Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,940 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread (36157 Views)

A Nairalander And His Girlfriend Win Lumia Phones From Nokia (Photos) / What Exactly Do People Do With Their Lumia Phones?? / All Elephone Smart Phones Discussion Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by doeying(m): 2:15pm On Aug 22, 2015
eventually,i was able to upload via opera mini, since the Edge refused to allow me log in.

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by amicableSavage: 4:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
F**k me. This is dope.

1 Like

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by bolaji3071(m): 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Please. Is it posibble for one to use android apk apps on windows phone?

Secondly, is dre anywhere app can be download apart from the store. Plus is there anyway one can screenshot on windows phone.

Thirdly, is 2go now available for windows phone ( Lumia 530 ) precisely.

Lastly, can I collect apps via bluetooth from another windows phone users? If yes, where will I see the apps that was send to me via bluetooth.

Thanks.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
bolaji3071:
Please. Is it posibble for one to use android apk apps on windows phone?

Secondly, is dre anywhere app can be download apart from the store. Plus is there anyway one can screenshot on windows phone.

Thirdly, is 2go now available for windows phone ( Lumia 530 ) precisely.

Lastly, can I collect apps via bluetooth from another windows phone users? If yes, where will I see the apps that was send to me via bluetooth.

Thanks.

to ur first question the answer is no

second question Yes there are lots of black market store diff from the microsoft store

thirdly Yes...2go is available if u are on OS 8 and 8.1

fourthly i think its possible but have bever tried that,have only copied from to SD card and also check ur settings at the Storage sense
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
doeying:
eventually,i was able to upload via opera mini, since the Edge refused to allow me log in.
wow really cool....am waiting for the final build
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by bolaji3071(m): 11:21pm On Aug 22, 2015
kallmemrB:

second question Yes there are lots of black market store diff from the microsoft store

fourthly i think its possible but have bever tried that,have only copied from to SD card and also check ur settings at the Storage sense
Can you please provide me with links of whre I can download aside from store. And how about screenshot
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by orionsolutions: 8:19am On Aug 23, 2015
Gunbiz:
I have the dual SIM version for sale.....looks like New, 2 months old

how much pls?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Youngpo413: 8:31am On Aug 23, 2015
kallmemrB:

pls can I know any black market store?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Jimmy28: 1:43pm On Aug 23, 2015
kallmemrB:

....the answers are no...u can't get anoda market if onli its in d store and its microsoft made...no 2go...windows neva support java apps....u can't send games cuz windows dnt create apk....windows is making xender but not 4 apps
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jimmy28:
....the answers are no...u can't get anoda market if onli its in d store and its microsoft made...no 2go...windows neva support java apps....u can't send games cuz windows dnt create apk....windows is making xender but not 4 apps
bro stop writing what u dont know...theres 2go on wp 8.1 and also u can copy games from pc to fone....why use xender when u can just send thru bluetooth or copy with usb cable

Do u even have a wp?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by doeying(m): 9:19am On Aug 24, 2015
kallmemrB:
wow really cool....am waiting for the final build

Yes please,just wait for the final one where they have corrected most if not all of the challenges registered...September is not far...
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by amicableSavage: 11:35am On Aug 24, 2015
Please when ll os 10 be officially out oo. I'm super bored of win 8.1
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
doeying:

Yes please,just wait for the final one where they have corrected most if not all of the challenges registered...September is not far...
sure...thanks...enjoy
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
orionsolutions:

how much pls?

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by obed9armah: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2015
Hi guys, I just bought my lumia 535 single Sim. I just migrated from Android and I know little about windows. I was wondering if you could mention some necessary apps I can download
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by obed9armah: 12:20am On Sep 05, 2015
Please how do I go about updating to the latest update
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by gidjah(m): 1:29am On Sep 05, 2015
Gunbiz:

Still available sir ?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 05, 2015
gidjah:
Still available sir ?
yes
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by gidjah(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
Gunbiz:

yes
price bro ?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2015
gidjah:
price bro ?

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Jimmy28: 12:46am On Sep 06, 2015
kallmemrB:
bro stop writing what u dont know...theres 2go on wp 8.1 and also u can copy games from pc to fone....why use xender when u can just send thru bluetooth or copy with usb cable

Do u even have a wp?
dude...no mater wah u try..even trying to install unofficial run on windows lumia...it will neva accept java if na say no b lumia again o
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Jimmy28: 12:49am On Sep 06, 2015
Jimmy28:
dude...no mater wah u try..even trying to install unofficial run on windows lumia...it will neva accept java if na say no b lumia again o
..have used all..my lumia and pc is running windows 10 from 8.1....luv windows 10 cuz it got phone apps like picsart,candy crush and u can edit with image view like damn...asphalt8..kinda borin on lumia
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:38am On Sep 06, 2015
Jimmy28:
u are part of the major prob the country is facing,rather than to keep quiet on what u dont know u tend to argue to everything which clearly proves ur ignorance....i was forced to download 2go just to show u the level of ur idiocy

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by slenjaman(m): 6:39am On Sep 06, 2015
kallmemrB:
u are part of the major prob the country is facing,rather than to keep quiet on what u dont know u tend to argue to everything which clearly proves ur ignorance....i was forced to download 2go just to show u the level of ur idiocy
you don't need to waste your time arguing with this man. Am sure he's actually pulling your legs. Guess he's using Asha 200 and he's taking it to be wp. He's a 2go dude instead of him to humbly ask how to download one for himself he chose to argue blindly.
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by slenjaman(m): 6:48am On Sep 06, 2015
2go boy here is your favourite. Incase you own a wp truly you can contact someone elderly in your area to help you install it on your phone

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by gidjah(m): 12:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gunbiz:

15k Nko? ?
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
slenjaman:
you don't need to waste your time arguing with this man. Am sure he's actually pulling your legs. Guess he's using Asha 200 and he's taking it to be wp. He's a 2go dude instead of him to humbly ask how to download one for himself he chose to argue blindly.
true talk....thanks
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2015
gidjah:
15k Nko? ?

20k, it's still like new
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by gidjah(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gunbiz:

20k, it's still like new
Thank you
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by uptimum123(m): 1:30pm On Sep 07, 2015
i installed the window10 preview on my lumia 535 and i must say its a well done job by microsoft,though there are still some technical issues with it,some apps are not working perfectly,battery level is low...well its a preview anyway,i have tried moving back to 8.1 due to the issues but i discoverd i will have to waste 1.66Gb of my data to pot back so instead i had to reset my phone for it to work normal though not working like the 8.1,guess am stuck with it till the final release which rumours has it that it will be out by the end of this month,window 10 is gonna be da bomb.

2 Likes

Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Annydan: 11:50am On Sep 09, 2015
kallmemrB:
my start screen
Pls how did u put different on your pple app as well as d bible version which all appear on ur start screen. Pls want to learn. Bought L540 n am stil learning d phone.so diffcult. Thanks
Re: Microsoft Lumia 535,535 Dual And All Lumia Phones Discussion Thread by Annydan: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Annydan:

Pls how did u put different pictures on your pple app as well as d bible version which all appear on ur start screen. Pls want to learn. Bought L540 n am stil learning d phone.so diffcult. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? / Which Network Is Making Free Midnight Call Now?? Help Out.. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.