Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family (1464 Views)

Governor Rauf Aregbesola Swears In Commissioners& S.A (see Full List) / Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency / Gov. Rauf Aregbesola Threw Cash & Recharge Cards On His Way To APC Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by lagoscrimefree: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2015
The Osun State Governor , Engineer Rauf Aregbesola aggressive reaction to many reasons why Nigerians should sack president Goodluck Jonathan is the coming election

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgglSpVnMRI&feature=youtu.be
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by ozoigbondu: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2015
AregbeRascal grin grin
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by dgr8truth(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2015
I nor get mb wey I go waste for aregberascal.

GEJtill2019.

3 Likes

Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by MrPresident1: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2015
Ruffian. Lacking in bearing and charisma . How did he become a governor? angry

GEJ TILL CHRIST RETURNS! grin

1 Like

Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:
Ruffian. Lacking in bearing and charisma . How did he become a governor? angry
GEJ TILL CHRIST RETURNS! grin
See what politics have turned you into?..If your daft mind is thinking that aregbesola is lacking in charisma then what will you say about the senseless tout called fayose who ever since he got elected into the office has not done anything for the people of ekiti state yet he is wasting millions of naira on advertorials to insult buhari....whether fayose and you people like it or not,BUHARI is going to win the election and heaven will not fall and the worst you people can do is to go and commit suicide...

Wakacome

ascaris:
Pay your workers!
Tell your president to give him his rightful state allocation,incase if you are wondering what am saying go and ask okonjo iweala or reuben abati they know what am saying...........a state cannot spend what they do not get.....

2 Likes

Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by ascaris(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2015
Pay your workers!

2 Likes

Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by lagoscrimefree: 9:15am On Mar 26, 2015
@mrpresident1. it is same question Nigerians should be asking one another on how Goodluck Jonathan manage to be president. A Phd holder that sounds like a primary school leaver

1 Like

Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by MrPresident1: 9:17am On Mar 26, 2015
lagoscrimefree:
@mrpresident1. it is same question Nigerians should be asking one another on how Goodluck Jonathan manage to be president. A Phd holder that sounds like a primary school leaver

You have a point though.

God is the one who chooses leaders for a people.

God choose GEJ for us.

GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME! grin
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by bamog(m): 9:24am On Mar 26, 2015
Coret man!!! Bleep PDP!! Ur dayz ar numbered!!! We are taking ova on saturday!!
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by ascaris(m): 9:29am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
See what politics have turned you into?..If your daft mind is thinking that aregbesola is lacking in charisma then what will you say about the senseless tout called fayose who ever since he got elected into the office has not done anything for the people of ekiti state yet he is wasting millions of naira on advertorials to insult buhari....whether fayose and you people like it or not,BUHARI is going to win the election and heaven will not fall and the worst you people can do is to go and commit suicide...

Wakacome

Tell your president to give him his rightful state allocation,incase if you are wondering what am saying go and ask okonjo iweala or reuben abati they know what am saying...........a state cannot spend what they do not get.....
Any Gov. waiting for money from the president to pay his workers is not worth calling a Gov.
How much is Osun state monthly allocation and how much is the total monthly salaries of workers? Is he the only Gov. receiving incomplete allocations?
I thought APC can give every unemployed Nigerian N15000 monthly? Hypocrites and liars!

1 Like

Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2015
ascaris:

Any Gov. waiting for money from the president to pay his workers is not worth calling a Gov.
How much is Osun state monthly allocation and how much is the total monthly salaries of workers? Is he the only Gov. receiving incomplete allocations?
I thought APC can give every unemployed Nigerian N15000 monthly? Hypocrites and liars!
First of all is federal government who is at the centre supposed to owe states and pay incomplete allocation in a sane country??and again is it that you cannot read what i wrote very well?? or you lack comprehension??which one tell me am waiting..

Wakacome
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by ascaris(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
First of all is federal government who is at the centre supposed to pay states incomplete allocation in a sane country??and again is it that you cannot read what i wrote very well?? or you lack comprehension??which one tell me am waiting..

Wakacome
I thought i got what you wrote sir, and if this is not what you meant then its okay.
Some people like me can not buy lies.
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by oduastates: 9:53am On Mar 26, 2015
Owo mugu
My favourite aregbe as usual. Always cracking me up
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by oduastates: 9:55am On Mar 26, 2015
wakacome:
First of all is federal government who is at the centre supposed to owe states and pay incomplete allocation in a sane country??and again is it that you cannot read what i wrote very well?? or you lack comprehension??which one tell me am waiting..

Wakacome

The federal government should get out of the way then. Osun has enough consumers to fund herself via sales tax ( VAT)
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by themilanway(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2015
MrPresident1:

You have a point though.

God is the one who chooses leaders for a people.

God choose GEJ for us.

GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME! grin

Just listen to yourself again.What has religion go to do with good governance,job creations,securing lives and properties?

You mean God have a hand in over 13000 lives lost to insurgency and thousands displaced?Which of the gods are you talking of?Amadioha?

Say after me,henceforth,I refuse to be brain washed by GEJ again.

Stop talking through your anus
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by MrPresident1: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2015
themilanway:

Just listen to yourself again.What has religion go to do with good governance,job creations,securing lives and properties?

You mean God have a hand in over 13000 lives lost to insurgency and thousands displaced?Which of the gods are you talking of?Amadioha?

Say after me,henceforth,I refuse to be brain washed by GEJ again.

Stop talking through your anus

lol.

GEJ TILL THY KINGDOM COME kiss
Re: The Osun State Governor, Rauf Aregbesola Reaction To Jonathan Family by juman(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2015
Jonathan aalo walahi aafi igbo le
Jonathan aalo walahi aafi igbo le

Alagbaari ni oga mugun, mugun kori owo mu o
maa fi owo mugun je aroso o, maa fi owo mugun se alubariiikaaa

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Seeing The Circle Around The Moon??? Sign Of Change? / Deportation Galore Flight Pvt 090 From Uk To Nigeria : Gmb Must Act Now / N’assembly Crisis: APC Underrated G-5 Governors, Says Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.