. Gej has a lot of baggage but so does gmb which are daily added by his nut case followers and some core northern leaders.
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2015
hisblud:
you are right. Its unfortunate that when issues such as this is raised up, some come up as religo-ethno centric minds. Well am happy for the free mind of the yoruba. But we in the middlebelt we know this as true and we know that we aint one rather everyone is bearing his fathers name here. Gej has a lot of baggage but so does gmb which are daily added by his nut case followers and some core northern leaders.

You are here hacking people's account with this spoof link https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8628120679
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by mumumugu(m): 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2015
Yoruba didnt ask for change when obasanjo ruled

hausa didnt ask for change when abacha and yaradua ruled
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 09, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

You are here hacking people's account with this spoof link https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C8628120679

dont worry, i was able to snap the page wit my phone screensnap feature. Will upload it tho am having some little difficulty on the phone am currenty typing on. It seems the thread has either been removed.
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 4:22am On Feb 09, 2015
mumumugu:

in my opinion, the two might be asking for change for different reasons. To the yoruba, its out of patriotic zeal while the other out of ethnic and religious sentiments. And by the way, am not yoruba.

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by musiwa97: 4:27am On Feb 09, 2015
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Ilekeh(f): 4:32am On Feb 09, 2015
mumumugu:

They asked for change at the polls when the voted against obj's second term. Learn your history Abeg.

1 Like

Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2015
Story for the gawds
They didn't even field any candidate during Obj vs Buhari in 2003 now they have woken up to chant change because Jonathan is not omo wa

Ilekeh:

They asked for change at the polls when the voted against obj's second term. Learn your history Abeg.

Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by omenka(m): 8:11am On Feb 09, 2015
Yeah, we have heard and we know it is all part of the reason why the election had to be postponed: buy more time to drive a wedge and create animosity between the north and south west.

#Plot Dead on arrival.

Think up another.
Re: When Yoruba Says Change, He Is Patriotic But When A Core Northern Says Change... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 10, 2015
omenka:
Yeah, we have heard and we know it is all part of the reason why the election had to be postponed: buy more time to drive a wedge and create animosity between the north and south west.

#Plot Dead on arrival.

Think up another.
ok so it was a foolish pdp stooge that posted that pix abi

(1) (Reply)

Mass Exodus From Apc To Pdp In Niger & Kebbi States / Behold Taraba State Governor-elect / Indonesia Executed Convicts Sang 'amazing Grace' Hymn As They Face Firing Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.